View Results

Fayalite

Inquisitive Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 am
So, this week is my midterm week, and have a test in 1:30 hours, but as usual I'm putting it off. xd
My favorite subjects are my Biology classes, they are just getting harder as I go up in school. xd

Anyways, what are all of your favorite school subjects? Why? What grade are you in, and would that be Jr High, High School, or College? (some also say University and see a difference bettween college and university, I just don't know what that difference is. xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:21 pm
The difference between a college and a university is that a college just offers a collection of degrees in one specific area, while a university is a collection of colleges. =D

I'm not currently in school, taking a break before I go to a college. But my favorite subject in school would have to be lunch lol. Seriously though, it would be Creative Writing, I've always excelled with writing -and have even been considered to enter state-wide contests (which I turned down, I dislike being in the limelight).
Also, history as well, I love learning about the past. I see it as, what has happened in the past can make a better future.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:24 pm
my fav subjects would be.... History, NON-geometric math ( i hate geometry)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm
What I'm best at: Bio and Math (IB biology and AP calc for me this year. Whoo.)

What I love: Band biggrin
I guess I'm better at music that math and science. I went to state solo twice.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm
Best Subjects: Literature, Biology, Cooking, Creative Writing.

Worst: Chemistry, Physics, Math (Of all sorts), PE, anything that I don't like doing (Parenting, grrrr.....)

Grade: Something between 11th and 12th (I have ******** up a lot.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:49 pm
my favorite subject is History, i got a 4 in my ap euro test and currently taking apush. (ap us history)
i dont like math :/. plus my teacher is SO boring -_-

isolated isis

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm
isolated isis
my favorite subject is History, i got a 4 in my ap euro test and currently taking apush. (ap us history)
i dont like math :/. plus my teacher is SO boring -_-

Oh, I found a trick to dealing with boring teachers.

Just relate the subject to something you like (such as sports, icecream, etc). Such as if they ask you what's 2+2, if that's boring to you, then you just think, 2 soccer balls and when adding 2 more what's it get ya?

Hey! It worked for me, and that wasn't the most awesome explanation, but I proved my point...in my view I did xD

Or, just sit next to a really really smart kid. You think if they were so smart they would cover their test papers -_- lol I don't encourage cheating in any form whatsoever....But...it's only cheating if you get caught >.>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm
lol, ya... I'm one of the smarter kids... I get As In all subjects, BUt i'm also the type that likes helping ppl cheat (for money that is)  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm
im like the best in my poetry class ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:37 pm
I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere in NZ, but where I live College was used to refer to High School and University for Tertiary Education sweatdrop

I've almost finished my second year of University studying Occupational Therapy, I just have my 5 week clinical placement to go (that starts next week) ^_^ Only one more year to go before entering the big wide world... eek Hold me?  

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm
Senior in High School. History and English.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 pm
I'm in middle school, aka Junior High, but I'm happy because next year I'm going to high school!
Maybe you should put Elementary school in here just in case because a lot of people change their age slightly to get in. Not that I've done that... *eyes shift guiltily*  

xxpaperprincessxx

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items