Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Show your Drawings and stories here..... 1000k give away: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like to draw?
I love to draw
87%
 87%  [ 64 ]
Its ok
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
I hate to draw but I like to see them
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 73

Billy_Joel1982

Interesting Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Hello everyone...I would like to see some of your art please post them here and I will post my own which isnt really much......Here are some of my pictures that I have recently drawn....If I can I will put more ^^ . Please share your art with me......Anything is accepted...unless its dirty or racial.... That gose for the stories as well......Any story is permitted. It doesn't have to be funny...it can be sad or just a really wired story..Or perhaps you would like to tell a joke biggrin Thank you ^^

I will choose the best picture, story and joke...each person will get 1k for the best joke.....story.....and drawing....each will be seperate...you can't win twice, if you won at least once you will only get 1k this is so other people will have a chance to win... Thank you...

User Image

I am the man on the moon..... A very sad case I am, for I am alone here on the surface of the moon. People always ask me why I am so sad......I just tell them it's because of all this dust......

^
This is just a pic lol with a little joke in it that I wrote as well.....

BEATLE PROFILES:

User Image

NAME: John Lennon
ALLYUS: The cheeky one
SEX: Male
RACE: Caucasian
SPECIALIZES IN: Mechanics, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, lead vocals, harmonica
BIO: This chap is the leader of the group...witty and sometimes downright funny with his dry humor he's a good pic for the lady's that's if he was single lady's sorry.....He has the ability to make things out of just about anything. He's known as the jokester and inventor.

User Image

NAME: Paul McCartny
ALLYUS: The cute one
SPECIALIZES IN: Bass guitar, back up and lead vocals responsible for rashinal thinking.
BIO: This gentleman is known as the thinker. Whenever him and the boys are in a bind his brilliant way of cumming up with a solution really comes in handy. He can think his way out of, it seems, any bad situation him and the boys come across.

User Image

NAME: George Harrison
ALLYUS: The quiet one
SPECIALIZES IN: Rhythm guitar, lead guitar, back up and lead vocals
BIO: This handsome young gentleman is the go getter. He receives information and returns it to his Superiors...And he is also a pretty good pilot. He useually flys small planes one to two engine.....But is very capable in flying big planes such as a B 52 bomber. He's nice looking, but don't let the fool you; for when it come to the thrill he takes charge. He is also known as the sly one.

User Image

NAME: Ringo Starr
ALLYUS: The goofy one
SPECIALIZES IN: Drums, vocals, detection
BIO: This fella is considered the goof-ball of the group He may be goofy, but he's not to be underestimated; He may act dumb, but don't be fooled he knows exactally what he's doing. He's also known as the detective of the group.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm
I will check everyday for the winners

Good luck to the ones who post.

Billy_Joel1982

Interesting Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm
I got a joke, but it' a yo mama joke since I duno how to say the spanish jokes I learn here in Puerto Rico.

Yo mama is so stupid, she locked herself inside the car because she left the car keys outside. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm
Epic Drawing.

Oh here is my submission

Art.

BTw these winnings will go half to charity and half to me self since i want to get a fallen wish.

User Image  

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500

Chaos Of the Oblivion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm
HERE IT IS: MY ENTRY!! ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image
MINE.  

UNTOUCHED illumination

MYmoribo

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm
*laughs* sweatdrop
i'd love to post mine, but it's a little on the horrible side..
but urs is amazing! i love ur style
*hugs post*

EDIT: i can give you a giggley story though;; it's old, so it might not be very good.... ._>
Staring at the back of the chair, Mellow traced the dollar bill in his hand. George was staring up at him, (probably aggravated his face was getting trampled) ready to be spent.

"Mm, double cheeseburger,” Mellow moaned closing his eyes to picture the mouth-watering sandwich.

The bus stopped, and his eyes opened. Outside the bus window a giant, yellow M was facing the hungry Mellow. He jumped out of his seat, down the aisle and out the door.

“Lunchhhhh timmeeee!” he screamed, getting weird looks from all the costumers sitting in the booths.

Reaching the counter, the young man help up the one dollar bill and the words double cheeseburger echoed through the restaurant. The woman behind the counter took the bill and was about to type in the famous double meat patty when the man grabbed the bill back. “I changed my mind,” he gasped, “I want a large Coke… so I can play Monopoly,” he smiled, handing her the dollar once more, it was a good thing all drinks were only a buck.

“Okay?” the woman took the bill once more and cashed it in. Moments later, she was back at the register, handing him the over-sized cup.

Pulling a wadded up piece of paper out of his pocket, Mellow took the pop and when to take a seat. The dozens of eyes that watched him come in where still staring at him, wondering why he’d sit down for only one soda-pop.

Slowly, he un-wadded the sheet of paper and flattened it out. There were dozens of squares with multiple stickers and trains and colors fluttered around it. In the middle the letters M-O-N-O-P-O-L-Y were spelled out. Mellow’s bright green eyes stared down at the dark blue squares that read “Park Place” and “Boardwalk”. Boardwalk had already been enclosed with a sticker, leaving only park place to be set in. There were also stickers, including North Carolina Avenue, Pacific Avenue, Marvin Gardens, Atlantic Avenue, Indiana Avenue, New York Avenue, Virginia Avenue, St. Charles Place, Vermont Avenue, B. & O. Railroad (that had already won him 500). Each of the colors had some sort of sticker, that had been part crumbled in the shoving of in and out of his pocket.

Holding his breath, Mellow pulled the first tab off the large coke. It was bright pink and read “States Avenue”. Vehemently he searched the ‘map’ for a bright purple, he had won 2,000 along with his railroad. He was poor, only affording to eat at McDonalds for super everyday, because of the Dollar Menu that was available. But, the money also brought him pleasure with the fact that he would be able to pay his bills for a few months, without threats of getting kicked out.

Pulling the second tab off, not really caring, he examined it, and his face froze. Mellow picked up his coke and stared at it in disbelief. “I won,” he stuttered. “I won! I won!” all the eyes that had adverted from him earlier were once more staring at the eccentric man. “I won!” he screamed, throwing up his arms, uncapping the pop cup and splashing the entire floor, and many costumers with stick, dark liquid.

The odor of Coke filled the room, and no one seemed to care, even those who’d receive the shower. “I won! One million dollars…” he screamed, going up to the cashier. “Look… that’s like… one million, two thousand five hundred! I’m rich!”

“Umm, okay? Go away please…” she said, walking away from the counter.

Mellow‘s smile could not be blown away by the stares and chatter that plagued his life, not this time. He was one of the weirdest kid in school, the kid in the corner, crying because he had no one to sit with at lunch. Only a few friends were with him through it all, and even they thought he was slightly crazy. And here that crazy Jonathan Mellow Walsh was, standing with one million dollar in his hands.

“I wonder how much this McDonalds cost?” he asked himself, looking around at the familiar décor of red, yellow, white, and pictures of random kid toys hanging on the walls. “Ima buy this place! Haha! Then… I can eat here everyday…” the smile on his face grew bigger as he continued to stand and stared in amazement. “I wonder how much this place costs….”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm
Mines  

xitam-tam

Hioni-Neko

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm
User ImageHioni-Neko
User Image

mine
mine

User Image

User Image
I stand here waiting...

...Arms out ready to catch you when you fall...

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Well here is mine but it's Father Damien Of Molokai soon to be a Saint on October 11, 2009
so I drew him in his younger days I don't like it that much it's the best I could do >.> My sig is on all of them except Gir, Harvest Moon DS Cow, Panda (animal not the ham-ham from Hamtaro), Christmas Kitty, Something that was done out of bordem, Baby Doll, Jin from Harvest Moon Tree Of Tranquility for the Wii (Fanart), My Portuguese Teacher Senhora Vicente, I.O.N Fanart, Randomness (drawn on a sticky note), Ultra Maniac Fanart, & 4 Random Girls

User Image

Avi Art Of Friend/Classmate
]Kirepapa Fanart
Gir =]
Essa The Red Harvest Sprite
Harvest Moon DS Cow
Christmas Kitty
Panda
Avi Art Of A Friend
Somethign Done Out Of Bordem
Baby Doll
Jin From Harvest Moon Tree Of Tranquility For The Wii ( Fanart)
My Portuguese Teacher Senhora Vicente
I.O.N Fanart
Randomness
Ultra Maniac Fanart
4 Random Girls
Avi Art Of Another Friend

II Momo-kun II

ayame_taiushi

Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm
mine
mine
mine  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 pm
Hioni-Neko
User ImageHioni-Neko
User Image

mine
mine

User Image

User Image
I stand here waiting...

...Arms out ready to catch you when you fall...

User Image

dude thats len friken kagamine soo awesome can u draw a pic for me?  

toonguy2

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

TheLeSane

Dangerous Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image

This is mine I got bored one day and saw this on the internet  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm
Very old and definitely not my best, but it's all I'm able to find. Stupid missing tablet pen.

User Image  

Bloody Harry MacDowell

Hilarious Swapper

GeminiRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 pm
hopefully i will color this someday...

User Image  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash