Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Events and Contests
Ⓗaseo's Ⓗalloween//Winners Announced! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which avatar do you vote for?
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE TEN AVATARS, LOOK AT THE OTHER THREAD HERE TO SEE THE OTHER 7 AVATARS. DO NOT LEAVE THEM OUT! D: GO HERE FOR THE SECOND VOTING THREAD.

User Image

Ⓗaseo's Ⓗalloween// a v a t a r c o n t e s t

Helloooo~

We're setting up yet another event! As you know, it is the lovely month of October. And it's also the month of Halloween. And there's some serious trouble: Haseo doesn't know what he wants to be for Halloween! You duty is to dress him up however you like, and submit it~!

Feel free to use Tektek.org to make your avatar.

Here are a couple rules/guidelines for y'all:

→ Please send your avatar to Net Sum Dweller II, not me, not XxGrieverxX, not Pink Plastic Ninja, only to Net Sum Dweller II. Other requests not sent to this account will be ignored. D: Which also means don't post your avatar. This can make people have biased votes. Which we don't want. We want everything to be fair as possible.
→ The avatar should be male, but doesn't have to be. Haseo's a man after all. But not a very manly man.
→ You can dress him up HOWEVER you want. He doesn't have to have specific colors, but we do advise you use some hair that resembles his. So we can all tell it's really Haseo. So he can be a vampire, a whore, a stripper, whatever you want!
→ The items on the avatar don't have to be yours/you don't have to own them.
→ There is no entry fee!
→ You may only submit one avatar, and you may not change it after it's here in the thread/up for voting. So make sure you're happy with your avatar before you submit!
There will only be 10 avatars, so first come first serve!
→ We will not add usernames to the avatars submitted to avoid bias. And don't try to look at the name of the images because we're smarter than that! ☺

⇒ The prizes will be 10,000 gold for first place, 5,000 gold for second place and 3,000 gold for third place.
⇒ The contest will open whenever we get 15 avatars, and voting will be up whenever it can scheduled to start. We'll have the day on which it ends up whenever we can get it up. If we cannot get 15 avatars to enter, we'll stick however many we have. We're just trying out having 15 avatars instead of 10. Don't hate us! Thanks!
You will have until October 15th to enter, and the voting will end October 30th. Unless it runs faster than we expect, the dates will remain the same if not, very close.

1›› User Image
2›› User Image

3›› User Image
4›› User Image

5›› User Image
6›› User Image

7›› User Image
8›› User Image

9›› User Image
10›› User Image

11›› User Image
12›› User Image

13›› User Image
14›› User Image

15›› User Image
16›› User Image

17›› User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 pm
User ImageOh, HELL YES! heart  

HeartSeeker Xion

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Ehehehehe~ do you like the idea? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 pm

HELL YEAH!!
Like I need an excuse for this crossover

The Phaaaaaaaaantom of The World R:2 is theeeeere
Insiiiide your miiiiind!

Your obedient servant,
LADY PHANTOM

t-t-ten million fireflies

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sagacious Romeo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm
i'll do it maybe now or later tonight, but i do have an idea already, cause i just made my friend a type of haseo looking one so i ll use that as my base and work it a little differently biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm
User ImagePhantom: You need to PM it. And, at sauce-kay: I've been DYING to do something like this! xd Make sure you tell New Slum Dweller to check often. wink  

HeartSeeker Xion

Child Of Spiders

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
i will enter =D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm
hmmmm. What to make, what to make.  

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 pm
I have a question about using tektek. Is it okay if we use layering mode for our entry?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 pm
I don't come here much. But I guess I will try, nonetheless.

Is this to be Sora(Haseo's) outwards appearance, or just his game appearance?

And if so, can we use Fallen Wish's hair? It is quite similar to his, but white.  

Shuro-kun

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 pm
Inferno1020
I have a question about using tektek. Is it okay if we use layering mode for our entry?

Yup! It's fine.

@Shuro-kun: Haseo's appearance. People might get confused if they do Sora or IRL!Haseo. XD And any item is fine. I was just suggesting using a hairstyle similar to his~ heart

@Allen walker: If you'd like to be in the event, you've gotta send a PM. Make sure you've read the rules~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm
finished

[no copying and entered/pm sent :] ]

©Sagacious Romeo  

Sagacious Romeo

Xager8

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
goodluck guys : )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm
Sauce-Kay
Inferno1020

Yup! It's fine.

@Shuro-kun: Haseo's appearance. People might get confused if they do Sora or IRL!Haseo. XD And any item is fine. I was just suggesting using a hairstyle similar to his~ heart

@Allen walker: If you'd like to be in the event, you've gotta send a PM. Make sure you've read the rules~

so do we find out whos in by the posting of the avis, or do we get a pm if we got in?  

Sagacious Romeo

Events and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces