Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Brick, clay, wood, metal, a city built of many materials. Rouse city stood, the haven for some, a scourge for the rest. It's winding alleys, underground canals, and port made it a place where one could make anything of themselves, from thief to merchant. Beware, Rouse City is not what it seems. Things lurk in the city. Dangerous things as well as benevolent things. One can never tell who or what is which.. .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Alice pulled her overcoat closer to her, keeping the chilly night wind from tearing her breath away. Her eyes darted, looking for an abandoned building. She had managed to find the most dilapidated part of the city but she couldn't manage to find a building that wasn't too bad. Shifty characters eyed her as she passed. With a shiver, she decided that it would be best not to maintain eye contact with any of them. "Shh!!t." She murmured. To her left she spotted a building that didn't seem too run down. It's clay walls still held some warmth from the sun, the wooden door gave easily under her hands. It was dark and dusty. She pulled her lighter from her pocket, lit it, and held it up. "Not bad."  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Dax ran across the rooftops and watched the town below him. He made for his run downed building he used as a hideout. As he jumped in thru upper window. He heard someone walking downstairs. He peeked thru a hole in the floor to see the girl wandering with a lighter he stalked her silently making wind only in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 pm
Alice explored the building. With luck, she discovered it was an old theater. Costumes, curtains, ancient make up, and papers were scattered about. She made her way to the dressing room. Finding cloth and breaking off a leg of a chair, she looked around for fluids. She was in luk yet again! A half of a bottle of perfume lay on a vanity desk. She wrapped the cloth around the leg of the chair and dumped the liquid on the contraption. She held her lighter up to her make-shift torch. She sighed happily when it caught on fire. She froze. She turned slowly. "Hello. . ?" She could have sworn she heard something. "I pick the one place that has a ghost." She shook her head and started looking for things to make a fireplace with.  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Dax decided to make a game with this young girl. he decided to drop his sword on the ground to scare her and crep around waited to see what happend. he made a soft laughing noise and started to hang white sheets aroundin the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Alice screamed and almost dropped the torch. She scuttled out of the room into the auditorium away from the blade. "OH MY . . . . " She hid behind a chair and threw her hands over her eyes. She could feel her body shake.  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm
The sudden screams from about alerted the young restless man. Mitus raised his head from the normal zombified walk about the streets. He was interested, caught up in the suspense and hurried to near the scene. His white cloak floating shortly behind him made well of the speed he was moving. His tightly fitting armor gleamed in the moon light of his surroundings. He was what most would think of when they thought of the knight in shining armor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Dax was suprised and picked up the sword and walked to the other room where she was hiding.

"look im srry but you came rushing in here i had to make some fun."

He turned on some of the lights. and lit a few torches.

"Im Dax...srry for scaring you...i dropped my sword. this is my home...welcome what brings you here cause not many ppl pick old buildings."  

Crew

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm
Alice's eyes grew wide. Her shaking hadn't subsided. "I didn't know that someone lived here. . . I was looking for a place to stay." She rose and brushed off her pants. "It's ok. I wasn't that scared. . . "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm
“It seems as though I am not the only gothic grimed delight. I too wish to keep a place. It was unknown to me that this place had already been attained by such nature. I do hope I am of no displeasure. Might I join you two in the night?” A man said coming from the darkness of one corner of the room. He seemed to have just awakened due to his messy stature. Nobly dressed in dark attire the man moved into the light of the room near the man called Dax. He held out a hand to ruin the room’s awkward estate.

“The name is Joa Boo, it is a pleasure to have shared a place with you for so long and not even know it.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Alice took his hand. Though shaken she mustered enough to smile and introduce herself. "Hello, my name is Alice. Please to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Joa Boo seemed cut off guard but quickly he gained his ground. With a fixed smile painted to his facehe took the woman’s hand and they shook together. His smile grew with her words which he stored deep within his memory. Alice.

“Such a beautiful voice to follow such a name. It is a pleasure madam. May I ask, why is such a lady as yourself searching in an old ragged house built for people like me to live? This surly will not do?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm
Despite herself, Alice laughed. "This is fine with me, if he'll allow me to stay." She nodded toward Dax. "I don't have money to get a nice place and this place is warm enough for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 pm
"Indeed since i stick to the upper levels of the complex...it is possible that you stay in the lower levels and i not noticed. i saw the girl through the big gap over in the corner. Im Dax."

Dax sheathed the Buster sword on his back. He yawned and strecthed himself out.

"im tired and judging by the how much time passed....it is late and i have a job in the morning to take care of. you can stay alice since this really isn't anyone place but is everyones....i have nicknamed it....Haven. I made a room in the Theater Directors office on the third floor. need anything knock. night to you too joa-boo.. and nice to meet all of you ill have to catch up later."

As he finished he stepped into the darkness and nothing else was there but silence and nothihng the flames danced over to where he was and he was gone.  

Crew

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm
Alice's eyes grew wide and her breath caught as she watched Dax exit. She was certain that this city was filled with more than just humans. . . Uncertain, Alice turned to Joa-boo, "uh, will you, uh, be staying in Haven also?" She tried to keep her composure. Never had she seen such things before in her life.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff