Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
Hello there!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm
That's right! This is place is just for you! Just a small place where you can enjoy the company of fellow beginners and practice your role playing, or learn how to do it! I can be of some help as well as others in the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 pm
hello !! smile
i just got invited into this guild but i just made my gaia account today and i dont know what a guild is for O:
would you mind explaining to me what a guild is ? whee  

MissMyka

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm
Of course I wouldn't mind! Basically, a guild can be about anything that the creator wishes it to be about. If I wanted to I could make it about cats and people could join to talk about stories of their cats, or different types of cats around the world, or other things along with cats. This guild is about Roleplaying. Basically you create a story and unfold the plot through a character that you create. It's just a fun and entertaining way to meet new people!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 am
How about a guide on finding a good pic of your character? I can describe them when needed, but showing what they look like would make things a lot easier wink  

Fail Demon

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am
*pops in* A good pic of your character?

Well theres always photobucket witch has a ton of pictures that you can use, but if you want something in more detail, ask someone to draw your character or draw your character yourself. I mean there is always the freebie art forums. If you ask nicely then people will draw them. The freebie art forum is pretty friendly place if you have the time^.^

If that doesn't suit you then i'll help you find a pic that might look similar to your character. Just pm me the description!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am
Thanks foxfire!  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Fail Demon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am
Seconding the "thank you" biggrin For some reason I didn't think of searching Photobucket. I'll give that a try now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 pm
Just joined also and got invited to this guild thanks for the invite.. blaugh  

X-xx_Red_Blade_xx-X

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm
Hello??*walks around the intfinite emptiness* How do I make myself less n00bish when I rp?? I like rp-ing but nobody seems to reply to my actions.. am i doing something wrong??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm
I used to suffer from madly noobish disease to all you have to do is something like As (****) walked around he noticed (*****) and then walk over there and talk to them and they will reply back.  

Morwinn

>^Beginners^<

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff