Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Conspiracies of the Harry Potter World Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Celes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:08 pm
Yes I know, I a new member, but a long time Harry Potter fan. Truly. The first book came out when I was in the 6th grade and I got it then. In fact I am one of those crazy people who dress up for the book parties and stands in line until midnight.
I love Harry Potter, the only thing I don't love is when no one believes me with half the points I point out about the books and/or my predictions.
So this will be my little spot to place everything that is on my mind, or where people can freely post their views on subjects mentioned/yet to be mentioned. Also-I love being asked questions about Harry Potter (my older brother does it all the time)LOL! So go ahead and post them, just make sure you put QUESTION? In bold okaythat way it stands out to me.

Oh! Btw: I am a college student-freshman- and so even though I am not online on a regular schedule, I will be on as soon as I free time. If any of you want to pm go for it. Just keep them nice.
Okay then. Let me get started.
First off I shall be posting some conspiracies I know of, or rather picked up on while reading the books. Then I shall do a post with my predictions. And finally I shall pull out my journals I have and type up all the random/interesting/seemingly important details I have been able to find with the books while I read.
So If you want to post your own. Just title them the following so it is easier for anyone to find and read.

Conspiracies
Predictions
Details : Book(whatever)

Bold them please. And thank you
UMI

UPDATE!!**** PS: No i haven't forgotten about this, believe or not i am working on it on and off in spare time....should be about sometime in feb to really early march i get done and get it up(if i have time this semister like last semister that is a good estimate.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:17 pm
Conspiracies

1st: Dumbledore: This is the big one- you can choose whether or not to take some of the stuff mentioned however you want- some of it is fact the quoted from Dumbledore himself.

*****(NOTE I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS--WILL POST WHEN DONE.)***** Thank you.  

Umi Celes

Umi Celes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:23 pm
Predictions

Predictions for book 7
These are in no particular order fyi.

1.) Harry will have to confront Snape and find out Snape didn't want to kill Dumbledore, but had no choice.

2.) Hermione has been learning to become animagi since book 3 or 4. Somehow i believe this is why her pattronus is an otter shape.

3.) It will not be Draco Malfoy vs. Harry, but Ron vs Draco-- harry has bigger fish to fry.

4.)Hermione, Ron, and Harry will be sticking together through and through. Leaving Ginny in charge of leading the "DA" members and students along with Neville and Luna-they will be the ones gathering the students for the fight against the death eaters.

5.) The battle ground (the big one) will be at Hogwarts of course.

6.) Since Harry's orders to Kreecher have not changed, he and Dolby will still be following Draco. and Reporting to Harry.

7.) THe horocux's: 1= the Locket : book 5 pg116 (they are cleaning the house remember) right after ginny shut the lid on the music box " also a heavy locket that none of them could open" we know both Kreecher and Mundungus took items from the house. either or i garrenttee took this- and i believe it is the locket of S.Slytherin.

8.)Dumbledore is dead : however, Harry will still be able to "talk" to him as Dumbledore's headmaster picture was put up in the Headmaster office.

9.) Percy will either die, or be found to be placed under the imperillus curse.

10.) RAB= REGULUS BLACK (Sirius's brother) the one that voldermort killed, or rather had killed, he probalby wasn't important enough to kill himself.
The reason, i believe is he took the locket after coming with Dumbledore(or telling it to him afterward) to the cave and knowing it was a Horocux- took it home/hid it there. I believe Dumbledore was with him, it would explain a lot, and even more so explain how Dumbledore obviously knew it was a fake and didn't want Harry to become aware of it.

11.)Snape........(give me a while i work on this and the rest please.) Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Interesting. Very much so. I don't hink that there is anything to say, but if there is, I'll let you know. I like how you think. I wonder, do you think that Draco will come to the good side? I think that maybe he will, somehow, not sure how. I'll think about it more.  

LeighMae

Umi Celes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:37 pm
LeighMae
Interesting. Very much so. I don't hink that there is anything to say, but if there is, I'll let you know. I like how you think. I wonder, do you think that Draco will come to the good side? I think that maybe he will, somehow, not sure how. I'll think about it more.

If Draco came to the good side, which i highly doubt, it would be more like Snape-he wouldn't want to associate and help muggles-just turn against from Voldemort.....and only after being beaten in duel against Ron or Harry.

And thanks for the compliment on how i think.....

Sorry i haven't updated--College keeps me busy, but i'm almost done with everything i want to have in here, so when i am i'll post it here.....probably another month. that sounds about right.
ah well. Some things are worth waiting for.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:41 pm
Cool predictions. I've been sort of thinking along the same lines, but at the end of the HBP, Harry says he won't come back to Hogwarts even if it does reopen. So I don't see numbers 5 or 8 really happening, but I think they're really cool anyway. I personally think that one of the Horcuruxes may be in Godric's Hollow or at Burgin and Burkes.  

Ivy Took

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Umi Celes
8.)Dumbledore is dead : however, Harry will still be able to "talk" to him as Dumbledore's headmaster picture was put up in the Headmaster office.

Yeah, I thought about that too when I was trying to comfort myself that Dumbledore was just killed off... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:39 pm
Oh I just remeber one of my theories. Voldemort made a Horcrux when he killed Lilly Potter. I say this because he gave her the chance to step aside and save herself, but he had never given anyone else that chance. Who knows?  

Ivy Took

covo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:53 pm
@Umi Celes, I love many of your predictions, and if you don't mind I'm going to add in all of my pridictions. 3nodding

All of my Predictions:

1. R.A.B. will team up with the trio in their quest for the last of the Horcruxes.

2. Snape will reveal to Harry in a duel that he was ordered by Dumbledore to kill Dumbledore because Harry needed to see one more death in his life in order to be motivated to fight Voldemort. Snape will guide and teach Harry how to duel with Voldemort.

3. I believe there will be a big war of good vs. evil that will involve most of the magical world maybe even the muggle world too.

4. Draco will decide that the war is wrong and that he shouldn't be a deatheater and he will help Harry one time in the war. (But they'll never be friends)

5. I believe JKR will kill the last two Marauders.
- Lupin and Peter will see eachother in the war. Lupin will duel with Peter because he still hates him. Peter will use his silver hand to kill Lupin (Lupin is a werewolf and only silver through the heart can kill him). Then I believe that at the very last moment when Harry is fighting with Voldemort and Harry gets knocked down and Voldemort prepairs to kill Harry...Peter will realize that Harry is all that's left to remind him of his old friends and will save Harry from the killing curse, then Voldemort will kill Peter for betraying him.

6. Harry will make Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and the DA promise not to come to the war because he's afraid they'll get hurt. But in the end they decide to break there promise and join the war to help/save him.

7. Ron will die. He's not good at saving himself, Harry or someone else normally has to rescue him, he'll probably die in the war at the hands of a deatheater.

8. Ginny might die trying to protect either Harry or Ron.

9. Harry and Voldemort will duel.
-While Voldemort is distracted killing Peter who will try to protect Harry, Harry will gather up all his strength. Then using his scar he will make Voldemort feel all his pain. (kind of like when Harry can feel Voldemorts excitement in the 5th book) Voldemort will become overwhelmed with Harry's pain and will fall to the ground. Then Harry will preform the Killing curse that will distroy Voldemort. But because Harry's scar ties the two of them together Harry will die too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:10 pm
Umi Celes
LeighMae

If Draco came to the good side, which i highly doubt, it would be more like Snape-he wouldn't want to associate and help muggles-just turn against from Voldemort.....and only after being beaten in duel against Ron or Harry.

And thanks for the compliment on how i think.....

Sorry i haven't updated--College keeps me busy, but i'm almost done with everything i want to have in here, so when i am i'll post it here.....probably another month. that sounds about right.
ah well. Some things are worth waiting for.
I cna aslo agree with that. And I know how it is with college. I too go. I try to be active as much as possiable, becasue I love Gaia, and most things Happy Potter. (I have not see all things Harry, so I am not sure if I like them or not.) Well, good luck in college. Have fun! lol  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:22 pm
All of the therioes are good. I like them all. i know it sounds cheesy or whatever, but they are or good, and great possiablities. I like them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:21 am
Cool Predictions!! I like them all!!!! Who knows??? Maybe you are right!!!!  

Witch of the Moon

Witch of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:27 am
LeighMae
All of the therioes are good. I like them all. i know it sounds cheesy or whatever, but they are or good, and great possiablities. I like them all.

I like your sig smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:41 am
1.) Harry will have to confront Snape and find out Snape didn't want to kill Dumbledore, but had no choice. ... Most likely

2.) Hermione has been learning to become animagi since book 3 or 4. Somehow i believe this is why her pattronus is an otter shape. ... Sounds crazy... but good to read... (Don't remember at this time if Rowling said something about not including more illegal animagus on the Story or not)

3.) It will not be Draco Malfoy vs. Harry, but Ron vs Draco-- harry has bigger fish to fry. ... yes...

4.)Hermione, Ron, and Harry will be sticking together through and through. Leaving Ginny in charge of leading the "DA" members and students along with Neville and Luna-they will be the ones gathering the students for the fight against the death eaters. ... Sounds possible to me

5.) The battle ground (the big one) will be at Hogwarts of course. ... Of Course

6.) Since Harry's orders to Kreecher have not changed, he and Dolby will still be following Draco. and Reporting to Harry. ... Ha Ha... "Dolby"... Yes, they might be following Draco Still

7.) THe horocux's: 1= the Locket : book 5 pg116 (they are cleaning the house remember) right after ginny shut the lid on the music box " also a heavy locket that none of them could open" we know both Kreecher and Mundungus took items from the house. either or i garrenttee took this- and i believe it is the locket of S.Slytherin.... WOW! you are right, this could be!

8.)Dumbledore is dead : however, Harry will still be able to "talk" to him as Dumbledore's headmaster picture was put up in the Headmaster office. ... Of Course

9.) Percy will either die, or be found to be placed under the imperillus curse. ... Would be very sad if he dies... he is not bad, just stupid as everyone else that believes only in the infomation given to them by the ministry

10.) RAB= REGULUS BLACK (Sirius's brother) the one that voldermort killed, or rather had killed, he probalby wasn't important enough to kill himself.
The reason, i believe is he took the locket after coming with Dumbledore(or telling it to him afterward) to the cave and knowing it was a Horocux- took it home/hid it there. I believe Dumbledore was with him, it would explain a lot, and even more so explain how Dumbledore obviously knew it was a fake and didn't want Harry to become aware of it. ... Rowling said that R.A.B. is not Regulus Black

. R.A.B. will team up with the trio in their quest for the last of the Horcruxes. ... Of Course

2. Snape will reveal to Harry in a duel that he was ordered by Dumbledore to kill Dumbledore because Harry needed to see one more death in his life in order to be motivated to fight Voldemort. Snape will guide and teach Harry how to duel with Voldemort. ... sounds good... but i still will think until the moment the seventh book shows me the contrary, that Snape is Bad

3. I believe there will be a big war of good vs. evil that will involve most of the magical world maybe even the muggle world too. ... sounds cool... but I don't think this will be taken to the muggle world

4. Draco will decide that the war is wrong and that he shouldn't be a deatheater and he will help Harry one time in the war. (But they'll never be friends) ... Of Course

5. I believe JKR will kill the last two Marauders.
- Lupin and Peter will see eachother in the war. Lupin will duel with Peter because he still hates him. Peter will use his silver hand to kill Lupin (Lupin is a werewolf and only silver through the heart can kill him). Then I believe that at the very last moment when Harry is fighting with Voldemort and Harry gets knocked down and Voldemort prepairs to kill Harry...Peter will realize that Harry is all that's left to remind him of his old friends and will save Harry from the killing curse, then Voldemort will kill Peter for betraying him. ... Yes, the theory of Peter dying to save Harry is quite famous, almost everyone thinks this will happen, but Rowling said that PeterĀ“s silver hand will not kill Lupin

6. Harry will make Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and the DA promise not to come to the war because he's afraid they'll get hurt. But in the end they decide to break there promise and join the war to help/save him. ... Of Course

7. Ron will die. He's not good at saving himself, Harry or someone else normally has to rescue him, he'll probably die in the war at the hands of a deatheater. ... maybe

8. Ginny might die trying to protect either Harry or Ron. ... Could be

9. Harry and Voldemort will duel.
-While Voldemort is distracted killing Peter who will try to protect Harry, Harry will gather up all his strength. Then using his scar he will make Voldemort feel all his pain. (kind of like when Harry can feel Voldemorts excitement in the 5th book) Voldemort will become overwhelmed with Harry's pain and will fall to the ground. Then Harry will preform the Killing curse that will distroy Voldemort. But because Harry's scar ties the two of them together Harry will die too. ... a possible ending... but it is said in the 6th book that Voldie cutted the link between them  

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I need a username

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 am

o: Rowling said that RAB wasn't Regulus?

Since WHEN? D:

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces