Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
OMG OMG!!! BIRTH BY SLEEP CHARACTERS!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 pm
My brain has just exploded from the sheer awesomeness of what I just saw!!! burning_eyes

Axel's ans Saix's "sombodies" have girl names XD (Lea, Isa)
Lea looks way too much like Hayner  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm
new trailer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gzIWUBSvg
Lea looks kinda like a gangster to me, I don't like Isa so far, he's weird
I wonder what is up with the wood keyblade and Terra spazzing out surrounded with darkness  

NightmarexxZexion

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm
thats frikken amazing!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 am
That is awesome!!!! The game will probably come out in early april/late march, judging by how long it took other games ...I don't want to have to waitt! ohh well...what can you do? I guess you could alway's try and learn japanese and get the game in january..somehow...  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am
eek That is... awesome... Man, I don't even know where to start. I wonder if Sora Riku, and Kairi remember meeting the new guys? Probably not...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm
Ravenwolf
eek That is... awesome... Man, I don't even know where to start. I wonder if Sora Riku, and Kairi remember meeting the new guys? Probably not...

^Those memories probably got erased or something like how Kairi can't remeber her old home.  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Reels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:50 pm
Yes, I think Terra, Aqua, and Ven will be erased from everyone's memories like Xion was in Days.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm
well i think since technically xehanort (the one with hair) hasn't been confirmed he is either terra or vanitas, xehanort couldnt remember anything when he appeared in radiant garden except for the name xehanort, o ya not to get completly off topic i got a KH2 poster  

NightmarexxZexion

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 am
Friggin' lucky Japanese people! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I keep having to avoid Birth by Sleep videos wherever I go now! They've even got the secrets ending up already... *sigh*

And we don't even have a release date yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm
Gametrailers.com

search birth by sleep

NEW VIDEOS!!! XD  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm
yea it is really hard to ignore the vidoes now for birth by sleep lol. I havent seen any of them tho. I plan to continue that. I want to wait to play the game when i comes out. It will come out April or May. Might be faster but it is usally around 3-4 months after the Jap date that we get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 am
I hope it comes out soon!  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm
Terror Of DeathX
yea it is really hard to ignore the vidoes now for birth by sleep lol. I havent seen any of them tho. I plan to continue that. I want to wait to play the game when i comes out. It will come out April or May. Might be faster but it is usally around 3-4 months after the Jap date that we get it.

Oh, I hope so... Unfortunately, I'm hearing summer now. No proof, but the Kingdom Hearts wiki tells me so.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 am
AHA! We are indeed getting Birth by Sleep this summer! biggrin It's certainly not a very specific announcement, but at least it's very official.

Also, yay for the North American release getting new features. 'Tis always nice. smile  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 pm
I heard some speculation about it having a May-July release date  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash