Submit

Sam and Jack?
  Yes...duh!
  No...duh!
  Um..........idk
View Results

McShortstuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:31 pm
Does anyone else here think Jack and Sam should get together? I mean THey flirt all the time but you know there is that whole military thing. But everyone knows that there is sexual tension....right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:05 am
ya I think they should, it doesn`t mean that they will though.  

kouga_117

scruffy012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:25 pm
there was an ep, i forget what it was called... but the 'other' sam and jack hooked up...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:47 pm
I think they should especially since there's no question if they like each other, they've both come right out and said it,  

NeptunesMirror

MerlynLover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:58 am
yah, I definetely think they need to get together, even now with season 9, Jack isn't her CO anymore and the only problem is that he's in washington or something and shes in Colorado, but they need to get the two of them together!!! They should have dealt with it more in season 8 when Carter broke up with Pete and jack broke up with 'whats her name' after her fahter died! I know it wasnt the best time but they should have delt with it at some point and gotten them together, not just completely ignore it and send Jack off to Washington!
-Merlyn-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:36 pm
Of course. There have been many, many episodes where it shows that Jack and Sam care for each other... way more than they're supposed to. I hope they do get together someday.  

Decrepit Faith

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

MerlynLover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:14 pm
oooh! Look what I found!!! After they are done with the TV show, theyre going to make a Stargate sequel movie!!! I alos found this quote from the executive producer, Joseph Mallozzi:

"There were plans to address the Sam and Jack attraction in the movie Brad and Robert wrote but that has been pushed back as a result of the seventh season pick-up. ... Given the Season Seven pick-up, the script will have to be totally rewritten. It would be nice to get a theatrical release but that's out of my hands. ... The movie did have a number of shippy [relationship] elements -- not just furtive glances or subtle hints, but a full-on kiss."

they have tons of info on it at Gateworld:
http://www.gateworld.net/movies/02.shtml
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
-Merlyn-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:36 pm
They need to get them together. It's so obvious. My mom was like "oh they're in love" at the end of last season.  

Padme18

[ Midnight Angel ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:43 pm
They have to get them together, otherwise they did years of sexual tension for nothing. Not to mention that would have millions of angry fans on their doorstep, demanding that they hook them up. 3nodding But I think that they will, because they have hinted in past episodes that they really have deep feelings for each other, and they can't exactly just stop it. Also, they've shown that they can't have different partners, aka. Pete and the other chic Jack was seeing. They broke up with them because they had feelings for each other.

But I agree with Merlyn, they will most likely get it over and done with in the movie, since that is meant to be the finale and to end the team all together. I can't wait until it's out though, because having Jack fading his character out, and Sam missing for a few episodes is going to really suck. xp It's not Stargate anymore without those two, and the season has been totally different to previous ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:27 am
Well, in an earlier episode of season 9 Sam was talking with Agent Barrett and asked if she was still dating Pete. He got all excited when she said no and asked if that meant she was single. She responded with, "Not exactly." So I like to think there is a relationship with Jack going on behind the scenes. biggrin  

Reichiru Tomoe

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

MerlynLover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:56 am
that's kind of along the lines of what i was thinking, cuz i read this one fanfic that every time Sam had downtime or anything, she went to Washington to go see Jack... ya never know...
-Merlyn-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:14 pm

It's too obvious, it makes me kinda sick to my stomach. confused

lilad

Friendly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff