Musings of a wraith Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Wait, if the other Raziel gets married to Kain, will that make me my own step father? confused

In other news, I want to roleplay, it's been many-a-moon since I've rp'd Raziel seriosuly and I would like to do that now.

What I want in a roleplay:

1. I want actual LoK characters, no original ones.

2. Partner(s) must be litterate, I don't mind a few typos here and there but I swear to Elder God if I hear someone spelling you as u I will not be a happy Razzy.

3. I might, might do romance... yeah...

4. I want this to be a serious, IC rp, there can be humour - Raziel's the champion when it comes to cynical, sarcastic humour - but no throwing cupcakes at each other or silly things that the LoK characters just wouldn't do.

Now, any questions? I don't have any ideas for plot as of yet, if anyone's interested, we can discuss this further in role playing section.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:08 pm
I'm up for any role play. And rest assured emo- brother, I do know how to be serious. After all, I don't take orders from a squid.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Oh joy stare

Well, at least my main is happy to see you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm
Dumah wanna RP! Dumah can be ser-ser-sery-ous.
Right, Razzie?  

Lord Dumah

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm
I was hoping you'd reply ^_^ I've grown quite found of you and your Turel and his and Raziel's insesant bickering~

Anyway, so now we need some plottness. Dear God I watch too much DBZ abridged, I just got the mental image of Turel haunting Raziel like ghost!Nappa. Ghost!Turel XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm
Queen Sarafina
I was hoping you'd reply ^_^ I've grown quite found of you and your Turel and his and Raziel's insesant bickering~

Anyway, so now we need some plottness. Dear God I watch too much DBZ abridged, I just got the mental image of Turel haunting Raziel like ghost!Nappa. Ghost!Turel XD

(Main: aw, thanks.)
Main is happy you like how she rps Turel-rel and me.
She says she can do a very serious rp, but Dumah is hard to be serious. Because Dumah is Dumah. And Turel is an angry, jealous bun-bun.  

Lord Dumah

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm
So who are you going to play? Both Turel and Dumah?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am
Given how attached main is to the Dumah and myself mules, probably she'd claim both  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm
Alright, now to make a story that involves both of them. I think they play a more signficant role in the game than the other brothers because they were the ones to throw Raziel into the abbyss.

So you'd like to play them before they got all big and ugly, right? Well I wanna play wraith Raziel so I guess Raziel would have to go back in time to a point where they're still like that, probably after his death.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm
Main coos at the idea of playing a blind bun....no I am not a bunny!! She just says I am

Also, then she gets to play Dumah as slightly more intelligent and use proper grammar for him. So she's good with any idea really, so long as it doesn't involve mary-sues or us in a modern world setting  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:56 pm
I agree completly! I like my Nosgoth like I like my grandparents: old fashioned.

And definitely no maryues *shudders*

Now we need plotness for these boys...

Well we know Raziel eated their souls after killing them, maybe using a portion of his own soul, he revives them? of course he keeps their dark gifts for himself

Don't know why he would do that though, but perhaps this takes place after he's absorbed by the reaver but somehow gets free, I dunno, it's just like the last thing he remembers is being absorbed by it and then he wakes up back in Nosgoth somewhere and suddenly has the urge to revive his brothers for some big, important reason?

Do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm
Main says:

After Defiance and Razzy-head is in the reaver. This means all of the brothers are in the Reaver. Maybe Kain put them back in their bodies afterward when he revived them again because he was in the past. Perhaps Razzie-head's soul was stuck in its wraith state that when he came back we was wraithy, and the others still remembered their past. So then they have to fix Razzie-head.

That's her plot idea.  

Lord Dumah

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
Alright, I understand ... had to read it a couple times, but I understand XD

So Raziel wakes up as his brothers will already be there?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 am
Main: Presumably, after Raziel is put in, his body would regurgitate the other brothers' souls, forcing Kain to re-catch them and place them in
Anyway, it was a random idea that popped in. I can think of more or you can come up with one too.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Although why would Kain do that... hrmph, he does a lot of things we don't know his reasonings for until the end of a game, doesn't he? I suppose we can just figure it out as we go cause I really want to go rp now XD

Alright, I shall go make the first post!  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff