Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*waves*
  GOLDZ!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 pm
How's your day been so far? Or How are you?
Don't you find that these are almost always the first thinsg you ask people.
"hi, what's your name? How are you?"
And always the same answers. "yeah, fine. not so bad." etc

Well I want better answers people! What have you been up to today? 3nodding

Currently today's been a mixed-bag for me. I woke up this morning feeling like absolute crap for a 9.15 lecture. which means waking up at 7, staggeirng over to the shower then having cereal and wlaking to uni. Not only was the lecture a 9.15, but it was a sodding 2 hour one. I thin I've come down with the Fresher's Flu finally because I was (am) currently a zombie with a headache, owie ear pressure the sniffles and some sort of gremlin sitting in my throat. blaaargh.
went home at 11ish and practically fell asleep on the sofa while having lunch, but then had to get ready cos at 2 I had my very first Live-action-role-play to go to. The rpg 'vampire masquerade' was quite a lot of fun and i was happy tehre were more people there than I epxected. i'm still a TOTAL n00b at it though.
By 6 it was over so I wlaked home again and treated my ill-a** to a whole BBQ chicken pizza *NOM NOM NOM*
tis now 8, and i've put myself to bed. But I have to read and make notes for another sodding seminar tomorrow. booo!

so...yup. you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm
I went to my classes, and now I have to go back to the same place for work. I'd give a better response, but I really do have to leave.

More details later, I suppose.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm
lol short but sweet
Have a good time at work smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 pm
hehe. It's always the same for me too. Whenever you meet someone in the hall at work it's like 'Hey! How are you?" And I always respond "good!"
Sounds like you had a long day.
For me, it was the normal stuff. Went to work (leaving home at 8:20am) and settled in my own space. Went on gaia for a bit and surfed the internet while doing work and still manage to keep my numbers high as normal. Thank fully I'm leaving work in a 1/2 hour (4:20 I'm out) and reach home by 5:00 or 4:50.
Then I'll call my friend a bit after 7:30 b/c I got a wonderful voicemail from her last night and haven't talked to her in a while. So I've got to 'confirm I'm not dead' and that I'm hanging out for carving pumpkins over at another friend's house. XD 2nd time carving pumpkins. They're so gooey it's gross. >_< (Don't really like sticky tings) My first time was last year with them but I liked the results. I made a cute cat out of it. ^^

@_@ I can't wait to go home and eat something b/c I'm starving!!! And I have to make an appointment to talk to a college adviser. UGH!! >_>

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 pm
I had an Art History midterm. :C

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:14 pm
@moonlight - haha pumpin carving is gross. I don't ever like it, even though the results are fun...til they rot.

@igoldman - ooh cool art-history smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 pm
@DT
I'm not the only one who thinks they're gross?! Yay!
lol Like a part of me forgot pumpkins rot and the next day I was surprised to see it not look so great as the day I carved. It was gross. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 pm
lol!  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm
My day has been wonderful. Classes cancelled....started fall break......woke up and for some reason a song by Shaina Twian was in my head.....got to have orange chicken for lunch......and went to the thrift shop to buy some pieces for my mafia/gangster type costume for halloween this year.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am
My day has been pretty uneventful so far. My first class was cancelled so i was able to sleep in a bit. Then I went to a class that only lasted 25 minutes. Now I'm in the library.  

Udaho1

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am
Udaho1
My day has been pretty uneventful so far. My first class was cancelled so i was able to sleep in a bit. Then I went to a class that only lasted 25 minutes. Now I'm in the library.

welcome biggrin

gotta love classes that are cut short for some reason. thoug i often find it leaves you out on a limb.
Libraries are nifty if you have a window to look out of or people to wtach while you work lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 am
dragontamer363
Udaho1

welcome biggrin

gotta love classes that are cut short for some reason. thoug i often find it leaves you out on a limb.
Libraries are nifty if you have a window to look out of or people to wtach while you work lol

That reminds me off this time at my dining hall at college. We have these tall ceiling to floor windows, but there is this little brick ledge at the bottom. One day I was watching people with a group of friends when I spotted a boy I went to elementary school with. I hopped up on the ledge, knocked on the window, and waved when he saw me. Then like a ninja I was gone.... wink  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 am
My day has been pretty uneventful so far.
I woke up.
Maybe forty minutes ago.
I ate an egg and some corn-beef hash.

I'm up so early to take the SAT though.
It's too early to be up on a Saturday. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am
....mmm.....corn-beef hash sounds good.....

I got up....showered.....coffee for breakfast......now I'm online and working on sketches for my final painting project for this semester.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 am
mhmnnn cornbeef *drools*

cornbeef, chips and ketchup = happiness  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers