Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 am
Well MSN had this true/false thing with Unusual Deaths/myths and one was "A man died after playing video games nonstop for more than 24 hours. True or False?"

It seems you can die for playing games for too many hours straight. Personally I wouldn't be able to play for as long as those guys in the paragraph below did. ^^;

Quote:
In fact, several men have died after marathon video-game sessions, particularly in 24-hour cybercafés that are popular gaming venues in Asian countries. In South Korea, a 24-year-old man died of exhaustion after playing for 86 straight hours in 2002; and a 28-year-old man who had recently lost his job because he spent too much time playing Starcraft died of heart failure in 2005 after a 50-hour session. A 27-year-old Taiwanese man reportedly passed away in 2002 after playing video games for 32 hours, and in 2007, a man fainted in a Chinese cybercafé after three straight days of gaming. Perhaps these cybercafés should impose a time limit.

Don't play games for too long children. ^^
Here's a link to the quiz for those interested by the way:
MSN: Unusual Death Myths quiz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 am
I scored a 7 out of 10.

I was amused by the guy in the beer flood who died of alcohol poisoning.....becaue he thought he could stop the flood by drinking it. Silly man.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:03 am
lol That is amusing!
You did better than me. I got 5/10.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items