Quote:
Tell me your wish, Kim Yong Joon! Arising star, Hwang Jung Eum, decided to give a little surprise gift to her lover, Kim Yong Joon, by becoming a sexy genie.

On today's episode of "We Got Married," Hwang Jung Eum's love towards Kim Yong Joon amazed the viewers with her hard word and dedication. With the actual stage outfits borrowed directly from SNSD / Girls' Generation, she worked day and night to perfect the difficult choreography. She also refused to hire any female backdancers that could've stolen her spotlight... How cute!

Even though she made a few mistakes here and there, her undeniable cuteness and effort seemed to cover it all. Kim Yong Joon returned the love with a giant applause and a big smile that couldn't possibly fade away.

I guess her effort did not go to waste, since now she is "hundred times prettier than SNSD." I hope their love lasts forever, possibly moving on to an actual marriage.

Meanwhile, "We Got Married" is expected to have another couple to begin their virtual marriage. Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls, has already been revealed, while the netizens are debating over who the potential husband will be.

move via allkpop w/ video + pictures