~~>Crew Opennings<~~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 pm
With the new change in leadership it may be nice to open a fresh round of crew as well. Chi and Inte will stay on as crew but if any of the other regulars are itching to join, now is the time to ask.

If interested you can post here or PM me, whichever you prefer. :3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Oh hell why not?
So i am really really really DIEING to join. Sooo what do I have to do?

I feel brave for posting!
User Image

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm
I saved my cat from a bald eagle. -nods- poor sapphire still runs when he hears screams. haha.
I would like to remain crew.
I still think you should assign crew to certain forums for them to deal with. like four or five each. Keeping a note of whose in there. -shrugs- a suggestion is all my dear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 pm
If'n you'd like I'll make ya crew instantly Fauna. I think the splitting of responsibilities is a great idea actually. I'd tend to check everything as much as possible but perhaps you could make it a point to track and mod within your active threads and try to revive the others now and again. I try my best to do this already what with having 6 wolves to intersperse in the pack. I'm gonna add Faun as crew since I know you've been extremely active and loyal not to mention great at posting regularly!
-huggles-

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 pm
so this is just to get a spot i want one then  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 am
ill keep an eye on the flower medow thing, the river, the forest, and uuuhhhhhmmm...., we will say mountains, cause ill be making another character soon and thats where he will be. How about that?
Welcome to the crew Fawn  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 am
- Screams for joy for about an hour -

User Image

Yay! I iz so happy right now I could eat my puppy.
-Runs over to puppy-
NOM NOM
Whoo! Okz I am makin more wolfas and posting like there is no tomorra!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 am
conker 1023

Sorry hon, I'm not just giving crew spots away for free. Fauna has been active for a really long time in the guild and she's posted even more than I have so I felt she deserved it.

I think at this point we could be set with the current crew unless I find one more member in time.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am
Loup de la Soleil
conker 1023

Sorry hon, I'm not just giving crew spots away for free. Fauna has been active for a really long time in the guild and she's posted even more than I have so I felt she deserved it.

I think at this point we could be set with the current crew unless I find one more member in time.

i just joined lke 1 week ago  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 am
Yeah but I have been here for like.... months dude and I have alot of posts. Over 95o! I is never been so proud.
hheheh I said dude...

LilSnowBird

conker 1023

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:54 am
Fawngirl12
Yeah but I have been here for like.... months dude and I have alot of posts. Over 95o! I is never been so proud.
hheheh I said dude...

thats months weeks do the math  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 am
Well, in the end the whole point of trying to be crew is loyalty and how much experiance you have with rping.
Also I guess some of it is to beat kitty in posting... teeeheee. Jk I still love ya.

LilSnowBird

conker 1023

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:58 am
i've had alot of rping i've been in 30 gulids before  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 am
Yes but you have barely joined this guild.
I really don't want to sound mean but I really you just.... can't because we aren't familer with you and we have no proof that you can handle such a thing.
And 3o guilds is possible but we are focusing on this guild, not other ones.
So to get the basic point is you have to be Active, loyal, literate, and Been in the guild longer then a Month at the least.

LilSnowBird

conker 1023

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am
ok i really dont wanna get mad because of what your saying so just dont tell me what to do anymore  
</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff