Back to Guilds

Reply RP
COME HERE FOR RANDOMNESS!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would YOu like a rubba(candy)-animal?
  Okay okay okay so, the book's like, okay, so, anyway, okay, movies are like, okay, kay, so, okay...
  Be quiet and eat your food! Gawsh...
  There's evil afoot..and it's..riiiight...HERE!!! -does chicken dance-
  -looks around before slowly backing out-
  I HOPE YOU BOTH CHOKE ON A PICKLE!! Man that would tickle me to bits..
View Results

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:23 pm
Okay people, I want to make this as RANDOM as possible cause I'm really hyper!! -scarfs down chocolate- okay, so I might not join in right away so, anyway, here's the start:

PS: you can use your own charecters but try not to!!!

Harry Potter is walking around in a penguin outfit that ended at the knees singing "Waddle-ee-dee, waddle-ee-do, let's eat turkey in a big BROWN shoe!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:51 pm
ANYBODY?!  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:31 am
Looks like there's not much call for randomness..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:22 pm
Hermoine walks up wearing a ballet dress dancing round in circles."Hello Harry" she try's her best to get steady but fails and point everywhich way."Harry wow there's so many of you"  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Harry falls on his back and starts to spin around with his arms and legs sticking out screaming "Banana banana banana banana TARCOTA banana TARACOTA taracota pie!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:52 am
Hermoine takes a whip out and tries to whip Harry, but it breaks before it reaches him. "O, troll boogies," she says as she looks at the broken whip. "there's no spell to fix this that I know of!"  

midget pandas

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:43 pm
Ginny jumps in the room, carrying a big purple gorrilla and shouts

who wants to hear the purple gorrilla joke?!?!?!?if you don't too bad i'm telling it anyway

there was thi guy, driving in the middle of no where and his truck breaks down. he walks a mile to the nearest house and knocks on the door and smoe dude answers the door.

this guy:"ya my truck broke down, can i stay the night to call a towtruck?"
some dude:sure just don't topuch my purple gorilla.
this guy surprised k...your....your what???
some dude:my purple gorrila, here i'll show you.
so he leads him down to the basement and there's this HUGE purple gorrila in a HUGE iorn cage. that night the guy can't sleep, cuz he was wondering why he couldn't touch the puple gorrila, so he gets up and goes downstairs and walks up to the HUGE gorrila, and pokes it very quickly. the gorrilla goes CRAZY and rips the thick metal cage apart and starts chasing him, he runs for miles and swims thruy a small pond then runs again and trips on a rock. the gorrrila comes up to him, lookin REEEAAALLLLY mad and pokes him and says "TAG YOU'RE IT" and runs away back to the house.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:51 pm
crying nobody likes it!" Ginny sobbed and began bashing her head into a wall.  

Carmondomon

sandflea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:55 am
snape comes down the hal andd stops her from berating her head in the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:36 pm
Prof Flitwick runs down the hall and starts smacking HIS head against the wall.  

thebeatler

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:00 am
Harry says, "Prof. Snape, why are you such a pompus a**?" and Snape says, "Because you touch yourself at night, now here hold this watermelon while I draw a wicca circle on ther floor. I've got important demons to summon tonight and that watermelon has to be in perfect condition."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:10 am
thats kinda scary..hagrid comes running down the hall covered in marshmallow and screaming"im a peep"  

Sinister Sally

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:45 pm
suddenly, out of nowhere, Tonks shows up.
"Tonks, you aren's a student!" Hagrid shouts, losing his funny accent. "NOR are you a teacher!"
"Yes i know that Hagrid!" Tonks says loudly. "I'm not here to be a student or teacher, I am here to sell bannanas to those charming little suits of armor over there!" Tonks then takes one step, trips over nothing, gets back up, takes another step, trips again over nothing, and this pattern goes on about twenty times before she finally gets to the armor.
"Hello, Mr. suit-of-armor, would you like a--OH NO!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "MY BANNANAS GOT BRUISED AS I FELL!! NOOOOOOOO!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Hagrid dusts out laughing hahahahahahahah sucker  

Sinister Sally

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm
Tonks narrows her eyes, and transforms her clothes and Hagrid's into gangster breakdancer outfits.
"LET'S DANCE, BIG BOY!!!" she screamed, placing a huge flat cardboard box on the floor and beginning to spin on her head on it.  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff