Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm
video removed from youtube =(  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm
Dale is badass... easily the best character on the show... Hank's the man, but Dale just great xd  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm
"I know how to drive a tank. I went on Vladimir Putin's website and downloaded a schematic for the T-80. Did YOU? Huh, Hank? Huh? Putin?"

For some reason, he makes me think of Sierra... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Dale's hilarious, but I wish he wasn't portrayed as such a lunatic on the gun nut side. We get enough bad publicity.

And when he dropped the Glock and had an ND, that was fail. Can a dropped Glock just go off like that? That striker should be held pretty well.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 pm
ArmasTermin
Dale's hilarious, but I wish he wasn't portrayed as such a lunatic on the gun nut side. We get enough bad publicity.

And when he dropped the Glock and had an ND, that was fail. Can a dropped Glock just go off like that? That striker should be held pretty well.
The Glock has three safeties, all of them are disengaged when the trigger is pulled... therefore their only purpose is to stop NDs from dropping.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 am
Fresnel
ArmasTermin

The Glock has three safeties, all of them are disengaged when the trigger is pulled... therefore their only purpose is to stop NDs from dropping.

Exactly what I was thinking... it's raining! Yay!  

ArmasTermin

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff