Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna help?!
  Yes. [muwhah]
View Results

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am
No im not mad at you guys, but I am wondering. What kind of items (On Gaia, not in RL) do you guys like? I need ideas for the Christmas Event. ;D Early planning!

Anyways,
THIS will be a thread where you where share you suggestions for the Halloween Event, I need for all of you to give me:

- Contest Suggestion (At least one, please!) Just tell me a contest you would enjoy doing. Anything. I don't care. Just tell me something.
- Prizes Suggestions. Please give me prizes that you guys would actually want. You know, crap you're saving for, or dearing to love. Pleaseeeee nothing too pricey, I love you guys but I cannot afford that stuff. xD
- REQUIREMENT SUGGESTION. What should the requirement(s) be for events? Posts, active, etc etc.
- Anything else.

OKAY, but now I need suggestion just for the whole guild overall.
Give me this:

- Sub forum suggestion. What do you want? What sub forum (that we currently have) do you dislike? Why?
- Do you enjoy the contests held in the contest/game forum?
- What things would you like to see be added?
- What do you think about the people in the guild that are never active/not post at all? Delete them?
- Should we have an age requirement for the guild?

I know it's a lot, but please guys. Help me out? I am trying to improve the guild so that every single one of you will enjoy it, not just a group. No, but all over you.
NO IDEA IS STUPID. So don't feel shy, and you can give me any amount. So please, guys, share them right now ~ : D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 am
ALSO,
Does anyone enjoy deep conversations? You know, with tons of thoughts, and ideas are brought together? When you're high/sober, doesn't matter.  

PtPP Mule
Crew

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm
i like deep convos ^^ i can talk about anything  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:30 am
Lol, well what about the other things?
ALSO, do you guys like avi arts?  

winter rat

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff