Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Canadia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worth visiting?
  OMG I LOVE CANADA! GO!
  Meh, it's alright, you can go if you want....
  Don't waste your time
  Dunno, never been
  POLLWHORE
View Results

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Well, I've been thinking about where I want to go on my next vacation. I would absolutely love to venture over to Europe and wonder around Germany, but I can't afford overseas airfare.

I'm looking at Northern California, Colorado, and Canada.
yeah, I'm sticking to the Cs of the North American Continent.

I've already been to Colorado and loved it, but would enjoy a week of camping there. California, I don't want to go to LA or San Francisco. I'm more interested in the "outdoors" area. Also, I can head to Las Vegas again on my way back biggrin

And then there is Canada. A country I know relatively nothing about (save for what South Park taught me, and things I've seen in movies). I'm interested in what people have done there, places to go, places to avoid, etc. Is there areas I MUST SEE, what restaurants are good in said locations. Things of the overall trip criteria, is what I'm after.

I know there is a few members who live up there, so your input would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:54 pm
I live in Canada.
And first..
If you like the cold, go north and check out all the amazing sights, but you must see some of the things in southern ontario, for example (Where I live, in Windsor!). Niagara Falls by far is somethin much needed, it's beautiful and the tourist strip itself is very interesting.  

SADERR

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 pm
a few of my friends have been, they highly recommend Toronto as the ipso facto goth haunt as well as the home of Circue de Soleil and alternative visual preformances. If you are more celticly inclined, Nova Scotia would be the stop for traditional music and pub life....everywhere else, eh, I have no living reference to give you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:04 pm
@ Jonathonn: I love the cold and wondered what the Yukon would be like. I might just have to drop by Windsor!

@ Keevan Draco: I've been to a couple Circue performances and it would be rather interesting to see their birth place. Toronto is on the list to see, especially because of how many films are made there.

If I go up to Canada, I would probably spend 2 weeks there, so I've got the time to travel around. I'm more likely going to be driving my own car, so transportation is easily available.

Anybody willing to race?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Come to Canada and help me on my god damn Visual Basic applications. I know you want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Keevan Draco
a few of my friends have been, they highly recommend Toronto as the ipso facto goth haunt as well as the home of Circue de Soleil and alternative visual preformances. If you are more celticly inclined, Nova Scotia would be the stop for traditional music and pub life....everywhere else, eh, I have no living reference to give you.
I agree... ninja

@ Macabre_Cogitation:

Not coming to LA? You don't have to go to the city specifically, but just come to SoCal. There are plenty of parks, reserves, forests, deserts, beaches, and "outdoors" stuff for you to do. You can even go skiing and swimming in the same day if you want.

Let's see.....*makes list*....you can fish, hike, bike, ski, snowboard, go horseback riding, surf, swim, camp, drive down awesome scenic roads, go to the desert, go to plenty of zoos and aqauriums, go whale watching, scuba dive, snorkle, jog in the wilderness, hang out in national parks, go hang gliding, and tons more stuff.

There's plenty here to do. wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:01 am
Wait until March 2010 when Stephen comes back. We're planning on taking a second trip to Toronto. Dew eet!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm
@ Deific: SCREW YOUR VISUAL BASIC APPLICATIONS, besides, google is your friend.

@Wraith: I plan on going to SoCal as well, in the future. I say Northern California because I can then jump up to Oregon and Washington to visit some family and friends.

@Mort: March 2010? HMMMMMMMMMM  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 pm
sad but i have custom sql queries that need your lovin'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
@ Deific: SCREW YOUR VISUAL BASIC APPLICATIONS, besides, google is your friend.

@Wraith: I plan on going to SoCal as well, in the future. I say Northern California because I can then jump up to Oregon and Washington to visit some family and friends.

@Mort: March 2010? HMMMMMMMMMM

Yesh.  

MortSanglant

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:11 am
Deific Requiem

I'm all out of hot fresh bananaman lovin'.
Sorry dude.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:54 am
Couldn't he help you over the internet?  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm
zz1000zz
Couldn't he help you over the internet?

if he wanted to  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Deific Requiem

I'm all out of hot fresh bananaman lovin'.
Sorry dude.

First off, my mind finished that as 'hot fresh bananabread'.
I want some ******** bananabread. You should be like, the muffin man, and be able to do something about this.
Send me some bread, man.

And if you go to California, I'll have to kill you. Company policy.
There'll be nothing of value left in you. And the stench will never come off.

Lastly, if you go to Canada, make sure you kill Deific before you leave.
That kid's lame.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 pm
IY_and_MCR

Lastly, if you go to Canada, make sure you kill Deific before you leave.
That kid's lame.

This would result in much more bloodshed.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff