Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Hana, Oni (grown up version) vs Ryujin, Kaede Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am
The roof gave notice of the rain in the outside night. The room was large and only partly lit, the darkness of the night gave no light this moonless night. In the center there was a dead man, the lord. Blood was visible from the mouth, the nostrils, eyes and ears. Death by a needle in the back of the neck. That shinobi would be around to spot the needle was not planned. The closest village wasn't so far away. Yet never would he have guessed the police would call in the worst kind for him. He recognized the voice of the woman, the one who just randomly cleared the area of all policemen.

The plan had been simple, wait for the police to leave and then escape this tight security area. The police had called for better eyes and had not given him a chance to escape. What would happen now?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am
Kaede plodded around very irritated. She hated being woken up and she hated the rain and tonight had seemed to conspire to provide both. She glared at the local security personnel wondering why the hell she had been called in for a simple security issue. The Lord was not hers, she had no loyalty to the pompous wealthy jerk. She grumbled when she saw the scene of the assassination. The head of the lords security quickly informed her that they had assumed it was done by a well trained Ninja, a statement that caused her to roll her eyes and wonder if they always bothered with such obvious statements. "We want you to find him..." Well that answered why she was not curled up in her warm and comfortable bed, she was so charging double.

Quickly cleared the room before her prey could use the commotion to escape Kaede looked the body over pulling the thin weapon from it's entrance point.
"Needles ..." She growled before quickly scanning the rafters tilting her head to listen for any noises indicating movement or breathing.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am
What a shame indeed. Who would be the one to last longer? Of course his opponent would, she had the ground and could ask for food. He could not. Well why prolong the unavoidable. Oni jumped down from the rafters and landed light on his feet. He looked at Kaede, he wondered how fast she had realized the truth. "Hello old woman! Why not letting me go? That needle is only known to you and my name can pull another woman down with me. You wouldn't want that now?" Oni's eyes where set on the woman that he knew long ago. This woman and his blasted sister where half of the work to his progress.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm
Kaede yawned her longer then normal canine teeth showing off rather nicely. "You seem to think I care." She tossed back lazily. "We both know I am not just going to let you go. And as long as I kill you no one needs to know you name or if you ever existed at all." She reminds him watching him carefully for his next move.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am
Oni got a thin smile on his lips. It may have been long since he saw this face but it would take more then time to change that woman. "Do you think you can fool me into believing you don't care for Linea?" Oni then took a low stance with his knees bent. His arms in front forming the Praying Mantis stance. "Killing me is the stupid way to solve this. Yet then again my pathetic home never had any brains. Look at me now, sensei. I earn more money then the entire village. Now there is one door and as I see it you're blocking my path!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am
"You are an idiot. We are Shinobi, killing is the only solution to this problem. Sins and shame can be washed away with blood rather easily." She reached her free hand down to rest on the hilt of her blade. "You must not have had much access to village affairs if you think you make more money then us. You are a third rate assassin. You get paid third rate prices, if they want cheap they will contact a free lance like you, if they want it done right they will pay the price of the village." She smirked at the idiot who was obviously more boy then man. "I never implied I did not care for my leader, I implied I did not care for you or your idiocy." She grinned rather demonically. "Let's finish this already."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:20 pm
"Well at least I don't live in the dirt. I said earned more, not having a bigger income. The difference is that I don't have to pay s**t for a pathetic village. A home that holds you down and makes you soft and weak. Love, ground, home. Pathetic!" Oni spat out with a hard low tone. He knew he couldn't piss this woman off. That would have been way to easy. So he took a few steps closer, staying out of range from Kaede. Letting her make the first move. He had emptied his face from emotions, he cleared his head. He needed to stay focused at this. He could say whatever he wanted, Kaede would still be filled with skill.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes. "Like I live in the dirt." She grumbled bending her knees she dropped into a rather defensive position she swung her arm around quickly flinging a hand full of Kunai at him.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 am
Oni leaned his body backwards and to the side. Almost looking like he was on the verge of falling. Yet there he stood in perfect balance. A new stance wasn't all that he had picked up and as quick he had took a drunken fist dodge he was back in Praying Mantis. "You do smell like it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 am
Kaede blinked and raised her right eyebrow in a rather skeptical and disproving look. "Still as immature and childish as ever. One would think you would have grown up at least a little but I can now see even that is impossible for someone as ... pathetically incompetent as you." She sighed as if she was pained at having to deal with the imbecile. "You spent enough time in the dirt that you should realize it has a naturally neutral smell. It is the mud and muck you live in that offends the senses." She tossed a few quick kicks at Oni since he was using a style that bordered on imbalance. Two high, one middle, one low then back to high. She seemed to merely be playing with him.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 am
Oni raised his hands to divert the high kicks, not stopping them but changing his stance and making them go over him. He made no effort to counter attack Kaede, he kept his on defense. The middle kick made him move backwards into a bridge, the low kick dodged by getting up to his hands and landing on his feet with a half back flip. Then the last high kick Oni went to counter attack. He raised both his hands to block the kick, yet with his right hand he send a poking thrust into a pressure point. A acupuncturist would know that it would make the leg so numb it would just be like a dead mans leg. "I enjoy life in the mud and muck, the ladies do much for money there!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 am
Kaede laughed and wrapped her leg around Oni's grip is acupuncture attempt hitting only armor and padding. "Of course you do. You're swine and the ladies are just as much trash as you." She tossed out dropping to her hands suddenly she swung both her feet around in a windmill type move that would be near impossible to avoid at that distance. She allowed her circular momentum bring her up in a hand stand while she kept her feet moving around her finally settling back into a stance once she was sure she had some room free around her.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 pm
Oni was hit by the attack and rolled backwards. He extended an arm and jumped up by hit, landing on his feet a few meters away from Kaede. "So what news do you have? I can't say I haven't thought of my sister. She was after all the only family I ever had." Oni stood now in a new stance, both hands was in front and he was moving from side to side like a drunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am
Kaede watched him carefully. "Oh she's been doing fantastic since you left." Kaede grinned. "Who would not feel better after loosing such useless dead weight." She snickered lowly. She watched him and his constant motion a small rather evil little smirk on her features, he should tire out rather quickly with all his wasted motion, Drunken Boxing was not meant for long fights after all so all she had to do was tease him and this would be an easy effortless win. He was still so inexperienced.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 pm
"If you don't kill me, shinobi will die. The Yakuza has decided to clear you all out. You're part of the old and I'm the new." Oni clenched his fists and growing our of the hands where needles. Not his old sloppy ones but needles worth calling his clans name. Two of them he stuck into himself and felt nothing at all. After all acupuncture worked in both ways, good and bad. "Now let's dance hag and when I'm done with you you'll wish you killed me when I was young. I wondered why I was named Oni but I think I've found out and I know no one ever knew." He begun to toss four needles at Kaede as he kept moving forward towards her. Now it was an all out battle with pain going on. Yet because of his needles he could fight purer and cleaner. He saw much more and would react much more. The punishment would come much later.

His voice turned more youth and clean like before. The rustic tongue given to him from foreign alcohol and tobacco, was gone. "Your problem Kaede, is that you can't progress. You're stuck in your circle and all you see his weakness in people and strength in my sister. That's why you will fall hard and you will face endless shame." New needles had arrived from his hand, either he could produce them this good much faster then anyone else or there was a trick. He attacked first high but feinted it with a low sweeping kick, where Oni almost sat down on the ground to do. Just sweeping along the ground. If Kaede would jump up in the air Oni would send needles into the legs, taking away half the strength.  
Mock Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff