Submit

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 pm
Not everybody wants to talk about Cosplay 24/7 so this will give you a chance express what else you like to do and maybe you will find out your not alone.

What games have you been playing?

How far have you gotten?

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it?

How good are the graphics?

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 am
Dude =D Persona 3 FES
It has to be one of the most out there games I have ever owned. I got to the last boss, but because you need to be nice to your friends to get strong, and cus I was an utter p***k to them, I'm screwed XD. I am trying to beat it so i can do a second play through to get it all. The graphics could be better, but hey, its PS2.
Other then that, I've been practicing in Assassin's Creed for when part 2 comes out, and I've been trying to rank up in Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. It's kinda hard since I don't got XBox Live anymore.  

Snow ViIliers

Sorceress Rinoa VIII

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm
I' m playing Guitar Hero: World Tour.
I barely bought the game yesterday,
so I don't know how far I've gotten
The music on that game is pretty awesome.
The graphics on that game is pretty cool.
Some of the guitars look so awesome.
I'm playing the game on PS2.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days these past two weeks. I really enjoy playing that game since it basically about Roxas during his time in Organization XIII. I've just beat it yesterday and right now I'm trying to get everything. All the items, weapons, and Sora. Oh, and getting some more crowns and sigils on missions and challenges.  

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Abigail_Blaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 am
Metalstar_Keyblader
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days these past two weeks. I really enjoy playing that game since it basically about Roxas during his time in Organization XIII. I've just beat it yesterday and right now I'm trying to get everything. All the items, weapons, and Sora. Oh, and getting some more crowns and sigils on missions and challenges.
Same~. The game was fun, but there are a few details, mostly story-related, that I have some serious issues with (I've already ranted to some other people, so I guess I'll spare you guys here. xd ). But it was still a fun game, and I am really loving the multiplayer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Seems like everyone's playing Days. Not too surprising, considering our guild. I've also been playing the game but I'm not that far. I'm only on day 7...2, I think. Though I've been playing Tales of Vesperia more. It's on the 360 and everything about it is very interesting. Story, characters, gameplay, all that. It's a shame that Tales games aren't as popular as Final Fantasy games. You hardly see any Tales cosplayers in comparison to squeenix ones. *shrug*  

x Squall Strife x

CherryBlossoms-Princess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 am
Last Remnant!

How far have you gotten?
Just started barely halfway done! crying

I try to beat it fast but sometimes I get everything before I beat it.

Awesome!!! After all it's Square Enix! XD

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other)
PC  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am
Dissidia still sweatdrop

How far have you gotten?
I'm working on Squall's storymode right now (in order)

Get everything I can and level up each character completely before moving on. sweatdrop It's harder than I thought it would be.

In-game graphics are good. Movie CG graphics are aighsohgdgnbngsgh amazing, even if the people don't look "real."
(YouTube the ending if you don't mind spoilers. I seriously thought the FF characters came to the real world, and I almost cried tears of joy sweatdrop )

What are you playing the game on?

PSP. <3  

Turk Shuriken

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:54 pm
What games have you been playing? Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

How far have you gotten? On the last level, gonna kill Dracula!

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? Just trying to get through it first. When I beat it, then I'll get everything.

How good are the graphics? They're ok. They're more like GBA graphics. Cutscenes are pretty epic.

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other) Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 pm
What games have you been playing? i play one game at a time andi wasplaying okage shadow king.

How far have you gotten? i beat it!

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? i tryed and i almost got everthing.(i think.)

How good are the graphics? they okay good for being one of the first ps2 games.

What are you playing the game on?ps2  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 pm
What games have you been playing? Final Fantasy VI!

How far have you gotten? I just started the other night. On my way to the Returners' Hideout.

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? Trying to get everything before I beat it. Again. sweatdrop

How good are the graphics? It's SNES graphics ... xd

What are you playing the game on? Good ole PlayStation. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 am
Game: World of Warcraft
Progress: Four 80s: a draenei shaman, night elf druid, blood elf paladin, blood elf death knight
Fast play/Get everything? Trying to clear Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor before Cataclysm replaces the old content
Graphics: I'm not a graphics elitist, but... PS2-ish?
Platform: Windows (it bugs me)  

Princess Schala Zeal

Yazoo the Awsome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm
Alma_Frostangel
What games have you been playing? i play one game at a time andi wasplaying okage shadow king.

How far have you gotten? i beat it!

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? i tryed and i almost got everthing.(i think.)

How good are the graphics? they okay good for being one of the first ps2 games.

What are you playing the game on?ps2

I'm playing that game right now.
I'm not very far, only a half dozen hours or so.
I tend to play alot of games at one,switching between every few hours or days, weeks, i forget what to do on them, and end up coing back to one after a few months.
I'm playing Xenosaga ep 1, Ephraim Phantasia, Devil May Cry( I've beat 1, 3, n recently 4) Radiata Stories, a very belsted FF12, Kingdom Hearts 368?/2? (never remember the right numbers), Radiant Mythology, Dissidia, Mana Khemia:Student Aliance, replay of KH1 n FF9 n I play the other FF on ds whenever i can.
Goodness theres so many. needless to say i'm bad at prioritizing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm
What games have you been playing? Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2!

How far have you gotten? Beat it, Level 69 2nd prestige C:

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? Eh more along the lines of finding everything lol...

How good are the graphics? On the 360.. pretty good, if your using a HD tv still even if your not it looks great!

What are you playing the game on? (PC, XBox, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Neo Geo, PSP, or other) Refer to last question x]  

Knemo

MaunsterX

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm
What games have you been playing? kingdom hearts birth by sleep and ace 3

How far have you gotten? beat it with terra,ven,aqua and the final chapter(kh bbs). In the third mision (ace 3)

Are you trying to beat it fast or get everything you can before you beat it? i want to get everything in the game(kh). I want to beat it fast to get the wing zero custom (ace 3)

How good are the graphics? awesome graphics, almost like ps2(kh). Awesome graphics too (ace 3)

What are you playing the game on? psp kh and ps2 ace  
Real Life(RL) Lounge [The Chatterbox]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces