Reply Roleplaying
academy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm
this is a naruto rp must have original character. Can not be a desendant from naruto sakura or sauske. Must be original character and still be apart of the ninja academy when u want to start just start posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Raiku was training the hardest he had ever trained before. there was one more week till the academy graduation. And he was gonna make sure he made it.whew he was to tired.i might as well sit down as he sat down on the floor he saw someone come around from the building next door.

continue from there........  

satanicskull123

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 pm
OOC: Umm, why are you trying to do this? We have a traning area to fight at. What's the point?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:13 pm
its not suposed to be a training area its supposed to be a story  

satanicskull123

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm
OOC: Umm, Okay...I guess I'll start then... BTW; Are you going to create a character profile for the "Raiku" character?Do we need character profiles for this particular thread?

Shojiro walked out of the building. He started down the steps. It was only weeks before he could graduate from the miniscule academy, and get ready for the big time ninja work. He walked down the steps and sat down on a bench. It seemed kinda crowded. He glanced over, seeing the other Academy student next to him, and tried to give him a hearty pat on the back. "Hey, my name's Shojiro. Yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 pm
over at the swings, i hear you guys talking. eager to get some anticipation, i walk over to the two of you. "so, you guys newbs, huh? name's kyanto. ive been here twice, because my previous team failed... anyways, graduation's starting! wonder if the three of us will work together? wadya say? pals?" i put my hand in the middle to the agreement.  

Kyanto

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 pm
Hikari watched from an academy window. She noticed three boys standing by a bench.
"Hikari-chan?" Hikaru asked. He walked over to his twin sister.
"It's nothing nii-san...." Hikari brushed him off. "Let's go.... graduation is coming up...." she began as she walked down the hallway.
Her brother hastily followed after her. "What about Kyanto, Raiku, and Shojiro?"
"What about them? If they graduate, good for them... if they don't... well.... sucks for them." Hikari muttered. The two of them continued walking down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm
"Sure, why not?" Shojiro grinned. He placed his hand on top of the boy's hand. The light gleamed off the contraption on his arm, momentarily shining in Kyanto's face. Shojiro quickly pulled his arm back, saying, "Oh crap, dude, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." He replaced the hand with his left, resting it on the other boy's hand. "Well, what about you dude? By the way, what's your name again?"  

Shadowstalker4589

Vash Karugane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 pm
*vash stood in the tree a few meters away watching them and smiled* good im glade its become more friendly around here then when i was a child. *he leaped from the tree with the breeze to cover the quiet noise the leaves would make as he wandered off*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm
kyanto smiles, saying "nah, its ok, i can deal with that! say, what are we gonna do as we start our team, eh?"  

Kyanto

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:49 pm
"Well, I got plans to open up a weapons shop. The likes of which you've never seen! Oh, and being a full fledged ninja. That helps too..." Shojiro shrugged. "I don't care much about my future. Live in the present, not the past, eh?" He chuckled, as if he'd said some kind of joke. "Well, whatever it is, its better than sitting in that boring classroom all freakin' day, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 am
i laugh along with shojiro. then i smile. "hey," i said, "you wanna see something cool?" i look at raiku and shojiro, hands clench into fists, glowing  

Kyanto

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Hikari watched silently from the door, watching as one of the boy's hands starts glowing. "What a peculiar jutsu...." she mused.
"Sis?" Hikari tapped her shoulder. Hikari gave him the death glare. "Maybe... I don't know, we should join them?"
Hikari glared at her brother. "Uh uh... I ain't going over there..." she said definitely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm
i instantly turn into a fox-being, ears flicker to the window. i look at the window, seeing two kids. "eh, let me go do something real quick..." i say, as i run into the academy to the two kids. i talk to the girl, asking her what her name is.  

Kyanto

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces