azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am
Yesterday (September 27) was fun XD I went downtown to a university to do a presentation with my friends for high school science teachers from around the area XD after we finished we walked around downtown then went in a mall and walked around the mall XD It was a cool mall ;D we went to the candy store and got some candy XD then we walked around looking for a library that my friend wanted to go to but we couldn't find it XP so we headed home and I went to a party with my parents and younger brother. I got to hang out with my friends from church XD my friend Sam was sleeping over at Emannuel(Manny)'s house and he didn't live far so they walked home. It was dark too, then Manny called us and said that three guys were following them and that they were in the forest D: So four of us, Vince, Sonny, Tristan, and I ran in the direction of the forest....but then Manny started laughing 'cause he tricked us XP He and Sam were hiding behind a bush XP hahahah people got mad at Manny. LoLz that was an eventful day ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Ahahhaaa Manny..
Anyways, if you heard you had stalkers, wouldn't you run in the opposite direction..? Uh, what if they had a gun or something?

justinetsab

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm
yesterday i had Night of Worship for my church, alot of people came>< so engergetic, we sang for like 2 hours  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm
o0dle
Ahahhaaa Manny..
Anyways, if you heard you had stalkers, wouldn't you run in the opposite direction..? Uh, what if they had a gun or something?

LoLz yeap, Manny XP hahahah a lot of people got mad at him 'cause everyone was worried D:
Well...exactly, we went to go help them out XP but I don't think the adults knew that we ran off o.O?

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers