Reply Adult Furries Guild
speeding tickets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 pm
ok...so i recently got pulled over for speeding lol. i got a $90 ticket...... the cop didnt tell me if i received any points on my license. Does any one know if they are required to tell you and if they don't say anything, does that mean i dont have any points?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:30 pm
Really all I can say is to look it up, depending on the state or county that you live in the laws might be different. Though like with my grandmother when she got her first ticket ever (and it was a speeding ticket) when she went to go pay it they offered her a like three hr class in driving safty to keep the points off her licens, but it wasn't free. sweatdrop  

Shadows sweet embrace

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm
hmmm.....i have to pay the ticket next thursday and that is when i gets paid. so maybe i will just pay 4 teh class. my friend had that same thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:47 pm
You do get a point unless you take the class. My dad has had to take the class 6 times...says something for him, eh?  

Rainey_angel81

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
ok...so i recently got pulled over for speeding lol. i got a $90 ticket...... the cop didnt tell me if i received any points on my license. Does any one know if they are required to tell you and if they don't say anything, does that mean i dont have any points?

wait!!!! plis don't tell this happened after u log out od msn and whent to get you lady..if it did..wow.....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 pm
haha..no...it was on my way to class not last thursday but the one before that  

Aijo_Iceblood

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:34 pm
In my 6 years of driving I have never gotten a ticket of any kind, so I honestly wouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:26 pm
see now that's the way it's done... wink  

x-LunaMew-x

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas