Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 am
The Land of LunaSol

In a land much similar to Earth, but very far away, where no one has heard of Burger King or Twinkies lives a people of polar opposites. This land is called LunaSol. A very strange place indeed, one who’s myth explains an oddity that is quite singular to LunaSol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am
Eons ago a small child, Denida, at the age of 12 was quite obsessed with her looks. She entered a magic shop with her mother on a very special trip. It was her birthday, she was turning 13 and her mother was letting her get one thing from this shop which would become her symbol for the rest of her reign. Denida was a princess and in this world at the age of 13 children gain something that will lead them to their destiny. It is a very special day for Denida, but everything in the shop bores her. Near the end of the trip she is forced to make a decision and picks at random a medallion. The medallion is infused with such power that it is said to be the stabilizer of the world. On her way out she sees a mirror of such exquisite design it fascinates Denida. This mirror is not on sale and the shop keep refuses to give it to her. While his back is turned Denida steals it from the shelf and stuffs it in a bag with her medallion. Later that night as Denida is admiring herself in the mirror it cracks and out rushes shadows and blurs. This is how the Enamids came to existence in LunaSol, born of a magical mirror and one little girl’s first sin.  

VampressLeona

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 am
Now in this land it is not uncommon for there to be seeming ‘twins’ one light and the other the polar opposite, born from the first sin of every civilian. It is said that one who is born and remains free of sin till the age of 13 will inherit the Medallion of Stability and fuse the ‘twins’ together.

The people of LunaSol are always looking for the medallion, which has been long since lost for centuries, in order to put the world back together. Where many of the Sol citizens are concerned they wish to erase the living reminders of their sin. Although many Enamids and Sol citizens alike are against this 're-stabilizing' of the world because of the fear that it will kill the Enamids. They fight one another in the search for the Medallion and for their lives, for the road to the Medallion is riddled with danger.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am
Rules

Lengthy posts because…
You should only post Two to Three times a day, NO MORE than five (this is done to keep a pace that all can follow)
PM your characters to me
don’t ‘pair up’ I want complexity with love triangles and un requited love and romance that takes forever to culminate and friendly soul mates.
When creating your character keep in mind the type your are creating and make them as far to one polar as possible without making them pure good or evil. The Enamids should accentuate the first sin that created them and have a lot of rotten characteristics that surround that, where the Sol citizen should have enough of a polar character that you can create an Enamid from it. (not that all Enamids created HAVE to be ‘evil’ if the Sol character is rotten to begin with, an Enamid may just have one little hitch in an otherwise ‘good’ persona.
you CAN play both your Sol character and your Enamid character however I would like it if you attempted to play different Enamids and Sol characters as a sort of challenge to portray a decent opposite.
Your destiny object does not have to be an actual THING, it can be a power, or skill that did not emerge until the age of 11.

Quote:
Name:
Character Name:
Sin and age of occurrence:
Personality:
Destiny Object:
Looks:

When posting use your picture to one side of your post to better Identify your character.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 pm
[ooc: Very nice rp - and great to see it here biggrin Gotta think of a character now..*ponders*]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 pm
((Rule 2 still makes me giggle.....and I can't help but wonder if you're working on a character when I hear you typing 4 feet away from me...lol))

((...and now you scold me for posting.... razz ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm
Characters who need people to play them:
User Image
Name: Moon
Character Name: Sylva
Enamid or Sol citizen? Enamid
Sin and age of occurrence: Born of Gylda’s sin of envy and vanity at the age of 5.
Personality: Hatred is her vice, she dislikes seeing people happy when it does not involve her. She will pit people against one another if she thinks she will get more attention out of it. Especially finds it hard to deal with when Gylda has friends that she does not. Loves to paint and play piano as a passion which just so happens to get her recognized and has people complimenting her. When she does have friends she loves them but any time their attention is not on her she becomes jealous. Conniving and manipulating.
Destiny Object: When Sylva and Gylda turned 13 Sylva was gifted with the talent for painting.
Looks:

User Image
Name:
Character Name: Gylda
Enamid or Sol citizen? Sol
Sin and age of occurrence: Vanity in herself, envy of others which lead to her spreading rumors, age 5.
Personality: Now older, Gylda has many friends and loves them all. Very much a popular girl amongst peers she is well loved. Has compassion for Sylva, but every attempt at ‘helping’ her to be more friendly has resulted in disaster amongst her and her friends and family. Has a love of life and experiencing new things.
Destiny Object: When Sylva and Gylda turned 13 Gylda was gifted with the talent for sculpting.
Looks:

User Image
Name: VampressLeona
Character Name: Hana
Sin and age of occurrence: Prideful, Hana was so proud of her good grades she put others down age 9
Personality: Hana is always misconstrued as the Enamid because of her dark looks and sly eyes. In reality Hana is Sol, and is very analytical in thought. She is very smart, and though her gloating days are fewer and far between she knows her brilliant mind keeps her a few steps ahead of everyone else. She uses this knowledge to tutor other students and memorize LunaSol’s history. She plans on becoming a historian and helping the citizens avoid past mistakes, eventually she wishes to help LunaSol return to ‘stability’. Hana is kind to younger children but has a tough love angle on life.
Destiny Object: When Hana and Anah turned 13 Hana was gifted with a scroll that tells legends of future events in an ancient un-translated language.
Looks:
User Image

Name:
Character Name: Anah
Sin and age of occurrence: At the age of 9 Hana’s pride caused Anah to come into being.
Personality: Anah is quite sure of herself, all the time. She believes she is never wrong. And although she is usually right, because she shares Hana’s exceptional intellect, when Anah is wrong it usually puts people in danger. She will fight to the bitter end to win an argument and never sees fit to help anyone understand anything. If they don’t know the answer then they are ‘stupid’ and cant be taught. Unlike Hana, Anah has softer eyes which allow her to appear like a Sol citizen. Anyone who feeds her perception of intellect fits in with her quite well. She is haughty and playful, she loves verbal humor that usually goes over everyone else’s head, which works for her just fine.
Destiny Object: When Hana and Anah turned 13 Anah was gifted with an abacus.
Looks:

User Image
Name:Moon
Character Name: Rei
Sin and age of occurrence: Greed, When Rei was 4 he took all the toys from his younger brother so he could not play with them.
Personality: Rei has since learned to share, however if anyone close to him has something he doesn’t, Rei will go out and attempt to get one of his own. He is very cocky and sure of himself and is often well liked. He loves it when people put up fights or are witty with him. He is a jokester and is laid back. If you show him you found a shiny new gem, he will run out and by the next day have one just as shiny or shinier than yours. Hot new girlfriend? He will one up you, hot new boy toy…gender matters not to him. Whether he has true feelings for these people is another story. If Rei is after something because someone else has one…his fascination dims quickly. Genuinely nice and loves to make others smile.
Destiny Object: On Rei and Clouds 13th birthday Rei was gifted with an unbroken Geode
Looks:

User Image
Name:
Character Name: Cloud
Sin and age of occurrence: When Rei was 4 his greed caused Cloud to come into being.
Personality: Cloud is quiet and conserved. He does not like loud people. Will use any means necessary to procure objects he desires. He lies, cheats, gambles, steals, and manipulates. Unlike Rei he does not want 'one of his own' he wants what you have, and he will take it. He is not obsessed with having things of Rei's unless he knows that Rei truly loves the object or person. Cloud is sadistic and when people are in pain because of him he is fascinated by it.
Destiny Object: On Rei and Cloud's 13th birthday Cloud was gifted with the talent of knowing odds.
Looks:

User Image
Name biggrin T
Character Name: Brandt
Enamid or Sol Citizen? Sol
Sin and age of occurrence: Brandt was 10 when he snuck out of his house to peep into a few girl's rooms as they changed and this caused Garret to come into existence.
Personality: Brandt has grown to become quite a polite and quiet individual. The guilt and shock of the creation of Garret caused Brandt to repress his urges for pleasure except for rare occasions. Advances are awkward and pubecsent though he has good intentions. He is aroused easily which causes him further shame. Beautiful, Brandt has a lot of friends, many of them women, however he does not have true romantic feelings for any. He still hopes to find 'the one' but his shy attitude gets in the way of getting close.
Destiny Object: On Brandt's and Garret's 13th birthday Brandt received a mysterious potted plant that, unbeknown to him, will bloom only at the time Brandt finds the woman he is meant to be with.

User Image
Name: VampressLeona
Character Name: Garret
Enamid or Sol Citizen? Enamid
Sin and Age of occurrence: When Brandt at the age of ten peeped into girls rooms at night this created Garret.
Personality: Garret grew up to be a ladies man, though that does not stop him from hitting on guys. He sees people as beautiful and does not distinguish between genders. He is very adept at seducing people women and men alike. He finds great pleasure in making Brandt uncomfortable with his urges and even goes so far as to make advances to him. He has no serious feelings for anyone and doubts he ever will, he likes to have fun and get what he wants out of people.
Destiny Object: On Garret and Brandt's 13th birthday Garret received a charmed ring that protects him from harm.

Other Characters:

User Image

Name: dragontamer363
Character Name: Adrian
Enamid or Sol citizen? : Enamid
Sin and age of occurrence: Anger/wrath after Adam took part in a sadistic trap to get back at the school bully who had been tormenting him for weeks at age 12.
Personality: Adrian and Adam are almost extreme opposites, with Adrian showing all the dark repressed angers and irritations of Adam. While adam’s genrally innocent and happy go lucky, Adrian walks around always with a chip on his shoulder and a pride that’s easily bruised. Like Adam he’s extremely intelligent and so inventive in getting back at people who cross him. Pain and humiliation are almost sexual in pleasure for him and he loves watching people squirm. He’s sadistic and often prefers retribution through a long process, but when his emotions fly around he gets violent. He is attracted to both men and women, provided that there’s some S&M on the cards, or else he’s rarely interested. He’s always on ‘top’ and reacts very badly to his own humiliation.
Destiny Object: when they were 13 Adrian was given a whip – which he loves
Looks:

User Image
Name:
Character Name: Adam
Enamid or Sol citizen? : Sol
Sin and age of occurrence: Anger/wrath – Adam has always kept his displeasure bottled up and is usually an optimistic person. However after a particularly bad time during his parent’s divorce he bottled up his rage as he was bullied until one day – at age 12- he snapped and created a surprisingly convoluted way of getting back at the bullies through a painful trap that involved the local bees next on the schoolyard. At that Adrian was created to represent his wrath.
Personality: Adam is generally shy, sweet and happy-go-lucky, innocent and intelligent young man who, because of these qualities, often looks younger than he actually is. He had held a great burden in his life, but can’t stand to appear vulnerable and so learnt how to bottle things up out of sight. His slip which created Adrian (which he regrets further because he was so close to reaching age 13 without sin) has given him a crushing guilt and caused him to close up even further. His facade has won him many friends, though he’s usually viewed more as a friend and joker to girls he knows, so hasn’t actually benefitted from a proper girlfriend yet. News of Adrian’s promiscuity is something he’s a little jealous of. He’s almost crippilingly polite, but can hodl a dark side. If he’s angry it tends to fester over a long period of time before exploding. Since adrian’s creation, he’s kept a firm lid on it.
Destiny Object: when they turned 13 Adam was given a talent for writing, which he uses to pour out his expressions and keep a lid on his anger.
Looks:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm
RESERVED  

VampressLeona

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Updates  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image"I wont talk about this right now!" Hana said as she walked out of the house, the door slammed behind her. It was yet another debate with her parents about the Medallion.

The cool air brushed at her wavy blond hair as Hana stormed away. The smell of fresh rain was thick in the air and she knew it would pour soon.

It was late summer, about the time when the last good harvest of fruits were taken in. The sun was low in the sky, but would take at least another three hours to fully set. This left the sky a beautiful burnt orange color. The trees swayed in the breeze and leaves sang a melody as they rustled.

Hana rolled her lavender eyes as she recalled the topic of conversation once again. She was finished with basic learning and was ready to go out and grasp more information for herself. Her Parents knew this yet they wanted to hold her back. Of course they wanted to keep her from going on 'the quest', being the search for the Medallion. Hana didn't understand why they were so against it. She was smart enough to fend for herself and take care of herself, she had the knowledge and the key to breaking the riddle. Hana just KNEW she could find the Medallion and change all this chaos back to what it was supposed to be.

Hana's slender feet pounded the ground and her walk became fiercer, her t-length skirt flapping in the breeze. Feeling a slight chill she held her arms and gripped the black fabric of her lace blouse to warm herself. With a sudden gust Hana squealed and grabbed at her hair tie, she quickly re-tied the red ribbon around her golden hair so that it was on top of her head in pony-tail fashion. Finishing the knot her long fingers snaked through the soft curls.

With a determined nod she thought to herself, I am leaving in three days whether they like it or not!  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

Music echoed in Sylva's home. The melody being played was one of her favorites and most requested. When song finally came to an end applause broke out. Granted it was only her parent's attention who rained down upon her this evening, but there was always tomorrow to gather the praises of others.....and distract them from Gylda.

The edge of Sylva's mouth twitched at the meer thought of that girl's name. Gylda...I'll rid myself of you one day. Then all eyes will be on me. But Sylva didn't allow such dark thoughts be expressed upon her face. At least not this time.

She glanced out the window at the darkening sky as her parents finished their praises and proceeded to go about with their own business before turning in for the night. Syllva, however, decided to step outside a take a walk in the garden. Her silvery hair seemingly glowed in the fading light.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 pm
[Oh jeez, I'd join but I can't multi-paragraph. I'm just not a writer so when I need to think really in detail my posts just get really awkward. I'm sure Moon and DT have noticed. sweatdrop If I didn't love RPing I'd have gotten frustrated and left long ago.]

[Good luck with your RP and I hope you guys have fun though. whee ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 am
Zizzykitty
[Oh jeez, I'd join but I can't multi-paragraph. I'm just not a writer so when I need to think really in detail my posts just get really awkward. I'm sure Moon and DT have noticed. sweatdrop If I didn't love RPing I'd have gotten frustrated and left long ago.]

[Good luck with your RP and I hope you guys have fun though. whee ]
[bummer...;_;]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm
[I need to get back into rping in this guild. crying Might as well try my luck here. Hmm...how would Vence's vice be like?......... confused (ponders)
I'll be back tomorrow to tell whether I'm here or not.]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 pm
[i'm stuck trying to think of a sin & item for my character. i'd go for lust, but i've already done that with anotehr charrie. *slams head on desk* once i've got it i ca start rping lol]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff