Reply Adult Furries Guild
Unexplainable spirituality? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm
I've always been interested in the Spirits that I've had, and I've always felt... powerful with them. I've got several in fact, my demon-therian spirit, which manifests itself quite powerfully as of late, always seems to give me the feeling of claws and the face like my chimera, and the feelings of invulnerability. I've been cursed by several people who just plain don't like me, or think they have magical powers over me, and never once, have they ever affected or effected me.

Anybody care to share their thoughts on this?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 pm
You could have created thess entities yourself. Have they always been around? (this is the weirdest place to ask such things)  

Daearen

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Me thinks someone has spent too much time playing RPG's and reading fantasy novels.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Me thinks someone has spent too much time playing RPG's and reading fantasy novels.

Lol, maybe :3
I've always just felt animal-like, but I never went to so much as to call it another spirit.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
I once was like you... Troubled! Confused! But then I saw it! I saw the light as it came down upon me! It shone down as holy as a light could ever be. It spoke to me, Hawkbri. It told me to "go fourth, my brother!" To go forth and receive His word!

I did just that. The light...It told me what I had to do and I did it without question. With a searing hot plate and a knife, I spread GOLD unto His tablets! Tablets that would hold His IMAGE. An image so beautiful it dazzles all who see it! Hallelujah! Then I saw it! Once the tablets of the earth touched His searing plate of truth, I knew I had done what was asked of me.

But I am not alone, brother! You to can take part in His goodness! His graces so sweet to the lips it is undeniably divinity itself! Yes, go forth Hawkbri, and spread His image far and wide! For it is the truth! Amen, Brotha Hawkbri!

And you can get not one, but TWO plates! TWO Plates that can give unto thee the righteousness that He is always abundant of! All for the low price of Twenty Nine dollars and ninety nine cents!

Do it for more than just me, do it for Him and receive worship with every meal!

http://jesuspan.com/

Go forth, Brother! This shall show you the way!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 pm
I'm extremely skeptical about this spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

How do people know it's a spirit/spirtis of certain creature (be it mythological or not) and not just an adrenaline rush going right through the brain.

Of course, you haven't got to explain, nobody does, people usually opt for skipping this part.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm
[-Erik-]

How do people know it's a spirit/spirtis of certain creature (be it mythological or not) and not just an adrenaline rush going right through the brain.

Of course, you haven't got to explain, nobody does, people usually opt for skipping this part.

(Note that I'm not trying to be mean at all with this, just light hearted fun.)

*Gets out his patented scientifically proven spiritometer!*
Yes, I'm getting some interesting readings here... All backed by facts, of course. Yes! Yes! I got the bugger analyzed!

Thank goodness we invented these spiritual studying doohickey devices. They totally make studying the supernatural easy. 3nodding
Oh, the mysteries of life, death, and everything after and inbetween that these babies have solved. Isn't it wonderful to be living in a world where science can analyze and study the supernatural, rather than some crazy world were, you know, it can't even broach the subject?

(Though scientists certainly try hard! They got their little anthropologists and sociologists out there. They even got people who study religion for a living who put it all in these neat little categories like monotheism and polytheism. They still haven't invented that spiritometer though. sad )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm
For me, a lot of the appeal of religion as a whole is that it can't be proven or dis-proven. It's a mystery. I like that. It makes me want to learn more.

You should, however, make sure you're aware of the difference between what you want to happen spiritually and what is actually happening. There's a great guild I'm a member of that can help outline the difference; it's called the Pagan Fluffy Rehab Center. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm
Sunegami
For me, a lot of the appeal of religion as a whole is that it can't be proven or dis-proven. It's a mystery. I like that. It makes me want to learn more.

You should, however, make sure you're aware of the difference between what you want to happen spiritually and what is actually happening. There's a great guild I'm a member of that can help outline the difference; it's called the Pagan Fluffy Rehab Center. 3nodding

I just love the name, that is priceless.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:07 am
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Yes, I'm getting some interesting readings here... All backed by facts, of course. Yes! Yes! I got the bugger analyzed!

Thank goodness we invented these spiritual studying doohickey devices. They totally make studying the supernatural easy. 3nodding
Oh, the mysteries of life, death, and everything after and inbetween that these babies have solved. Isn't it wonderful to be living in a world where science can analyze and study the supernatural, rather than some crazy world were, you know, it can't even broach the subject?

(Though scientists certainly try hard! They got their little anthropologists and sociologists out there. They even got people who study religion for a living who put it all in these neat little categories like monotheism and polytheism. They still haven't invented that spiritometer though. sad )

Oh, but the Church Of Scientology® have a weird device that measures your soul, or something like that.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gerhardt Ramien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:48 am
[-Erik-]
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Oh, but the Church Of Scientology® have a weird device that measures your soul, or something like that.
lol yea, it wieghs how much money you put on it then tell you how spiritual you are XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:01 am
Artemis Vulpes
I just love the name, that is priceless.

Isn't it? X3 It's run by a bunch of people from ED that I really admire; they really know their s**t, and if there's something they don't know, they know where to point you to find out about it. ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

ScholarSixHeavens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
I gave up trying to explain my own spiritual beliefs a long time ago, being a therian- you can ask a hundred therians about therianthropy and ou will get a hundred different answers, ranging from mine, "I have animal spirit beliefs", to "We are the superior race over all yew hyooman insects and one day we will RUL TEH WURLD!" (you think I'm joking? I actually got that answer from a fellow therian -_-;;;;]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm
ScholarSixHeavens
I gave up trying to explain my own spiritual beliefs a long time ago, being a therian- you can ask a hundred therians about therianthropy and ou will get a hundred different answers, ranging from mine, "I have animal spirit beliefs", to "We are the superior race over all yew hyooman insects and one day we will RUL TEH WURLD!" (you think I'm joking? I actually got that answer from a fellow therian -_-;;;;]

Tell him he's a retarded moron. Please, do it. For me :3

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm
lol i dont really know if this sounds weird or not, but i kind of believe in that kinda stuff... i believe in the spirit world, seeming as my house doesnt exactly like me (for some reason). i guess it could be possible for more than one spirit to inhabit the same body  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff