Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm
How did you get into SNSD?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image

my friend introduced me a lil bit and then I decided to check them out and eventually got into them biggrin

User Image

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

BaboRen
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

User Imagewell nicole showed me them, but i didnt really get into them until i saw a article about
"snsd getting old? well lets bring in some young! some sooyoung that is!"
and then i was like WHOA WHAT?! shes so pretty! xD
then i started searching more about snsd and listened to their music more

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:55 pm
My friend sent me the video Gee and i looked up other songs and i liked them 4laugh  

Mitza_07

ll_A-t-T-i-C-u-S_ll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 pm
In 2007, I watched their Into The New World MV with my best friend who was and is to this day a very very big KPOP fanatic. I did not like them at all, there were too many girls to remember and their music did not appeal to me. Cannot say the same for my friend, after another several weeks of getting whacked upside the head every time I said anything somewhat negative about them... I acknowledged that Yuri was pretty and the rest is history.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 pm
Right after my birthday, I was looking for a good Korean music to listen, so I found SNSD and start listening to "Baby Baby", "Into the New World" and "Gee". razz

User Image
<3

KairiYukine

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm
wow all of these were interesting biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 am
I heard about SNSD when they first popped up on my MTV channel with their song "Into the New World", it was the year 2007 as well. My mom called me from my room to watch them. They were/are pretty and the song attracted me, but I wasn't a fan then, nor did I followed their successes. It was because I was still into Japanese songs/idols/groups at the time.

Then at one point, I lost all my stuff on my only computer(it was old and I was still young, didn't think of backing up). Of course I felt down and all and was bored. My Korean friend at school introduced me to them once more with their whole 1st album, and I liked them all. My friend wagered if I was able to remember them all or not, since I have issues with remembering names. So I searched them up and found a lot about them. It was then I became interested in all the girls, not only for their song, but their own character and everything. They have been an inspiration to me until now.

PS: I won the wager of receiving his extra copy of SNSD's limited edition 1st album, bought back when he went home for holiday. Thank you SNSD ^^ (He was a fanatic and bought an extra copy just in case he lost his other one lol XP)

Lily_Farelle

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

isolcity

Blessed Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 am
I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so I was looking through the most viewed k-pop songs on Jpopasia.com and stumbled upon Tell Me Your Wish, now one of my true loves ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:10 pm
thks for the info smile  

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

Soshi_12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 pm
My sister was watching snsd videos on youtube and i decided to watch them too so thats how i know snsd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm
I knew about their existance, but I was never interested in them until this year when my friend told me about (she's a huge fan.. especially a huge fan of Taeyeon.. she's sooo crazy about her.. XD) and well. she told me they released a new song, Oh! and she showed me the video.. it was ok at first.. and I think she kept on showing me videos of them in her i-pod at school and after that I started looking up about them.. and it was hard for me to remember who was who..but eventually I got addicted to their songs and now I'm obssessed with them D;

Amazon_Chik

Emerald_Twilight5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm
I listened to Chocolate Love and I really like that song. That was the only SNSD song I listened to until my sister was watching Oh. I didn't like it because it sounded "girly." That song grew on me, and then I listened to more of their songs, so now I'm sort of an SNSD fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 am
I got into them when I saw their MV for Kissing You. Such a cute MV and it featured Donghae of Super Junior. Then I started listening to their songs and learned more about them. The their song Gee just fueled the fire and made me love them even more.  

Seo Chan Hee

ASIAND0LL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm
I found them while I was watching a Kevjumba video. Have you ever heard of him?
I knew them about a year only in 2009 I knew them && I think this month or last month was the month I celebrated my one year I knew them (I just ran around being excited)
I was watching a Kevjumba video && on the side it said stuff that's related or things that's recommended for me. It showed SNSD Gee so i looked at it and I was like OHMGEE~ I lOVE THIS SONG! i kept on watching Gee, and used it for something like an rp song something like that. I found out other videos as I subscribed to accounts on YouTube & I found more videos which made me a fan.  
SNSD Fanbase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff