*waves* Morning!!
  *yawn*
  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Bah Hum Bug!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 am
Heh. It's been quiet in the guild again and that's maybe b/c most of us are busy with real life. So I decided to make a casual topic for us.

Morning everyone! How's everyone doing today?

Here where I live it looks like it'll rain but anyways I'm glad it's wed already. I'm waiting for the weekend. Could use a break from work. crying
Today Valhala knights comes out on wii so I'm gonna also stop by gamestop on the way home and pick it up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 am
Good morning Moonlight!
Today was good until I looked outside.

It looked like video footage from a hurricane minus the rain. :'D
I. HATE. WIND.
So I now have to convince my mom to give me a ride to school.

I'm waiting for the weekend too.
I think we all need a break since we all seem to be busy lately.
What's Valhala Knights?
I've never heard of it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am
*shivers* Its cold and I want to crawl back under the covers...stupid late night class tonight too.....I don't want to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am
@Zizzy
Oh yeah!! Especially when it's winter and windy, it's terrible. When I was in high school I would go to the bus stop to get to school and sometimes I had to run to catch the bus. Always took my breath away (the bus driver was nice and always waited for me thankfully).
This is Valhalla Knights:
Game stop
It looks like fun and it's RPG with decent graphics! It was suppose to come out yesterday but they pushed it back to today. I hope it's fun...

@Moon
Awe!! Night class? Good luck! Getting up when it's cold is always hard. Who wants to leave your nice warm cozy bed? ^_^ I've been busy working on trying to talk to an adviser at a college. Stupid college says I have to do some placement test first BEFORE I can talk to an adviser. So they finally sent me my student ID number and last weekend I finally got to take the test so now I can schedule for an adviser. Really weird since as soon as I showed interest in Art Institute of Philly someone was calling me back immediately to get me to join and talk to an adviser. They even sent in an application and I didn't say I was ready. ^^"

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Trtltot

Demonic Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 am
i wanna say "morning" but it's after noon now...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm
At the moment as I type this it is now 3:12pm. I'm out of work at 5pm. I wanna go home soon. crying
For some reason I'm so tired today but work wasn't bad today at all.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 pm
*salutes* Evenin'. I'm enjoying myself with a bit fo galaxy chocolate, a big cup of tea, the internet (and chatting to my sister on it) and the rock radio station playing smile
been a long day. went to the introductions of my 3rd year History which took forever. went around the societies fair at uni, came in to have a very late lunch then went off with my flatmates to see 'cloudy with a cance of meatballs' at teh cinema. It was 'orange wednesday' so we got a couple of free cinema tickets through my phone ppl biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm
What's galaxy chocolate? ^_^ And sounds like your busy with school too and had a busy but fun day.
I don't think I've heard of that movie. Free tickets is always nice. ^_^ The only thing I know I sometimes get here is student discount on tickets at the cinema but that's only on special days I think. hm...
Do you have the same roommates as last year? or semester? (Or did school end and now your starting a new year?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm
http://www.galaxychocolate.co.uk/

*nom nom nom*

aye it wasn't bad smile
I'm in a rented studenty house iwth 4 otehr girls. 3 are the same as last year, and we swapped one flatmate which is their friend - she's really nice so it's all cool. we've been acting liek kids since we all got back, it's fun :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm
Oooh!! That looks nice and milky. We don't have that here. ^_^
And it's also good that you know/get along with your flat mates. ^^

Wah! I went to the store and no where has Valhalla knights. They might get it tomorrow but I'll just wait until Sat and then go out and look for it at gamestop again.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm
I'm allergic to mornings.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 am
lol Really?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 am
morning(:
i've been rather busy with post-exams activities recently. so much that i actually wished we have lessons instead biggrin some activities include netball carnival and my options classes where one can pursue her area(s) of interest. im taking biology--bacteria n viruses, geography--coffee among other random classes(:
right now, im trying to fight off an oncoming sore throat + fever + flu etc.. they all come together usually:/ drinking lots of water and eating fruits.
mm, i am considering getting a psp. asking my bro to check for me since he's a pro at those kinda stuff.
hahaa, my thoughts are so broken biggrin gonna go do some hw now, toodles!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Oh I hope you feel better soon!! You're school seems to have lots of sports activities/school activities that occur often. ^_^ Must be nice!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 pm
I've actually been having the greatest year at school ever. Sophomore year ftw so far.

Even though I broke up with my old girlfriend, but I'm working on asking another girl out.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff