Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Elfen Lied

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WulFoX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:02 pm
Anyone other than me see this series? It's good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:54 pm
Ho yeah! Absolute pwnage. I own it now. 3nodding It's actually on the top 3 of my "to-make-a-music-video-of" list.  

Balcerzak

WulFoX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:43 pm
ITS GOOD. But finding a good song to go with it may be tough. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:56 pm
I've seen the first two disks worth of episodes. Definitly a good series.  

Zahmira

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:58 pm
I started to watch, watch the first episode, was excited to watch the next, but kind-of scared to(My comp is shared with the whole family) because my mom might see it and i will be in some deep water.(I'm 16, i think im mature enough to not have nightmares from it, but my mom is kind of a worrier(<--- is tha how you spell it?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Ace Teh Impure
I started to watch, watch the first episode, was excited to watch the next, but kind-of scared to(My comp is shared with the whole family) because my mom might see it and i will be in some deep water.(I'm 16, i think im mature enough to not have nightmares from it, but my mom is kind of a worrier(<--- is tha how you spell it?)

xd I don't think it causes nightmares...I want to watch it all. I've seen a bit of it and I have a video idea for it.....must hunt it down. >w<

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

MalXII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:46 pm
I just bought this series last weeked, but haven't had time to watch it yet due to a Yakitate Japan marathon (69 episodes almost straight O: ).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:32 am
Elfen Lied is perfect. Great atmosphere and great story. But the End is bad, it is open >_<  

Falconone

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Falconone
Elfen Lied is perfect. Great atmosphere and great story. But the End is bad, it is open >_<

I actually thought the ending was handled just right. You could read into it what you wanted.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games