Reply ~ Main Forum ~
every one in the guild plz read this Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:45 pm
im new whipdy do ********! i dont car e about that but my point every one in the guilld who cares about if you look goth or punk if your worring about different kinds of goth shut the ******** up damn you worrie to much about what you look like damn ill tell you this and if its the only thing you learn from me befor i get kick out (because i know i will sonner or later) let it be this " the great thing about being 'goth' it that we think different we can find the trut hin it all we can live with pain and if you think it takes a look your wrong its a state of mind" now plz shut the hell up in those kind of topics i going to end up stabing myself damn  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:57 pm
stare  

Tenebrion Valefor

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:58 pm
thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:04 pm
You know what. Bite me sweetie. rolleyes Because it looks like the only one who is worried is you. And why do you give a damn about when other people are looking for feedback about themselves anyway? It has nothing to do with you... so don't worry about it.  

Schwarzkatze

~Sage Wolfe~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:07 pm
2morowsdeath
im new whipdy do ********! i dont car e about that but my point every one in the guilld who cares about if you look goth or punk if your worring about different kinds of goth shut the ******** up damn you worrie to much about what you look like damn ill tell you this and if its the only thing you learn from me befor i get kick out (because i know i will sonner or later) let it be this " the great thing about being 'goth' it that we think different we can find the trut hin it all we can live with pain and if you think it takes a look your wrong its a state of mind" now plz shut the hell up in those kind of topics i going to end up stabing myself damn
ok, well I do agree with the part about not worrying about what you look like and what type of goth you are, and I do agree about the fact that it is a state of mind. But I truly think that you should slow it down a bit and take the time to type so people can read you. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:09 pm
why am i worried because its blinding people from the world you cant achive true knowledge till you are in a total state of serenity and knowledge is the true importance in our world "sweetie"  

The Nothing Poet

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:09 pm
He made some good points but he could be a little nicer next time he talks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:11 pm
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
ok, well I do agree with the part about not worrying about what you look like and what type of goth you are, and I do agree about the fact that it is a state of mind. But I truly think that you should slow it down a bit and take the time to type so people can read you. Thanks.

thanks for the advise but its not that im typing to fast but its i was getting angrey and that makes me depressed so im thinkin gof the anger and shaking like damned fool  

The Nothing Poet

~Sage Wolfe~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:12 pm
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath

thanks for the advise but its not that im typing to fast but its i was getting angrey and that makes me depressed so im thinkin gof the anger and shaking like damned fool
awww.... God, dont you hate that? evil  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:12 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
He made some good points but he could be a little nicer next time he talks.

dude read the sig man painedtruth its going to hurt every time  

The Nothing Poet

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:13 pm
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath

not really because hate leads to anger  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:16 pm
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath

well, do you like it?  

~Sage Wolfe~

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:17 pm
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath

well, do you like it?

no its just not myfavorite thing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:18 pm
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath

well, do you like it?

no its just not myfavorite thing
*she nods*  

~Sage Wolfe~

Schwarzkatze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:19 pm
2morowsdeath
why am i worried because its blinding people from the world you cant achive true knowledge till you are in a total state of serenity and knowledge is the true importance in our world "sweetie"
Then worry about your own damn serenity. The buddhists got it right the first time. You can't achieve anything if you're constantly worry about everyone else. The world and the people in it will never be perfect or your stand up to your ideals of what you think they should. Take the log out of your eye before you try and take the splinter out of someone elses.

And excuse me for jumping and taking offense but I can't really help it when the entire post comes off as being offensive. Try and use punctuation. Might help a little.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff