Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hate being home alone.
  me too.
  whatever.
View Results

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:09 am
I know all sorts of people who can't roll joints, and would liek to learn but won't try. So,
Can you roll?
if so, how long have you been able to?

I can roll. smile and I'm pretty good at it nowadays.
I learned how to roll this past year.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image
I can roll a joint, and I have been able to since I started but I still do not know how to roll a blunt, I remember this one time I tried with my friends years ago, lulz. Omg I wish I had a picture, it was such a ghetto blunt, actually, I'll go draw a picture of it! Be right back ~
ยป Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It seriously came out something like that, with holes in it and the weed was sticking out, and that is a three persons work on a blunt. XD We didnt want to waste our 75 cents so we smoked it needless, it was a b***h to use but firey s**t. So we wanted to get high and not waste our monies ~ lulz.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Just Neva
I know all sorts of people who can't roll joints, and would liek to learn but won't try. So,
Can you roll?

Thats me. xd
I can't roll so I got a roller and a king size roller to roll up blunts.  

War Star666

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm
No I cant roll but I'm trying to learn because joints are easier to ditch or eat if I need to hide them from the 5-0.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 am
War Star666
Just Neva
Can you roll?

Thats me. xd

I really, really want one of those. XD.

Even though I never smoke blunst unless it's a special occasion.

@MIsfitBaby:

lmao. that's probably how it would turn out if i tried to roll a blunt.
But, that's what moms and best friends are for, right?  

Just Neva

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:17 am
Im no good at it. I would rather use glass anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 am
Yep, I can roll blunts. Joints are too small for my hands, so I have a joint roller.  

badbrainss

Just Neva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:00 pm
badbrainss
Yep, I can roll blunts. Joints are too small for my hands, so I have a joint roller.

I wish I could compare my hands to yours. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 pm
sad to admit i cant roll anything worthy of smoking. i kinda wanna learn but i usually only ever wanna use glass or blunt wraps. paper wraps just burn to fast. when i wanna roll a bleezy i just grab the roller. i guess i should practice but im always like ******** i just wanna smoke this real quick.  

-D---B-

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 am
War Star666
Just Neva
Can you roll?

Thats me. xd
Haha! I used to roll with one of those. My husband always drove everywhere and he couldn't roll and drive so he taught me how to use that so we could smoke blunts on our road trips. But then I learned so he passed it on to my little brother, and then he learned to do it by hand too so it got passed on to someone else. I can't roll a joint to save my life though, and thats ok with me because I don't like them anyway.
I have a friend that likes joints but can't roll them so she uses a smaller, normal sized roller... most of the time they come out way too tight and you can't hit them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Snow White Jinx
War Star666
Just Neva
Can you roll?

Thats me. xd
Haha! I used to roll with one of those. My husband always drove everywhere and he couldn't roll and drive so he taught me how to use that so we could smoke blunts on our road trips. But then I learned so he passed it on to my little brother, and then he learned to do it by hand too so it got passed on to someone else. I can't roll a joint to save my life though, and thats ok with me because I don't like them anyway.
I have a friend that likes joints but can't roll them so she uses a smaller, normal sized roller... most of the time they come out way too tight and you can't hit them.

They roll them tight, cause some people think they can roll good but then it be all loose and s**t. Plus I use a grinder so I get more weed in the joints and blunts and they be rolled nice and tight. At first I wanted to learn how to roll, still kinda do but don't really care if I never learn.  

War Star666

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Lol, no. I've never bothered to try, someone else is always doing it or I prefer to smoke out of glass pieces. But my boyfriends real good at it =) So that solves that problem.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Rolling joints and blunts are my specialty! There is something soothing about sitting down at the end of the day, and rolling up a fatty to myself. To me rolling a J or a blunt is like making love to my bud in a way. you spend time picking out the right nug, picking out the stem and slowly rolling her up tight. 3nodding heart  

The Dirty Hippie

Romantic Lover

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 am
can't roll worth s**t. :/ that's why i use pipes and bongs. if i get anyone to roll me one, they will beg to smoke it when I like to have it to myself.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff