Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are you attracted to goths more than others? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 pm
I'm sure it's safe to say almost all of us know appearance isn't of any importance, but naturally we're not going to go talk to someone if we're put off by their appearance, which, may happen at times.

I often see goth couples. Perhaps this is one of the small things they have in common, perhaps something that just brought them together, perhaps it is one of the few.

So, are you seemingly attracted to goths (or anyone with an alternative fashion) more then others, do you not really care, or do you have other preferences?

So, what is your stand in this?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:10 am
i stick to my own kind, usually. i tend not to care about those unlike me.  

ieatyourtclol

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 am
Deific Requiem

So basically you only like white middle class, goths with dark black hair?

You racist tool.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 am
I usually don't care so long as I can enjoy their company.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Milo-Bveyele

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 am
I know I am, although I've never dated another goth. I would like to tho, I feel like it would eliminate the problem of them not appreciating the way I dress and live my life or rather eliminate them having issues with it. Other than that, it's all about the personality for me, well that and them not wearing they're pants below their a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:24 pm
Since as far back as I can remember, I have been attracted to alternative looking women...there's just something alluring about a goth gal.  

Keevan Draco

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm
No. My Beloved One of two years is not a goth, or punk, or emo, or rocker, or anything of the sort... he is a normal looking and dressing boy. He loves it when I wear my black lacy skirts and blouses, and loves it when I dress more gothic victorian, or even just a black and red shirt with a cute bell-shaped black knee-length skirt. When we first started dating, on our first date, he actually refused to even go into hot topic, even though I just wanted to look at some things. Now, he will try on anything I pull off the rack, and even likes some of it ^^ now now, I do not really like HT, at all... but occasionally, I have found some very nice more well-made things in there, although it takes some looking through. Reguardless, I'm a pale pale blue-eyed blonde white girl who adores black pretty things and art, he's a hispanic dark-skinned dark-eyed boy who adores all things funny, and me of course. We actually make the perfect couple, and always have. We love and deeply, deeply appreciate each other for who we are, and what we are, and we've been through everything by each-others side, the trust and understanding is beyond any friendship or another person of the same family blood could build.

I wasn't attracted to him when we started going out, the great crush of my life before that crushed me, who was a fellow black-clad boy... due to him, I decided to go out with the first guy who had the guts to say "Will you go out with me" to my face, no notes, no hints, no friends. My Beloved was the first one, and since, although I was not at first... he is the only one I am attracted to. I notice when someone looks nice, but he's the only one. I love seeing goth boys, beautiful like wonderful paintings, or unique (atleast where I am) so crows and doves would blush. However, I only see them as beautiful things, as in their appearance, it never reaches more than skin deep, or lasts more than a short moment of admiration due to the appearance and design. He's more than a thing, he is my Beloved, the special person just for me, the only person who I can not stand to see cry.

So yeah. To me, appearences do mean nothing, they ultimately say nothing about a person that is even worth saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 pm
Overall in a really general sense, yes, I'm more attracted to the "alternative" sort as you call it.

I like everyone though, I don't discriminate. wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Rellik San
Deific Requiem

You racist tool.

.yawn  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Deific Requiem
Rellik San
Deific Requiem

You racist tool.

.yawn

It's extra funny because he's right.

It's why you don't want to marry me, and have fat, mixed race American welfare babies.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm
IY_and_MCR
Deific Requiem
Rellik San
Deific Requiem

You racist tool.

.yawn

It's extra funny because he's right.

It's why you don't want to marry me, and have fat, mixed race American welfare babies.

.yawn  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Nope. My only preference is that they have fewer *mental issues than me.

*I'm currently dating someone who has plenty of physical health issues and I'm fine with them.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Nope. My only preference is that they have fewer *mental issues than me.

*I'm currently dating someone who has plenty of physical health issues and I'm fine with them.
It's America.
That's pretty much a given nowadays.
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 pm
It depense. I'm fine with everyone, but i tend to lean toward the more extrem 'other' looks. Like the skater, punk, emo, goth. I'm okay with the normal, but presented a emo or prep, i would take the emo.  

Beautiful Gothic Flower

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 pm
I find the combination of pale skin with black hair rather attractive.
However, one does not need to be a goth to wear this, it can be overdone, especially by people trying too hard to be as goth as possible, and it's not the only generic type of person I find attractive.
I am also rather fond of that dark-skinned, curly-haired genotype which includes the stereotypical hindu. Mohinder Suresh, mmm.
And black women with that amazing facial structure.

Of course, none of this has a damn thing to do with what kind of music they listen to or what clothes they wear. I do like snappy dressers, but nearly anything can be make to look good. Except maybe surfer and skater. That's just disturbing.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff