How do you treat yourself? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 am
We all got something special we like to treat/spoil ourself with from time to time to get in a good mood. Some take a hot bath full of fragrant bath salts or oils, some allow themselves a nice massage, takes a really long walk in nature or takes a trip down to the BDSM club.

Myself I like to curl up somewhere with a good book, good music, a soft but firm support for my back (I have horrible back pains due to my constantly overflowing backpack) and complete solitude.

How do you treat yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am
I like my music and my videogames, a good book helps too, or a good movie  

kiyo-muramasa

NytFyr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 pm
Starbucks coffee. ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 pm
to chill out i like to bring my rabbit it an let him hop around the floor, its really theraputic razz
but to treat myself i like to go on a major shopping trip an buy a lot of shiny things...  

Wish_on_a_Cloud

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:25 pm
When I want to relax, I lay somewhere really quiet an hold my favorite stuffed animal and just think about things. And sometimes listen to no-word music.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm
You say treat and I think Peanut Buster Parfait (sundae with vanilla ice cream, lots of hot fudge and spanish peanuts) or a bacon sandwich *wipes drool off chin....
But I got to admit that a nice horseback ride thru the woods followed by a full body massage (for me, not the horse, silly) would be heaven - especially in the fall!  

MystiBlu

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:46 pm
oo i work on my comic here the link
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 pm
i just like to be lazy and stay on my laptop all day doing absolutly nothing.  

Darkside4125

Striking Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100

Little Miss May n_n

3,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 pm
I like to lay in bed with a warm blanket and some hot chocolate usually my doggie bella cuddles with me so i couldnt have for a better treat than that 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:07 pm
I like to sleep late and cuddle with my dogs and hubby. A pint of Ben and Jerry's, or a good book are also some favorites. All three in one day is just heaven....which I think might be doable on Saturday! smile  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Qu33nOfCh405

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 am
With a Starbucks coffee, a good book, and warm comfortable spot! or if there is extra money in my pocket I love to go shopping or get my hair and nails done.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am
I treat myself with a $10 dark belgian chocolate bar with almonds... takes me about two weeks to finish it. ^^  

hammykid

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 am

~Ryuu-chan says~

Hmm..The usual way I treat myself is when I open my sweets stash and devour most of the stuff in it,all while on Gaia's SF or here lurking...or reading a good book.

Just so you know,when I do this,I usually eat EVERYTHING I have in my stash,so I'm forced to refill it afterwards...and that stash is a full side drawer...yeah I eat a lot of sweets. ^^"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 am
hmmm, I better not say, *rolls eyes* mmmmmmmmmm

But no really I just shove my mouth full of chocolate  

hazel843

XxXjohn-jjXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 am
User Image:O these guild is coolUser Image  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash