Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply The Surreal Guardians: An RPG
Mission list

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm
Okay. Here's where you go to view missions. There will be two types of missions here, sperated by a line. You'll see Story and Extra missions here.

To accept a mission, post in this thread the mission you will accept, along with profiles of all characters participating in this mission, as well as their lineup.

If you want to submit a mission of your own, then send me a PM with your mission idea posted in the same format as the missions listed here. By the way, you can only request Extra Missions. Story missions are made by me alone. You can request it as your character, or someone else. It's entirely up to you.

STORY:

Chapter 1-2

Taken by:
1)Hellfire Champion

2) ______________

3)______________

Missions Name:
New Power
Requested from
Mage woman

Assignment:
Look, I found some strange artifacts in this fort, and I want to examine it, but there are crazy monsters in this area! Help me!

Reward:
*Story bonus*
MERCHANT: Runestones available.
ARENA: Forsaken Fortress unlocked

EXTRA MISSIONS

Taken by:
1)______________

2) ______________

3)______________

Missions Name:
Bodyguard

Requested from
Villager

Assignment:
I need help! I want to deliver some medical herbs to one of my friends in a neighbouring village! But I have to cross the Ghazac Plains, and everyone knows the Bandit trouble that's been happening! Please, I need some bodyguards! I'll pay, obviously!

Reward:
500 Gold

Taken by:
1)_____________

2) ______________

3)______________

Missions Name:
Herb Hunt
Requested from
Bandit Leader: Borzo

Assignment:
So, here's the deal. There's this lady who won't give us any medical herbs. But what if we get sick? How will we be able to pillage if we can't even stand on our own two feet! You help us take those herbs, and we'll give you your fair share, as well as whatever we find in that old hag's purse!

Reward:
2,000 Gold
ITEM: Medical Herbs(5)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am
Accepting story chapter 1-1

Lineup

Arkken - Mirana
Louis - --------  

rioliogio

rioliogio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm
Accepting Story Chapter 1 - 2.

Arkken - Mirana
Louis - --------

Arkken equips Beginner's Spells: Volume 2
Mirana equips Bronze Sword

Sorry, but I won't actually be able to do it in one sweep until this weekend... I have a lot going on in work and school right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:49 pm
I'm in college, man. I know your pain.

Reminder, if you want to change equipment on your characters, make sure you post it in your accepting post. Edit your profiles so it includes the newly equipped items.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

The Surreal Guardians: An RPG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces