Reply Marijuana Discussion
Philosophy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:43 am
Okay when I'm high I get really philosophical pondering about the meaning of life and how I feel about it and the way things are and it makes me feel really small which is a pretty good feeling I think. Anyway I just wanted to hear what you guys think about all this,life I mean.This is not about being right or wrong I just want to see others people look on life and death.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 am
?
what is there to think about? in three more years we all die, due to our ignorance. the end.  

red rabbiit

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm
I assume you are talking about 2012 do you really think thats going to be the end?Sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me and you have no thoughts on afterlife or the meaning of living?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image
2012 is rather hard not to believe, or not. But I am more on the side of believing it due to the events that have happen. And because three different things have predicted it, to me, the end of the world happens to be in the human's hand, what roads we take, is what gets us where we are going to go.
Afterlife, I am not sure. I believe in recreation, apparently when you die, you see a light, when you are born you see a light. And to me, that seems as if you were to die, you would actually just be born again, and it keeps going. But, if you were a bad person in your life, you would be born poor, and have nothing. But, if you were good, you were born and have a good life. And the meaning of life is what you make it to be, it's simple as that.

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

winter rat

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:25 pm
misfit baby
User Image
2012 is rather hard not to believe, or not. But I am more on the side of believing it due to the events that have happen. And because three different things have predicted it, to me, the end of the world happens to be in the human's hand, what roads we take, is what gets us where we are going to go.
Afterlife, I am not sure. I believe in recreation, apparently when you die, you see a light, when you are born you see a light. And to me, that seems as if you were to die, you would actually just be born again, and it keeps going. But, if you were a bad person in your life, you would be born poor, and have nothing. But, if you were good, you were born and have a good life. And the meaning of life is what you make it to be, it's simple as that.

Yeah I do believe that man is in control of his future also although I do not believe the world will end in 2012.
So your belief is much similar to reincarnation I believe and nothing really ceases to stop living just keeps going on in different forms.
Cool thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 pm
ok this is a fact i saw it on the history channel ok so oricals are people that were thought to talk to the Gods and they predicted all kinds of stuff that actuly happend..but.... they also predicted over 100's of years they also thought the world was going to end certian times this happend 4 times already and each time they were wrong, so if they actuly did have powers to tlk to Gods and were right about the other stuff they were wrong about the world ending 4 times so hopfully we are wrong again and maybye since we think the world is going to end and if it dosnt end we will think about taking better care of the world.  

HippieKrowly

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:01 am
I think the 2012 thing is just another thing people blew out of proportion. I looked into it years ago when someone first told me about it. One thing I remember is that no ones has much info on why the Mayans stopped thier calander in December of 2012. If no one really knows why they stopped then you can assume anything. Obviously enough people think its the end of the world but I've heard theories about someone thinking it was just a good date to stop at because its similar numbers, mostly 1's and 2's. Another similar theory is they just stopped, no other reason than just stopping. Another one is that a great spiritual change will happen in 2012 and we'll all just decide to not keep track of time anymore after that point. Or an alien invasion, mabey its judgement day for all our sins, the largest war ever, a disease that wipes out most of the human race, etc, etc.... So many theories, most of them crazy ones. But hey, we are screwing up our world, mabey enough people will be scared into doing something about it. Like right before New Years of 2000 when tons of people went out and stocked up on supplies because they thought something was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 am
yeah i heard about the Mayans too on the history channel and after that is when i heard about the stuff i said too but aliens that would be pretty cool if they dont try to kill us all you know ha and disease could happen to just like the black plage back then and etc...  

HippieKrowly

War Star666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:57 pm
Snow White Jinx
I think the 2012 thing is just another thing people blew out of proportion. I looked into it years ago when someone first told me about it. One thing I remember is that no ones has much info on why the Mayans stopped thier calander in December of 2012. If no one really knows why they stopped then you can assume anything. Obviously enough people think its the end of the world but I've heard theories about someone thinking it was just a good date to stop at because its similar numbers, mostly 1's and 2's. Another similar theory is they just stopped, no other reason than just stopping. Another one is that a great spiritual change will happen in 2012 and we'll all just decide to not keep track of time anymore after that point. Or an alien invasion, mabey its judgement day for all our sins, the largest war ever, a disease that wipes out most of the human race, etc, etc.... So many theories, most of them crazy ones. But hey, we are screwing up our world, mabey enough people will be scared into doing something about it. Like right before New Years of 2000 when tons of people went out and stocked up on supplies because they thought something was going to happen.

Maybe it stopped there cause they were all killed off before they could go any futher.lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 pm
Sometimes it gets too intense for me and I have to distract myself. I dwell on things a lot and I don't think that is healthy for me. I have appocolyptic dreams/nightmares more than not, so I think about that a lot when Im baked.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 pm
yeah i think of all kinds of things i usaly wont when im high too like aliens ^^ u believe in them? i do but i just dont want them to be like in the movies that would freakin suckass  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Honestly, It would be dumb and egotistiacal of the human race to think that we are the only humans in an infinate space full of planets that could hold life.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 pm
exactly ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Snow White Jinx
User Image
But the thing is, 2000 was fake. People thought Jesus and the Devil or something like that was going to happen. I am not basing my thoughts on the calendar, in fact when I read about that I did not believe it. I am basing my thoughts on the web, the internet is what predicted this.
Okay, it predicted that the world will die out by; diseases, mass of it. The swine flu. It stated that the economy will fall, and that people will be jobless. That is right now. It also stated there will be war, and chaos. We are in war, and it's driven chaos. It also stated something from the universe will hit the Earth.
I remember, when I was younger, I was on the internet, this was /years/ before I ever heard 'the world will end 2012' way before, and it stated on the news, 'A meteor is predicted to hit the Earth in 2012' This was a long time ago, and I was like 'Wow, they should find a way to hit that away.' Think about it for a minute. I never believe in 2000 because they had nothing towards it. But there are /three/ things that predict our future. The web, the calendar and than some guy whom was tripping. He was able to pin-point and he was able to make a huge time line for us. And all of them point to 2012. What's the odds for three different things pointing to the same date? Dec 20, 2012. I mean, if maybe they were all different dates, yes I would not believe that. I do not believe that God will come down and destroy us all. It will either be man-made or it will be mother nature. The world is heating up, we have five super volcanoes located on this Earth. Which, they have stated before, if one ever goes off, it will trigger the other four, which will cause the world to fall apart.
The ice is melting, which will cause the sea levels to rise, which they already stated, will drown some cities.
The thing is, we were warned, a long time ago, but we ignored the warnings. I am a strong believer of things happen for a reason. All those horrid things that happen to this world that caused many to die, they were warnings. Telling us something worse is going to happen if we do not do something about it. And I do firmly believe it may be too late.
A lot of people refuse to believe it because they are scared to believe it.

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm
User Image
With the Aliens, I would believe if we had some kind of proof. Which we do not have any kind of proof. I've seen shows where people /think/ they see something in the sky, but those are not aliens. It's the government. People need to realize the government works with their 'objects' at night, and their 'objects' are much more than we can handle, which of course you will see light in the sky, and something flying.
So, due to that, I cannot believe in Aliens.

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff