Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Upon entering the grounds one will see a stone castle stretching out towards the heaven, made with blocks of stone as blacker then night, as well as stones as pink as a cherry blossom in bloom. On the entryway into the castle shimmering letters spell out "Aya-chan's Castle of Therapy". Inside the castle is a plush gothic interior filled with beautiful antiques, and comfortable furniture. Although if one were to peer closer they would see subtle influences of technology, including electric lighting. There are doors in each of the 4 cardinal directions, although they are not all equidistant from one another. In fact the door to the exit on the south follows a long hallway, before the doors to the other cardinal directions, forming a sacred cross of doors and hallways. In front of the North, East, and West doors there is a subtle shimmer of a force field, along with a sign. Each sign reads, "Proclaim your need for healing, and wait for instructions". If one is to peer closer they would notice that embedded within the doors there are tiny microphones, cameras, and speakers inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 pm
*comes in and looks around*ummmm emo  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Snowspartan1399
*comes in and looks around*ummmm emo

A voice from no clear direction comes from the room, "Go to one of the northern doors, and follow the directions. I will be with you after that."

(Read the introduction post! @.@ )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 pm
*goes down to the northern part of the castle and walks through a door  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 pm
Snowspartan1399
*goes down to the northern part of the castle and walks through a door

(Why does no one want to read my introduction with the instructions? crying )

*As soon as Spartan walks into the room, the door behind him locks shut, with a force field ensuring privacy and safety. There is no light for a few seconds, before a series of electric lights shaped like candles light the room* Why don't you take a seat on the couch, tell me what's wrong. I also want to hear WHEN it started, and WHAT the root of it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:13 pm
Well I really dont know that anythings wrong but....  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 pm
Snowspartan1399
Well I really dont know that anythings wrong but....

If nothing is wrong, then why come here in the first place? If you didn't have an issue or issues that were impeding your ability to function, then why come to a place of mental healing? That's like calling a suicide hotline and say that you're not sure if you're depressed ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 pm
i have fits of anger, insanity, and sadness emo  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:42 pm
Snowspartan1399
i have fits of anger, insanity, and sadness emo

Well those certainly ARE problems that keep you from functioning. *Types up some notes on her trusty laptop* Although you have not told me WHY you have fits of Anger, Insanity, and Sadness. Also when did you first start having fits of Anger, Insanity, and Sadness?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 am
As long as I can remember, when i was 5 or so....  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 pm
Snowspartan1399
As long as I can remember, when i was 5 or so....

Did these episodes include just anger, or was there something more when you were 5? This is very important to know, to get the seriousness of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Well my grandmother, she died when i was 3  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:46 pm
Snowspartan1399
Well my grandmother, she died when i was 3

Well that is certainly traumatic. That can definitely cause some of that, but the problem with what you have done is merely trade one mental issue for a set of other mental issues. What you need is to come to terms with her death, and to learn to draw strength from others, rather then push them away. You are externalizing your pain, so that you don't have to deal with your even great pain hidden within your Psyche.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm
o-ok cry  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Snowspartan1399
o-ok cry

It will hurt, and it's not easy, but in the end it's worth it. Anger is ALWAYS a secondary emotion, and depression ALWAYS has a root cause. So once you manage to heal the root of both, you can exist in life as a happier and healthier person. Death is a great sadness, but it's also a part of life. Without death there would be no room for more Life, and new experiences. Maybe it would help if you wrote your Grandmother a letter, to say to her all those things you wished you could have told her before. An then you could either keep it around, or you could burn it as a symbol of letting the pain go, to make way for the happyness. Remember her in life, instead of death, for that would be one of her fondest wishes for you. As long as you keep those memories of what she meant to you alive, there will be hope for this new world. ^_^  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff