Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[10-10-09] 2pm again and again at dream concert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xynd2i

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 am
i say it's pretty lonely without the leader or ex-leader..Jay crying
it's heatbreaking hearing Junsu shouting out let's go cuz it(to me,) sounds like a hwating for all the distress that 2pm had to go threw cuz of latelys problems.
it seems that JUnho had taken over Jays place in the dance again and again..
i felt bad for the rest of 2pm's member cuz the fans were shouting Jay's name threw out the whole/part of the song.
as a fan of all 2pm's members i think it's rather unfair to the rest of the members..
now i understand that all fans are heartbrokened..but this is alittle too far don't u think?
anyway hope the hottest the best wishes...
link at the bottm for both vid and original blog thnks to allkpop and BEASTmode
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/2pms_again_and_again_performance_at_dream_concert/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 am
i miss him 2!! i feel so sorry 4 2pm members and jay! crying crying  

Marshmallow94

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:05 am
I've posted more fancams on my Dream Concert post (it's an announcement, i'm not sure if you guys even saw it...)

Here's the link:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16340651

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 pm
srry if i have post this thing and some others have post this thing too...be4 me that is...anyway..
i'm srry cuz i dind't see the post ... xp
so i'm srry~  

Xynd2i

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Nah, it's fine. Just try not to do it again. A few people have done the same, actually...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 pm
i was reading this while listening to I hate you and i was thinking in my head how much i hate the netizens! JAY we love you and we need you! the fancam made me sad. crying sad  

KakashiFanGirl123

Babie Erika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm
i love htis song so much but they seem sad when they sing it i wonder what they are thinking about when they sang it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 pm
agreed ever since Jay left it's been like chaos. korean netizens pretend like nothing has happened from their own personal mistakes and yet they never realise how much Harshness(if that's a word) Jay has to go threw.
crying Jay... crying  

Xynd2i

Marshmallow94

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 am
0kDnEstylez0
agreed ever since Jay left it's been like chaos. korean netizens pretend like nothing has happened from their own personal mistakes and yet they never realise how much Harshness(if that's a word) Jay has to go threw.
crying Jay... crying

i agree, how can we just sit bac and not protest and support jay after what the netizens did?! they seriously need 2 apologize for going to far, i hope jays happy in seattle and so are the 2pm members!! we believe in you jay! xp heart heart  
2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games