Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leolilly101

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 am
okay theres this guy that always messes around and likes to be funny. usually u can never tell when hes serious. he asked me out yesterday but im not sure if its for real or like for a dare... wat should i do to find out if its real or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 am
ummm, ask him straight out. Or you could get another friend to ask. Or just go out with him and make him have a really good time, and then it might turn into something real.  

Dragon-Spitting-Fire

Qu33nOfCh405

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 am
Does he seem like type of person who would do something like that as a joke? I'd deffentally ask him straight out if he was being serious or even if you know one of his close friends, just dont let your self fall into a situation thats gonna get your heart broken. take it from someone who knows!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 am
If he is the guy you say he is, asking him anything is probably NOT gonna get you a straight answer, so.....
The way I see it is you have two choices here:

1) Tell him no but you would like to - it's just that he jokes around so much you can't tell if he is being straight up or screwing with your head - then watch for his reaction! I don't care how good he is, you should be able to tell if he is being sincere in his reply. If he gets suddenly serious and maybe a little tongue tied, then he really wants to go out with you. If he remains smooth as silk - he's screwing with ya.

2) Just go out with him - but be prepared for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING and practice in your head how you will turn each joke so that he's the one looking like the idiot in case he tries to make you look foolish. For this option you will have to be quick witted, and if you can't pull off quick one line jokes and sarcasm, I wouldn't even try it.

Class clowns can be a blast - but you have to be able to hang with em or you will not enjoy it! Good luck to you, whatever your decision!  

MystiBlu

lostdeathblackrose

Romantic Vampire

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am
go out with the guy and see how it goes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm
me personally i don't like it if they do it as a joke, so i always try asking them straight out, or i just tell them that i need a day or so to think about it. if after a day or so they don't ask again or they aren't really curious about the answer, that means it's a joke.  

jessi_angel94_2

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 am
I think we are missing an important part here neutral

Do YOU want to go out with him? Is he 'worth it'?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 am
Ahhhh so true Aryllia.... But remember, we don't always want what's best for us - and a class clown can be a handful. Funny at first, but if he doesn't know when to shut it off, then it gets annoying QUICK!  

MystiBlu

Das_Epistola_Lilium

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 am
I say ask him straight out, too.
Your intuition should tell you if he's serious, ne?
We women r cool like that. blaugh  
Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff