Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
ClaireVoyant/20/Art Student

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claire Voyant

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello there!

I guess since I'm bored I may do a freebie and such! surprised

Uh, I guess of an avatar you have.

I may just draw it out. Maybe I'll paint it :U Who knows.

I'll take pictures of them on my web cam, and post it up. I'm really a lazy bum right now to scan them in (But maybe I will when I'm not. Har har) xD

They'll just be random I suppose :O

Uh examples:
x
x
x
x (Yeah I know the head is off etc etc, was a color test.)

I hope that suffices.

I guess just in case many people post and I always feel bad not getting everyone, but going one by one can be tedious. I'm going to keep a list on my wordpad/other post of anyone who requests, number them and then do a roll on it. :o

Then cross people out as I go. xB Just to be as fair as possible.

Ehnnm, yeah I think that's all. Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm
Reserved.

Claire Voyant

Newbie Gaian

Trialis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Allo allo! Welcome to the guild.

I have to say, I really like your style. D'you use watercolours for painting?

Also, d'you draw OC's? x3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am
Welcome to the guild! Lovely art, really cool style biggrin I'll have to request something -or offer an art trade- once I get all my current stuff done biggrin  

GogglesMandatory

Claire Voyant

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:48 am
Trialis
Allo allo! Welcome to the guild.

I have to say, I really like your style. D'you use watercolours for painting?

Also, d'you draw OC's? x3

xB Thank you!

Yes, I do.

For any technical aspect if you wanted to know, I use uh, Windsor&Newton paints on Arches paper most of the time (xD When I can afford it. Har har.)

I'll draw whatever, really xD Hur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 am
GogglesMandatory
Welcome to the guild! Lovely art, really cool style biggrin I'll have to request something -or offer an art trade- once I get all my current stuff done biggrin

xD THank you.

I don't need art trades, if that's easier. (Not saying I don't want your art or anything xD) Hur hur.

Claire Voyant

Newbie Gaian

The Botox Killer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 pm
I would gladly do an art trade if your up for it. :3 just let me noes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm
Eeexcellent

I apologize for both characters long descriptions, but they've got all sorts of great (possibly psychotic) issues going on. You don't have to draw them in uniform if you decide to draw 'em, you can draw them in whatever floats your boat as long as its vaguely reminiscent of sci-fi. Lemme know what you think! xD

Name: Sonja Deltrave
Height: About 5'7"
Hair: Chin length brown hair (in an angled bob), with or without bangs.
Eyes: Dark blue.
Body type: Petite. She looks vaguely boyish, though underneath her clothes, she actually has a lot of muscle.She has a milky white
stone that has become part of her body, that sits between her collarbone and sternum. It's roughly the size of an egg.

Clothing: She wears her uniform on a constant basis, which consists of beige tanktop, navy blue pants, black knee-high boots, gravity belt,
black high-collared pilot jacket with her name stitched in over her left breast in white thread.

History: At age 13, she was sent to a military flight school, and earned her atmospheric wings (can only fly aircraft within
planet's atmosphere) at the age of 15. Unfortunately, her homeworld became subjected to a pirate raid, and was rendered inhospitable in the aftermath.
She and her best friend were taken in by an elite assassin group, sometimes called the Collectors, who operated for the Intergalactic Trade Agency.
There, they were trained to be killers, but there was a catch. Anytime an assassin made a kill, their recent memory was wiped. This had side
effects; it changed the agent's personalities, made them harder to control, and likely to fly into blind rages. It also slowly
ate away at their memories, until every wipe took them further back in time until someone they trusted told them who they were (this trusted person being
their Shades).
By the time she and her best friend were 18, the damage done to their minds was too great for them to be useful. They were permanently
hired out to the Interplanetary Coalition's mecha military, along with their shades to keep them in check. But she and her best friend
became best enemies, and frequently got into physical combats, requiring their shades to stun them and again, erasing their recent memory.
This went on for 3 years.

Then, her unit (the Red Birds) was sent out to retrieve some lost stealth technology from a supposedly fabled
unit, called the Phantom Squadron. Sonja and her shade, Xun, were sent out, and managed to retrieve it, but there was a price they had
to pay. Sonja regained all her memories, along with the knowledge of what Xun was, and both had stones implanted in their chests, of
differing colours. They also discovered that they could transform their matter into energy, of the same colour as their stone, and if
they became creatures completely made up of energy, they became undetectable blurs of light. This has more implications they have yet to discover, as
they bring the technology back to their squadron.

Personality: Vicious, passionate, and self-centered. She feels desire and hate with equal fury, and acts impulsively. She lashes out
against people at the drop of a pin, but can also be extremely withdrawn or childish. Now that she can turn bits of herself into energy,
or things around her into energy, she likes to surround herself with a halo of white flames to intimidate others, despite the fact that
the members of the former Phantom Squadron had warned them against misusing the technology. She also occasionally will throw energy at
people to short-circuit their brains or cardiovascular systems, or other bits of technology. The only people she listens to is her squadron
leader, the beta leader, and her shade, Xun. She still hates her once best friend, because he did not regain his memories, while she did, and is jealous that
he is not subject to the memory of killing hundreds of people and then having his memory wiped.

She loves operating her mech warrior unit, and flying aircraft, and feels intune with them. She's very intune with technology, and is an ace pilot
when she's not being reckless or stubborn.

Her relationship with Xun is quite complex, as she depends on him as an emotional crutch absolutely, and he is also her conscience. They were once lovers,
now comrades in arms, and while she loves him more than she will admit, she likes to pretend that she doesn't need him desperately to stay sane. This is due
to her hating him for having kept her from her memories for so long, and having assisted her in killing hundreds of people.

Name: Xun Lee
Height: 5'6"
Hair: Jaw-length black hair, which is messy most of the time.
Eyes: Dark brown
Body type: Wiry would be the best description. He has a red stone that has become part of his body that sits
between his collarbone and sternum, which is about the size of an egg.

Clothing: He wears his uniform the majority of the time, which consists of beige tanktop, navy blue pants,
black knee-high boots, gravity belt, black high-collared pilot jacket with his name stitched in over his
left breast in white thread. The sleeves of his jacket have a silver stripe at the hem, indicating his status
in the Squadron as the main ship pilot.

History: Xun had been trained to be a pilot since the age of 10, and earned the highest flight ranking of
Interstellar Wings at the age of 14. His pleasant temperament was noted by recruiters of the Collectors, an elite
assassin group. They brought him in, and building on his natural empathy, molded him to be an easy going, laid back
man with a strong sense of humour. He was assigned to be Sonja's shade when she joined the group a year later,
and kept her in check for as long as they were there. When Sonja became useless to the group, Xun left with her,
and having kept his intuitive piloting ability intact, became the Red Bird's ship pilot.

He and Sonja were sent out to discover the Phantom Squadron after an outbreak of war, and while Sonja paid the
price of having her memories returned to her intact, Xun had to helplessly watch as the woman he loved turned on
him and became cruel, and to live with this sense of failure.

Personality: Nicknamed Sunshine, he's cheery, good-natured, and an emotional rock for anyone who needs to vent,
most especially for Sonja. He uses the stone in his chest's powers as little as possible, and likes to pretend
it isn't actually there. He cracks jokes a lot, and can be a bit of a daredevil when it comes to piloting,
because he likes to show off.

While Xun can tolerate piloting a mecha, his true ability lies in piloting ships, especially when he needs to
complete complex hyperspace jumps. He has an intuitive sense of how to adjust flight courses to get to their
destination as quickly as possible.

His relationship with Sonja is complicated. He loves her absolutely, and hates to see her upset or hurt, and
it pains him greatly know that she remembers that he was a tool for the Collectors to use her. He wishes he could
make her relatively happy, as he remembers her when they first met. As much as Sonja needs him, he needs her in
return to validate him.  

Trialis

Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games