28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
The Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts! "Back to stare in awe at the Outcasts?"
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm
Who do you side with? Who claims your loyalty? The Brotherhood of Steel or the Enclave. I know that there is a really good debate thread already going but it's more about the Brotherhood VS the Outcasts. This one is more for Brotherhood VS Enclave (With the Outcasts as an option in the poll)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:56 pm
Not to be rude ,but We already had one BIG topic about this and it had way more choices...  

Blades Of Null

FireKunai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:30 am
Blades Of Null
Not to be rude ,but We already had one BIG topic about this and it had way more choices...

Sorry about that sweatdrop I didn't know. Bah, I can't even delete the topic.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm
Well if you are talking about my topic, it was supposed to be Brotherhood of Steel, and Outcasts, but I just put other options on the poll for variety. The main discussion is about those two.

This one is still good ^^ Now its Brotherhood Or Enclave ( other one : Brotherhood of Steel - Brotherhood Outcasts )

Of course I choose the Brotherhood

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Between these two choices, I would have to go with Brotherhood. The Enclave is way better prepared, has the advantage of having unknown resources at their disposal (Seriously, they can have houses made out of food. They could also be starving to death. We would never know.) and yet they have been beaten back multiple times on the East AND West coast by a bunch of people that are using outdated power armor and beaten up weapons.

Either every single soldier has the same problem with their armor, or they have horrible leadership/strategists. I'll let you guys choose which is more likely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am
I hope I'm not the only Enclave groupie here sweatdrop

I tend to side with the Enclave cos at least you know where you stand with them. They shoot everyone whereas the Brotherhood of Steel shoot the Ghouls at Underworld! And I luff the Ghouls at Underworld. Most of them are really friendly. That finished it for me with the BOS.

Don't get me wrong, I like Elder Lyons. He's a lovely old man. I always got this feeling from the BOS that they considered me unworthy and such. Plus they didn't make the Lone Wanderer a member until the end of the game D: Fat use that was before BS was released gonk

Least the Enclave are consistant right? biggrin

Plus the Enclave have Colonel Autumn. He just makes me lol so damn much. I can't hate him at all (And his coat is quite lovely as well)

FireKunai

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am
Enclave FTW better guns and armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 am
scurr

Sweet! Another Enclave fan! heart  

FireKunai

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 am
FireKunai
scurr

Sweet! Another Enclave fan! heart

For Eden! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm
I wanna change my choice to Outcasts xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:34 pm
FireKunai

I tend to side with the Enclave cos at least you know where you stand with them. They shoot everyone whereas the Brotherhood of Steel shoot the Ghouls at Underworld! And I luff the Ghouls at Underworld. Most of them are really friendly. That finished it for me with the BOS.

Don't get me wrong, I like Elder Lyons. He's a lovely old man. I always got this feeling from the BOS that they considered me unworthy and such. Plus they didn't make the Lone Wanderer a member until the end of the game D: Fat use that was before BS was released gonk

Plus the Enclave have Colonel Autumn. He just makes me lol so damn much. I can't hate him at all (And his coat is quite lovely as well)

That's pretty much the reasons behind me liking the Outcasts. You know exactly where they stand, and where they stand does not include shooting you on sight. It does include not caring what you're doing unless you point a weapon at them, though.

I like the Enclave as a group, and Colonel Autumn is fairly awesome, but again... Whoever is at the head of the Enclave (like... Way up at the head) is a friggin' idiot. Maybe if they had a leader that actually had some sense of strategy (Shoot the Citadel with your surprise orbital strike, not the robot that wont operate nearly as effectively once the leadership at the Citadel is removed... Really, guys? Sure, you'll still have an indestructible robot running around the wastes killing your troops when it sees them, but you can deal with it later) they wouldn't have been beaten on multiple occasions (and on both coasts) by the people they themselves call "Power Armored Boy Scouts."

That being said, Vote John Henry Eden.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:43 pm
Roane Farhall
FireKunai

That's pretty much the reasons behind me liking the Outcasts. You know exactly where they stand, and where they stand does not include shooting you on sight. It does include not caring what you're doing unless you point a weapon at them, though.

I like the Enclave as a group, and Colonel Autumn is fairly awesome, but again... Whoever is at the head of the Enclave (like... Way up at the head) is a friggin' idiot. Maybe if they had a leader that actually had some sense of strategy (Shoot the Citadel with your surprise orbital strike, not the robot that wont operate nearly as effectively once the leadership at the Citadel is removed... Really, guys? Sure, you'll still have an indestructible robot running around the wastes killing your troops when it sees them, but you can deal with it later) they wouldn't have been beaten on multiple occasions (and on both coasts) by the people they themselves call "Power Armored Boy Scouts."

That being said, Vote John Henry Eden.

John Henry Eden gets my vote any day of the week

But yes, it is rather sad that the Enclave have been owned not once but twice by the Brotherhood of Steel. Heh, makes you sorry to be a fan sometimes. gonk
Get with it Colonel Autumn! D:

*Shakes fist* The Enclave will have its day yet! Just you wait!

Though I must admit, Broken Steel felt terribly one sided. There was no balance really. Brotherhood were the good guys, Enclave were the bad guys. There was no grey area. You weren't really given a chance to say: "Hang on, I don't really like the Brotherhood of Steel." Too bad, you're a member now. Plus I kinda got the impression that the Brotherhood kinda....claimed Project Purity from the Lone Wanderer, slapping their logo on the side and practically patenting it.

The only thing you got that was remotely Enclave-ish was the chance to blow up the the Citadel. That was it really. Slightly disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I liked it cos I could play past the MQ and it had new weapons and such. That was cool but apart from that, I wasn't all that keen on it.

It's okay, you can say it, I'm a diehard Enclave fan and proud biggrin

And the Outcasts aren't too shabby either. Their comments make me laugh sometimes.

FireKunai

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm
Enclave definitely. The plan to rid the wasteland of radiation was actually a really good idea, Though killing a lot of people, Its just the sacrifice they would need to survive in the long run. Even with clean water, its just holding back the inevitable, You can't kill every radiated creature, and they will just keep destroying more and more until the wasteland is destroyed. (Well, more destroyed) Elder Lyons seems like a huge idiot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 pm
Mournful Maniac
Elder Lyons seems like a huge idiot.

Elder Lyons is friggin' Santa Claus surprised

But yeah, Broken Steel was incredibly one sided. That's why you gotta make your own background story for that Enclave soldier that you just shot down. Remember, these soldiers honestly believe they're doing the right thing. It's what they were taught was the right thing since they were born in the Enclave bases (since the Enclave accepts outsiders a little less easily than the outcasts).

As for radiated creatures: I was under the impression that they couldn't reproduce. At least the mutants and ghouls can't, but they live a really long time (as evidenced by the pre-war ghouls you can talk to). It is suggested that the mutants take the people they capture in order to go make more of themselves through SCIENCE (and radiation), but the ghouls don't really have anything to boost their numbers. If you keep killing them, then they'll eventually run out. They are not an infinite number.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am
Roane Farhall
Mournful Maniac
Elder Lyons seems like a huge idiot.

Elder Lyons is friggin' Santa Claus surprised

But yeah, Broken Steel was incredibly one sided. That's why you gotta make your own background story for that Enclave soldier that you just shot down. Remember, these soldiers honestly believe they're doing the right thing. It's what they were taught was the right thing since they were born in the Enclave bases (since the Enclave accepts outsiders a little less easily than the outcasts).

As for radiated creatures: I was under the impression that they couldn't reproduce. At least the mutants and ghouls can't, but they live a really long time (as evidenced by the pre-war ghouls you can talk to). It is suggested that the mutants take the people they capture in order to go make more of themselves through SCIENCE (and radiation), but the ghouls don't really have anything to boost their numbers. If you keep killing them, then they'll eventually run out. They are not an infinite number.

Yeah thats what I meant, as far as reproduction goes.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff