9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 pm
Everything we need to know for Modern Warfare 2  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:58 am
So they have the SCAR-H, but no SCAR-L?

And I thought I heard they were putting in the AUG.

EDIT: Never mind, found the AUG HBAR. Still want the assault rifle version in the game, though.

And I think it's funny how the Masada, Tavor, AA-12 and Vector all have video clips from Future Weapons on their pages.

EDIT EDIT: Seriously? They're putting in the shotgun from Terminator 2? Seriously?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 pm
Requiem in Mortis

EDIT: Never mind, found the AUG HBAR. Still want the assault rifle version in the game, though.

And I think it's funny how the Masada, Tavor, AA-12 and Vector all have video clips from Future Weapons on their pages.

EDIT EDIT: Seriously? They're putting in the shotgun from Terminator 2? Seriously?

Was that the lever-action one? Lol.

I'll probably end up getting that game, though. I wanted the first one and never got around to buying it. I'm in the mood for semi-tactical shooters with awesome guns.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm
ArmasTermin
Requiem in Mortis

I'll probably end up getting that game, though. I wanted the first one and never got around to buying it. I'm in the mood for semi-tactical shooters with awesome guns.

I already have the Prestige Edition preordered. It comes with night vision goggles! And you better get it for the 360. If you don't have a 360, there's a special edition MW2 console!
Console  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Maddness91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm
apparently i need to get a PS3 sometime soon...
bye bye wii xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 pm
ArmasTermin
Requiem in Mortis

Yep.

So far I'm both happy with some of the weapons they put in, and disappointed with some of the weapons they put and the weapons they DIDN'T put in. I want a SCAR-L and some form of G36 included in the game. To have a modern warfare without a G36 is tantamount to heresy.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 am
I think I found my gun: AA-12  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 am
.44 mag and the blooper!

biggrin  

OberFeldwebel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm
You know, I'd never seen the Striker's ejection method until I watched the video connected to it on that site. It looks like it could jam very easily. Still brings back find memories of Resident Evil 4, though I often preferred the "Riot Gun". It was so much more maneuverable.

The SPAS-12 was used by one of the guards in the military-controlled building in the first Matrix movie, and then by Trinity. It looks huge on her when she uses it.

That Russian PP-2000 is absurdly ugly.

Look at the brass dance out of the G18 in the slo-mo video! Love it! But I've never seen anyone put their supporting hand on the protruding magazine. Would that mess something up, or just be a bad way to control the recoil?

I think this will be the first game with the KRISS, but I might be wrong.

Wonder what the designers will do to balance the 1911 and USP...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:35 pm
ArmasTermin
Look at the brass dance out of the G18 in the slo-mo video! Love it! But I've never seen anyone put their supporting hand on the protruding magazine. Would that mess something up, or just be a bad way to control the recoil?
The G18 has a pretty impressive RPM rating, if memory serves. Though I hear it's incredibly controllable, to the point where the G18C has little to no muzzle flip. It's been called the most controllable machinepistol ever made. There's no real need for anything but a normal grip.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:08 am
If I remember, the Striker does frequently jam.

And the SPAS-12s in The Matrix had fixed stocks, not the folding ones they normally have.

It's no longer called the KRISS, it's called the Vector, but yes, I think this is the first game to have the weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Preordered Prestige edition for Playstation triple.  

The Drildo

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 pm
That's ******** awesome. the 1887. XD

I liked the MP44, but it had no attachments and felt like a gimmick gun. If they had a thompson, or KAR, I'd be happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 pm
Inquisitor Brock
10-gauge or bust. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Inquisitor Brock

I liked the MP44, but it had no attachments and felt like a gimmick gun. If they had a thompson, or KAR, I'd be happy.
The StG-44 WAS a gimmick gun. They put it in so that every CoD game to date had the weapon. Unless it's not in MW2, it's one of two weapons (other's the M1911) to appear in every CoD game.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff