8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Buy it while you can xDD

Soon the prices are going to be higher than the Kiki kitties crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:20 pm
quick question as far as the letter you get it in is it the head band and the mask or you have to choose? or is it random  

Gatsuuga

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:28 pm
Sorry to say you this but your fox items are not enough valuable to trade a Kitsune Mask... Getting as much gols as you can and buy it as soon as possible is all I can propose you. The prices are getting higher and higher. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:52 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Sorry to say you this but your fox items are not enough valuable to trade a Kitsune Mask... Getting as much gols as you can and buy it as soon as possible is all I can propose you. The prices are getting higher and higher. gonk

yup! you don't easily get a kitsune mask for the items ur wearing... then again... if you could just get around to 90K perhaps you can get ur hands on one...

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:35 pm
i have about 80k so do you only get to choose in letter or do you get head band and mask  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:00 pm
Gatsuuga
i have about 80k so do you only get to choose in letter or do you get head band and mask

hmmm... the letters are far more expensive... then again... ur really lucky if you could get an item like that for 90K...

then again... im no expert in these things... just sharing my opinions..

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

skmt999

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:05 pm
If you get your hands on one of the letters - it's always one or the other, you don't get both items from one letter. I always donate enough to get me four letters, so that I have one of each, and extra of the cooler item, and a letter to save.

Good luck to everyone questing Ninja. I'm grateful to have gotten mine before the inflation got too high. :ninja

Remember, the GetaGrip headband at Durem is a pretty decent substitute for the NinBand, and only costs around 1k ish.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:03 am
I got my Kitsune mask way back when it use to be around 9000 gold, heh, so I don't know what to really tell you.  

fantasydreamer74

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff