Bionicle Stars!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 pm
watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6gk4dtZMeI&feature=response_watch and go to target's website to see them THEY ARE REAL D:< and im so glad i found 20$ on the road ^^ they are each $7.99 plus tax in the US and if you want, watch a couple other vids about these by this youtube user i cant w8 to get these sets >w<

:EDIT: here is a vid with better pic quallity ^^ all 4 of the bionicle stars biggrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDmG9tFoS0&annotation_id=annotation_877103&feature=iv  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 pm
Yeah, turns out there are 4 of them. I found another vid with better quality on the canisters. Click here

They look pretty cool. And a golden Hau, that's awesome.

So, according to the deal I struck with my brothers (getting sets according to color), I get Tahu and Gresh. I might trade out Gresh for Takanuva though, he seems sweet. But I am getting Tahu, I don't care what my brothers say...  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

airvortex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm
Is this only in america, or can you get it in other countries too?

(why must Australia always miss out on the good stuff T^T)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:19 am
airvortex
Is this only in america, or can you get it in other countries too?

(why must Australia always miss out on the good stuff T^T)

sry but idk O: it may just be targets in america only or targeets everywere so yea sry i couldnt really help you out <~>  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am
SoraLight-vmkcff
Yeah, turns out there are 4 of them. I found another vid with better quality on the canisters. Click here

They look pretty cool. And a golden Hau, that's awesome.

So, according to the deal I struck with my brothers (getting sets according to color), I get Tahu and Gresh. I might trade out Gresh for Takanuva though, he seems sweet. But I am getting Tahu, I don't care what my brothers say...

yea O: the golden Hau is f**kin awesome ^^ and hofully the closest target to my town gets em in stock by friday or saturday cuz thats when we do our grocery shopping ^~^; i cant w8 to get these sets

BUT how many of these sets do you think lego is gunna make??? cuz if there is 1 gold peice in each set and the "golden bionicle" is about the same size as the other stars then we will end up having about 20 Stars O-O
and thats about $159.80 plus tax in US dallors X-X damn how am i gunna get that kinda money...i mean its takin me all year to get the 280$ worth of the glatorian v.v *sigh* i hope im able to get a job soon

OH YEA...and we get new feet and stuff with the stars sets ^^ NEW PEICES FTW biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am
If these sets are the price of canister sets, I won't buy them. Unless they're deceptively bigger than they look.

From what my last staff meeting theorized, we're guessing 2010 will be about alternate universes or flashbacks.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm
KZN02
If these sets are the price of canister sets, I won't buy them. Unless they're deceptively bigger than they look.

From what my last staff meeting theorized, we're guessing 2010 will be about alternate universes or flashbacks.

hmmmm thats the best excuse for lego to remake some of their greatest sets^^ since it will be the 10th aniversery in all OwO but no these sets are $7.99 plus tax each in US money so its pretty worth it ^^ oh and the other 2 have been reveiled watch this vid to see them biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OB8EpG43o enjoy ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm
Next year is the 10th anniversary? I thought BIONICLE started in 2001... I'm almost positive it did... Weird...

Oh wait, it was early 2001... So at the end of 01 they must've counted it as a year... That makes sense...

I wouldn't expect the golden set to require 20 to buy. I'm sure it's only going to be 6 or 7. They'll probably make it a combiner set of the other ones too...  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am
SoraLight-vmkcff
Next year is the 10th anniversary? I thought BIONICLE started in 2001... I'm almost positive it did... Weird...

Oh wait, it was early 2001... So at the end of 01 they must've counted it as a year... That makes sense...

I wouldn't expect the golden set to require 20 to buy. I'm sure it's only going to be 6 or 7. They'll probably make it a combiner set of the other ones too...

yea it started in june or july of 2001 so in june or july of 2010 it will be the start of the 10th aniversery ^^ but ithink there counting all of 2010 the thenth year biggrin

and turns out that the gold peices are just armor for the Tahu stars set Q-Q
why lego, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

but from wht KZN02 said about the 2010 story bein about flash backs and things in the past, we may learn of somthing that happend in the past that wasnt in the story b4 so thats the best reson for lego to recreate their best sets and new sets ^^ i hope they remake ALL the Toa Mata =w= that would be awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 am
kayasto
SoraLight-vmkcff

yea it started in june or july of 2001 so in june or july of 2010 it will be the start of the 10th aniversery ^^ but ithink there counting all of 2010 the thenth year biggrin

and turns out that the gold peices are just armor for the Tahu stars set Q-Q
why lego, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

but from wht KZN02 said about the 2010 story bein about flash backs and things in the past, we may learn of somthing that happend in the past that wasnt in the story b4 so thats the best reson for lego to recreate their best sets and new sets ^^ i hope they remake ALL the Toa Mata =w= that would be awesome

I agree. I would love to get another Kopaka, since Kopaka Mata was my FIRST BIONICLE set (not my first LEGO set, that was some SpacePort set).  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm
my 1st bionicle set was turaga Matau ^^ then i got all the bohrok and then all the Toa Mata but tahu crying and so on xD i cant w8 to get the new Tahu with the gold Hau mask =w= its gunna be awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 am
my first Bionicle set was a Lehvak...

but I was into Bionicle before I got that  

airvortex

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 am
cool ^^ my fav set of all time (thats a canister set out of all of them) is terix ^^ but my fav old toa set would have to be Lewa Mata biggrin ...or Matau Metru....i like swords xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm
Yeah, my first set was Tahu nuva, I think. My favorite to this day though, is the rahkshi. Now that I look back on them, They seem rather ordinary, but they are super fun to modify and improve.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am
hydr0ph0en1x
Yeah, my first set was Tahu nuva, I think. My favorite to this day though, is the rahkshi. Now that I look back on them, They seem rather ordinary, but they are super fun to modify and improve.

i would have to agree with that ^^ i cant w8 to get the new Rakshi Stars ^^ it has aYELLOW head ^^ aya for new/recolored pieces biggrin  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff