Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply The Surreal Guardians: An RPG
The Merchant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:42 pm
Welcome, Stranger! I take it you would like to buy some things to help you in your battles? Excellent, excellent! Now, I hope you have money, because I only sell to those that have money and the more money they have, then the stronger they are! Now, if you'll take a look at my small amount of wares...

If you wish to purchase an item, then just post here claiming that you will buy an item.

Some items will have the label, "Exclusive," on it. For these items, you cannot buy with money earned in battle. You will need to pay Gaia Gold to the guild Mule to purchase. I promise, these items are incredibly powerful. But most items require a minimum stat or level in order to buy them.

These items will appear in your Safety Deposit Box, underneath your profile. When you engage in a fight, post the weapons/equipment/items you will take into battle. During battle, as stated in the manuel, you can take a turn and change equipped weapons, but NOT ARMOR!

WEAPONS:

SWORDS

Rusted Iron Sword: Wpn Dmg: 10 500 Coins
Bronze Sword: Wpn Dmg: 15, 700 Coins
Iron Sword: Wpn Dmg: 20, 1800 Coins

Rusted Iron Greatsword: Wpn Dmg: 18 2,000 Coins *Requires 20 Strength to wield*

AXES:

Bronze Axe: Wpn Dmg: 19, 900 Coins *Requires 15 strength to wield.*
Iron Axe: Wpn Dmg: 25, 2300 Coins *Requires 22 strength to wield.*

Bronze Iron Thorwing Axe: Wpn Dmg: 15 1,200 Coins.

LANCES:

Bronze Lance: Wpn Dmg 13, 500 Coins
Iron Lance: Wpn Dmg: 15, 800 Coins

BOWS:

Oak Bow: Wpn Dmg: 8, 500 Coins
Rowan Bow: Wpn Dmg 10, 800 Coins

GUNS:

None

STAVES:

Oak Staff: Wpn Dmg: 1 : 500 Coins
Rowan Staff: Wpn Dmg: 3 800 Coins.

TOMES:

Beginning spells: Wpn Dmg: 3 600 Coins
Beginning Spells Volume 2: Wpn Dmg: 7 800 Coins

Armor:

Bronze Breastplate(Level 2) Def: 7, 800 Coins

Hempen Robe: (Level 1) Def: 5, 800 Coins

Wooden Shield: (Shield) Def 7, 1000 Coins

Items

Note: Parenthesis depict the amount you get with each purchase. You may buy one pack of Rubber Tip Bullets, or three packs.

Potion: Restores 20 hp when used. 400 Coins

Rubber tip bullets(10): wpn dmg. 3 500 coins

Wooden arrows(10): wpn dmg. 3 500 coins

Offhand items

None... yet.

Ammunition:

Splintered Arrows(30) Wpn Dmg: 3 100 Coins

Other:

((None.... YET!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 am
WEAPON UPGRADE:

Oi, stranger! I just bought me a smithy. Now, I can custom forge a weapon for ye! However, these weapons can be... very powerful. Therefore, I'ma gonna charge ya accordingly. Anyways, here's how it works.

Step 1: Choose a weapon.

Take a weapon you currently have in your inventory, and give it to me. It can be ANY WEAPON AT ALL! (Sword, lance, Even tomes and Staves and Guns)Then, tell me what specs you want modifies.

Dmg/Mana: (Wpn Dmg/Mana add)
Def: (If it has a Def Stat, then it can be modified.)
Spd: (Speed)

Each addition to one of the above stats will cost you 500 gold coins. If you want to sacrifice a stat, it will add 250 gold for you. So you can take away a point from Def if you want to add a stat to Dmg and you only pay 250 Gold.

Heres the thing: I can magically bind one of your Runestones to a weapon! It'll have a less effect, but it can work indefinitly! I'll look at the Runestone you want to add, and I'll give ye a price, since they are really varied.

After that, if you want to NAME your custom weapon, do so. After all transactions have been made, I'll forge it, and you will have a custom made weapons!

So, for example:

Example

I submit my Iron Sword for upgrading:

Dmg: 7+5 (12)
Def:0+2 (2)
Spd:0+10 (10)

Use Wind Fang Rune

Iron Sword= Sylph's Wing.

Therefore, I have turned an Iron sword to a sword with a Wind Runestone bound to it, and turned it into a weapon named Sylph's Wing. I will name a Price for it, and You'll agree to pay it, or edit your post and rework the stats, then ask again. We'll repeat this process until you like what you have.

Oh! And also, if you use the right weapon, add the right stats, and bind the right runestone, you might uncover a... SPECIAL SECRET! But I'll let you experiment with that.

Okay, happy forging!  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

The Surreal Guardians: An RPG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas