Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm
lets hear it XP and no power up forms some riders just have too many lol

mine would haave to be decade how can you hate on that? he has 10 different rides all in final form he can call to his side and help pwn
bad guy + Decade Complete Form = Total Pwnage xd

plus hes Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds" that has to say something lol

after that KR Blade King Form is just as awesome xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 am
If it weren't for the fact that he's going to get his a** kicked in complete form? >x> sorry, biting my tongue

Honestly, I'd probably say Rising IXA , even if he doesn't get an awesome new sword to go with his gun(he's still bad a**, for gods sake his gun MEGA FLARES at stuff!)  

tempest drake

950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

kamen rider invi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 am
i would say the awesom power of KR Kuuga Rising Ultimate that form (has a cape) all the elements of badass that decade complete has has plus hes buffer  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 pm
My favorite would be Blade's King Form. I wish I could find the part where his Rider Kick comes in though.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm
Final form raido: Kabuto Hyper!

I really wish in the series, Tendou would use his hyper cast off to travel time more. The series really needed more time traveling but it was awesome when he did it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am
xemnas-phandom

I really wish in the series, Tendou would use his hyper cast off to travel time more. The series really needed more time traveling but it was awesome when he did it.

yeeah everything Tendou does is awesome xp lol and his gun he has in his final form was really destructive too great finisher  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

vain999

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
xemnas-phandom

yeeah everything Tendou does is awesome xp lol and his gun he has in his final form was really destructive too great finisher

The other Hyper Kabuto in the series was actually him practicing the hyper clock up move. Final Forms hmmm... I actually like a lot them but I like Hyper Kabuto most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am
Last post Oct 09 LOL I was clearing out some old dead threads and found this. To this day I think Blade King Form still stands out above some of the newer final forms and its definitely one of my personal favorites.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 pm
LOL Holy!! eek 09?? anyone else thing we should start deleting some dead threads?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:38 pm
Agito Geist
LOL Holy!! eek 09?? anyone else thing we should start deleting some dead threads?
Why because we end up repeating them?  

Katsumi Daido

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Haha yeah I know we have a few threads for the same topic. Or some that are just dead. Plus it will make it easier for ppl to go through the forums  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Daido san, is 100% right.

You are right too Agito, and I did toss a couple threads yesterday. One was by someone asking for gold and the other was some other long dead topic about BayBlades. You are a VC now emotion_brofist , You can start trashing some if you want Haha.

Man I wish Midnight Faiz counted as a form though. Oh well

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 pm
Different colored suit but not a form right? It was made to help with night productions and keep the suit dark when the "photon blood" was glowing right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm
As far as I can tell theres no color change at all neutral In the dark his photon streams and eyes light up, thats about the extent of it. I only distincly remember it happening in 555 ep 1, Paradise lost when henshins for the first time and Decade ep 10.

The only reson I mention it is becasue Bandai and a couple other companys made action figures and such that dipict him as all black. Even the theatre program had him all blacked out on the cover as if it was another form.

Fixed.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am
I'm trying to imagine a Dark Faiz. I'm having trouble since most Dark X riders have some differences to them.

Ryuga had a different styled eye piece, different fighting style, and a few different cards. Dark Kiva was always in "Emperor Form" had a different head crest, and used different weapons and fighting styles. Dark Kabuto was basically the same, but fought differently and had quite a major pattern change with the black armor with red circuitry patterning.
Even Nega Den-o while being the same appearance wise used patterns and fighting style (and additional weaponry from just sword form) to keep him apart.

What did you have in mind? just a sort of dark recolour? the three gears were designed for different things after all. Delta was range, (I think...?) Xaixa was power, and Faiz was versatility.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff