Chael
  Roquel
  Ash
View Results

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Hello, welcome to my wolf profiles
Below you will find an account of where they are at and what has happend so far to them, in order.
Note: The pictures were line arts found on Deviantart. I simply colored them and gave them personality on gimp. If you would like me to do the same for you I will just ask.

1. Asudam
2. Chael
3. Alucard
4 & 5. Roquel and Ash
6. Darshen

[u][b][color=dodgerblue][align=right][size=18]Name[/size][/color][/b][/u] [b][i][color=gray][size=17]Rank[/size][/align][/color][/i][/b]

[b][size=15][align=left][color=gray]My nicknames are:[/color][/size][/b] [size=9][color=dodgerblue]Nicknames[/color][/size]
[b][size=15][color=gray]I am this many seasons:[/color][/size][/b]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]age[/color][/size]
[b][size=15][color=gray]I prefer:[/color][/size][/b]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]Sexuality[/align][/color][/size]
[b][size=15][align=right][color=gray]I'm also known as:[/color][/size][/b] [size=9][color=dodgerblue]rank[/color][/size]
[b][size=15][color=gray]My beautiful mate is called:[/color][/size][/b]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]Mates name[/color][/size][size=15]
[b][color=gray]My family tree:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=gray]sire:[/color][color=dodgerblue]fathers name[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=gray]Dam:[/color] [color=dodgerblue]mothers name[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=gray]Siblings:[/color] [color=dodgerblue]siblings[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=gray]Children:[/color] [color=dodgerblue]their children[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=gray]Other:[/color] [color=dodgerblue]cousins and what not[/color][/align][/size]

[align=left][size=15][color=gray]These are my tricks:[/size][/color]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]abilities[/color] [/size][/align]

[size=15][b][color=gray]This is my story:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]Past[/color][/size]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

This is where my paw prints lay;;

+ A S U D A M +

Currently in the Burial grounds and ruins
Accompanied by Alania

- C H A E L -
Currently at the Mountain Lake
Accompanied by Dare

> A L U C A R D <
Currently at the river and waterfall
Accompanied by no one

* R O Q U E L AND A S H *
Currently at the flower medow
Accompanied by Tradish

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:42 pm
A S U D A M
F E M A L E

My nicknames are:
Asu
I am this many seasons:
three
I prefer:
Male and Female companions
I'm also known as:
Loner
My beautiful mate is called:
No current Mate
My family tree:

sire:Dante (deceased)
Dam: Opal (deceased)
Siblings: Jack (deceased at birth)
Children: none
Other: Cousin to Chael (Taint3d_cupcak3's wolf)

These are my tricks:
None

This is my story:
Asudam is the love child of two wolves by the name of Opal and Dante.
Her father (Dante) had abandoned his mate, leaving her and her unborn whelps to fend for themselves. When Asudams father left, her mother, Opal, searched for her sister, finding her she lived with the other femme and her own daughter, Chael. By the time Asudam had come along Chael was Six months old.

Asudams' brother Jack was still born, leaving the femme with just her mother, aunt, and cousin.

Years passed, and the four she wolves got along just fine, but, one day the gods had some cruel intentions made. They were denned by the river, and when the sky split and water poured from the heavens, flooding the river, the wolves had no chance. She had struggled against the current, and washed up after the storm beside her own mother and aunts corpses. She was later found by Chael, who seemed fine, having flown out of the waters.

They decided the river was not a good place to live, and moved on. Chael had been carrying Asudam, when the winds seperated the siblings. Chael dropped Asudam, luckily they she had landed in a lake, and swam to shore. She has been looking for her relative since.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm
C H A E L
F E M A L E

My nicknames are:
Angel (to Dare), Duckling (to Asudam)
I am this many seasons:
three and a half
I prefer:
Enjoys the company of both male and female
I'm also known as:
Loner
Possibly Dare
My family tree:

sire:Father Unknown
Dam: Jeta
Siblings: None
Children: None
Other: Cousin to Asudam (taint3d_cupcak3's wolf)

These are my tricks:
Chael has the unique ability to sense weather change. She also can sprout fully fledged wings from her shoulders at will. She is able to fly with them.

This is my story:
Chael was born to her mother, the only pup. She had no father, and was raised not to care if she had one or not. He was insignificant in her upbringing. Banned.

At six months old Chael found out she had a cousin and aunt, they became part of the two some pack, though Chael didn't mind, for she was preoccupied by something else, the two nubs on her back, that were growing the more she thought about them.

Afraid of what they could be she hid them from her mom, and she wished for these nubs to go away, and so they did, sinking into her flesh instantly. Afraid and amused the she pup kept it a secret, until one day the nubs turned into full fledged wings infront of her family, having been watching birds fly above without a care in the wold the pup had wished to be able to fly with them.

Since that day things have never been the same for her. Her mother thought her an oddity, something that didn't belong, and her aunt had called her an abomination. Of course she knew her mother ment no harm, but she couldnt help but notice every time the she wolf would look at her, she would be sad, reminded of Chaels father.

It was later that her mother and aunt drowned, she had saved Asudam, her cousins' life that night, and they had been inseperable. It was after this storm that another change came over the female. The ability to sense when nature was going to take a turn. Sometimes she blames herself for what happened, if she had just been able to sense that storm, she would have been able to get all of them out safely.

But she couldn't.

Her and Asudam left their home they grew up in as pups, with an ability that wasn't exactly tamed a storm had crept upon them while they flew, she had dropped Asudam and crashed in the forest. Hardly injured she looks for her cousin.

User Image  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 pm
A L U C A R D
M A L E

My nicknames are:
none available at this time
I am this many seasons:
Five
I prefer:
Females
I'm also known as:
loner
no mate available
My family tree:

sire:Helios
Dam: Sira
Siblings: Shiva, Kal, Hectate
Children: None
Other: Not available

These are my tricks:
None

This is my story:
WIP
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm
Roquel/Ash
Female/Male

My nicknames are:
Rockie/None
I am this many seasons:
Six/Nine Months
I prefer:
Straight/Unknown
I'm also known as:
Huntress/Pup
Kar(deceased)/to young to mate
My family tree:

sire:Liam/Kar
Dam: Aro/Roquel
Siblings: None/None
Children: Ash/None
Other: not available

These are my tricks:
Roquel has the ability to manipulate the earth, creating minor eath shakes and tremors, and can form fissures in the ground.
Ashs' powers have yet to be discovered, but when they are he will have the ability to see auras' helping him read other people.

This is my story:
Roquel was born to a loner she wolf and a loner male wolf. She was raised by them, taught the way of the wolf, and left them when her mother had a new brood of pups, there were to many mouths to feed, and there was no respect from her father towards her. She met a male wolf and mated with him, becoming impregnated. Though, she lost her mate when they were attacked by a cougar when he tried to save her. She had then given birth to her pups a few short days after his death, to add with the grievence of losing her mate, she lost four children, and just as she gave up hope the final pup was bron alive. this was Ash. As soon as he was old enough to walk beside her without tiring they moved on, the place gave to many bad memories. She was of the pack, just as her mate had been, though she was often on the furthest boundaries of the pack, so she isn't known by all. Only the Alphaess and a few others. No one knows about her child, or the death of her mate.

User Image  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:38 pm
D A R S H E N
M A L E

My nicknames are:
Dar
I am this many seasons:
I prefer: