Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
overated things Part 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustForFate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm
I watched the Dragonball Z movie (which was made by an ASIAN director but has a WHITE main character), and it isn't even about Dragon Ball Z, it's about the first series where Goku is a kid, called Dragon Ball. JUST Dragon Ball; no Z and they make him a teenager? Good god.

So anyways, GRANDPA Gohan's lines I liked very much, because he used my favorite word: overrated.

Goku: I want to live a normal life!
GG: Normal lives are overrated
Goku: I want to fight
GG: Fighting is overrated

Anyways... more to hate about it.

1. The WHITE BOY does not have any qualities like the anime Goku. He chases after an Asian girl, while the REAL Goku married only because he was forced to cause he saved ChiChi. And talking about ChiChi, they had a white boy get an Asian chick?

2. Goku is bullied by a black dude and a white dude at HIGH SCHOOL.

3. They pronounce the energy beams as "Key" instead of "Kai". (eg. I yelled at my friend and threw my house keys at my friend after screaming "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!"

4. They did WATER, FIRE, and AIR "BENDING". Wtfux? It's not Avatar

5. They made the Kamehameha fire. >_>

6. When Goku with Oozaru (monkey) form, he was still 5'6. He's supposed to be like 25 feet or something >_>

7. Goku in the movie didn't have a tail

8. Goku had Super Saiyan when he doesn't get it until he fights Freiza

9. There was no Red Ribbon Army

10. They called "Shenron" "Shenlong" (Not a big deal, because Shenron is how the Japanese say Shenlong, I think)

11. Piccolo looked like a piece of walking green dookie

12. Piccolo has Saibamen, when they don't come until Vegeta comes to Earth

13. They said Oozaru was a demon, when he's just a transformation

14. Goku didn't have a staff

15. Goku's outfit looked hella gay and fake

16. Bulma had guns

17. Yamacha couldn't fight for s**t

18. Master Roshi was Chow Yuan Fat >_>

19. Goku didn't have nimbus and could fly already

20. The Saibamen could reproduce after getting cut in half  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm
lol so true, so true, u hear about the death note american live action?  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

JustForFate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 pm
Akatsuki Vash
lol so true, so true, u hear about the death note american live action?

Yeah and there's an Avatar: the Last Airbender live action too. I think the Death Note will suck because it's kinda hard to animate all of the Shinigami and Light, though there is a Japanese live action Death Note. I haven't gotten to check it out yet. My cousin said it was good  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Well, actually, the movie is called Dragon Ball EVOLUTION. It never said Z! Ahahaaaaa.

I thought it was funny and dumb. Then again, I only watched the first half. The girl was pretty D:

I also thought it was sad how he ditched his granpa just to go to the party.. I would never ditch you granpa! Love youuu.. Lol.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm
JustForFate
I watched the Dragonball Z movie (which was made by an ASIAN director but has a WHITE main character), and it isn't even about Dragon Ball Z, it's about the first series where Goku is a kid, called Dragon Ball. JUST Dragon Ball; no Z and they make him a teenager? Good god.

So anyways, GRANDPA Gohan's lines I liked very much, because he used my favorite word: overrated.

1. The WHITE BOY does not have any qualities like the anime Goku. He chases after an Asian girl, while the REAL Goku married only because he was forced to cause he saved ChiChi. And talking about ChiChi, they had a white boy get an Asian chick?

3. They pronounce the energy beams as "Key" instead of "Kai". (eg. I yelled at my friend and threw my house keys at my friend after screaming "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!"

6. When Goku with Oozaru (monkey) form, he was still 5'6. He's supposed to be like 25 feet or something >_>

10. They called "Shenron" "Shenlong" (Not a big deal, because Shenron is how the Japanese say Shenlong, I think)

16. Bulma had guns

LoLz psssh Justine is right, it's called Dragon Ball Evolution, no "Z" mentioned XP

3. No, it is pronounced "key" 'cause it's Ki which is pronounced "key" in Japanese
5. LoLz they turned the Kamehameha into Hadouken LoLz
10. Shenron is how it's said in Japanese, except it still sounds more closely like Shenlon(Shenlong)
16. Bulma was just ALL wrong XP
17. Yamcha sucked XP but they sorta had his profile right, he was a thief(if I recall)
18. And he's suppose to be way old with white hair going bald and have sunglasses XP

hahahah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm
azn_knight367
JustForFate

16. Bulma had guns

LoLz psssh Justine is right, it's called Dragon Ball Evolution, no "Z" mentioned XP

3. No, it is pronounced "key" 'cause it's Ki which is pronounced "key" in Japanese
10. Shenron is how it's said in Japanese, except it still sounds more closely like Shenlon(Shenlong)
17. Yamcha sucked XP but they sorta had his profile right, he was a thief(if I recall)
18. And he's suppose to be way old with white hair going bald and have sunglasses XP

hahahah

3. I know it's Key in Japanese but they say Kai in the anime  

JustForFate

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 pm
JustForFate
azn_knight367
JustForFate

16. Bulma had guns

hahahah

3. I know it's Key in Japanese but they say Kai in the anime

well, maybe it's 'cause the american's are pronouncing the Ki as Kai which is wrong XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am
LOL. That was soo funny. I didn't even bother watching the movie cause I knew it'd suck. Why did they even bother making it?

Omgosh! A Death Note live action for Americans? Doesn't sound too good...
But the Japanese live action was really good =D It's kinda different from the anime but still really good.  

Niwabari

Niwabari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am
Since there's a Vampire Phase going on throughout the world, do you think they'll do a live action, American Vampire Knight? hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am
Niwabari
Since there's a Vampire Phase going on throughout the world, do you think they'll do a live action, American Vampire Knight? hahaha

That would be horrid lmao. Americans suck at remaking animes into live action  

JustForFate

Niwabari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 pm
JustForFate
Niwabari

Lol. Indeed. The anime isn't that good anyways, the manga is better. (:
Talking about movies (kinda) I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are. It comes out in October. Then there's Tim Burton's film Alice in Wonderland too. When is the new Resident Evil coming out?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 pm
Niwabari
JustForFate
Niwabari

Talking about movies (kinda) I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are. It comes out in October. Then there's Tim Burton's film Alice in Wonderland too. When is the new Resident Evil coming out?

Tim Burton's making an Alice in Wonderland!? :O Sounds epic  

JustForFate

Niwabari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 pm
JustForFate
Niwabari
JustForFate
Niwabari

Yes he is! It will be epic! =D Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter. I love Johnny Depp xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm
JustForFate
Niwabari
JustForFate
Niwabari

oooo. i know right?
sounds so dark.  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Anyway for the american death note, i heard they usin the guy from high school musical as light.....  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff