Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am
Gaia has finally released the feature that a lot of guild Captains and Vice Captains have been asking for. We can now send Guild Announcements to our members (assuming you didn't turn off the ability to receive them).

To make sure I don't get too annoying with them, how often do you think I should send them out? And what should I put in each guild announcement? I would like to hear your suggestions. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm
sweatdrop A shame it came out after my guild went dead. Oh well. Better late than never. Lol.

Hm. Weekly or monthly? Not sure. Any updates you have in mind?

Deadcant_Closed

Neko_Jar

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Well... this is just a random idea, but maybe you could add something to your guild announcements every time gaia introduces a new I-am/ Were-animal item? I usually find out MONTHS after they come out. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Downer the Skinner Dog
sweatdrop A shame it came out after my guild went dead. Oh well. Better late than never. Lol.

Hm. Weekly or monthly? Not sure. Any updates you have in mind?

Hmm... I can't really think of any udates to the guild itself (other than this topic right here). But I was thinking of adding a Spotlight section in the announcements where I focus on something related to Were-Items. Maybe on certain Were-Item petitions.

Neko_Jar
Well... this is just a random idea, but maybe you could add something to your guild announcements every time gaia introduces a new I-am/ Were-animal item? I usually find out MONTHS after they come out. sweatdrop

That sounds like a good Idea. But sometimes I don't find out for a while, either. xp  

Kangit
Captain

The-Feline-Kiss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:03 pm
stressed Because I rarely ever read the posts above me -

I suggest that we do announcements on new animal evo items when they first come out, and when they finally finish, so members know if they want to buy it or not.

thats my two cents.

(does anyone know if Catastrophe turns you into a cat or not? PM me about this)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:59 am
i believe bi-monthly would be sufficient.

it would keep people in touch without overdoing it.  

beaulolais

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 am
Omeno_Katze
stressed Because I rarely ever read the posts above me -

I suggest that we do announcements on new animal evo items when they first come out, and when they finally finish, so members know if they want to buy it or not.

thats my two cents.

(does anyone know if Catastrophe turns you into a cat or not? PM me about this)

Meaning you suggest that any EI that seems related to animals, I put them on a possible Were-Item list?

And Catastrophe doesn't seem able to turn you into anything right now. Maybe it will evolve into a Were-Item later.

beaulolais
i believe bi-monthly would be sufficient.

it would keep people in touch without overdoing it.

Meaning twice a month? I guess that could be good. On what days should I send them, though?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 pm
Twice a month sounds pretty good.

Hm. Every other Wednesday? sweatdrop
Haha. Sorry, not much help.

Deadcant_Closed

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 pm
I was thinking maybe the 1st and 15th of every month. How's that?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm
Sounds good. 3nodding

Hm. Maybe when someone comes across a new-ish Were item drop some information in a thread for it. That may lessen the chance of missing out on them. What you think?

Deadcant_Closed

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:53 pm
Downer the Skinner Dog
Sounds good. 3nodding

Hm. Maybe when someone comes across a new-ish Were item drop some information in a thread for it. That may lessen the chance of missing out on them. What you think?

Well, whenever I hear about a new Were-Item, I quickly update this topic that has a list of them. I guess I could mark when I put up a new one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Oh. Okay.  

Deadcant_Closed

Phovos

Lonely Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 am
Well, I suppose we could have one when an item comes out, and a recap on the 1st?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Phovos the Raptor
Well, I suppose we could have one when an item comes out, and a recap on the 1st?

Meaning an announcement as soon as I find a Were-Item, and then show the whole list I've found since the 1st of the previous month? Sounds good. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas