Reply Marijuana Discussion
Super High Me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 am
If you havent seen it check it out here http://movielab.tv/super-high-me,1719.html
Enjoy and thank my insomnia for helping me find this site haha.
Also people have been saying that it is now recognized by federal law in California which is the state in which I reside but I'm not sure how reliable my sources are so if anyone has any ifo on that it would be greatly appreciated.
Uhh apparently its a reported attack site I didnt get that warning last night sorry guys my bad I dont recommend going to that site then sorry :[  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 am
What part of Cali do you live in?

I've been wanting to see this movie for the longest.  

War Star666

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 am
okayy people have been talking about this movie in this guild for the longest time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm
War Star666
What part of Cali do you live in?

I've been wanting to see this movie for the longest.

I live in the bay area San Jose to be exact like 9 hours away from LA.  

Indie Jesus

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
The movie is great, watched it awhile ago on youtube.
The guy came on Comedy Center maybe a month or two ago as well, he is really funny.

ยป Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm
i REALLY want to see that movie :'(
i dont have the proper virus protection at the moment and windows vista is telling me thats an attack site crying  

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm
KELSEY PSYCHOTIC
i REALLY want to see that movie :'(
i dont have the proper virus protection at the moment and windows vista is telling me thats an attack site crying

Use youtube, silly. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm
that movie rocks!  

HippieKrowly

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 am
I rented it a few months ago. Great movie... there was another one like it I found too. Very funny. I'm trying to look up the name of it right now but I'm not having any luck. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 am
pineapple express was a freaking awsome funny movie too you guys seen it?  

HippieKrowly

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:22 am
HippieKrowly
pineapple express was a freaking awsome funny movie too you guys seen it?

Haha I saw it I love that movie peope say I look like James Franco....I dont think soo haha.I have actually smoked Pineapple Express its pretty good i was pretty drunk at the time though so I dont remember it that well :[
"This weed is so rare smoking it is like killing a unicorn....with a bomb."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 am
lol cool man, yeah my fav person in that movie is the dealer i forgot his name the main dealer with the long hair that guy is in spiderman too i didnt knwo he would do as good in a comedy movie about weed ha  

HippieKrowly

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 am
HippieKrowly
lol cool man, yeah my fav person in that movie is the dealer i forgot his name the main dealer with the long hair that guy is in spiderman too i didnt knwo he would do as good in a comedy movie about weed ha

Haha yeah thats Saul hes my favorite too hes soo innocent in that movie yeah he pulled it off pretty well I must say from being the Green Goblins son in Spider-man haha  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:06 am
When I rented Pineapple Express I had NO clue it was about pot because I hadn't seen many commercials about it. Of course being a stoner I got the biggest kick out of the fact it was a stoner movie... speaking of pot related movies, anyone seen Smiley Face with Anna Farris? It is so funny.  

Snow White Jinx

War Star666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 pm
Snow White Jinx
When I rented Pineapple Express I had NO clue it was about pot because I hadn't seen many commercials about it. Of course being a stoner I got the biggest kick out of the fact it was a stoner movie... speaking of pot related movies, anyone seen Smiley Face with Anna Farris? It is so funny.

Smiley Face was ok, it wasn't that funny to me.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff