Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:45 pm
There is an acient power known as Mizukichi or Moonblood. It is a drink that gives immortailty and the greatest powers to anybody who consumes it. Many are after it. Ther intentions are uknown.
It is the year 1645. The days are cold and many find it hard to live. The king is a kind and loving man. He goes by the name of Kitsumaru.

It the the time of the Samurai/Shinobi and there are six main clans:
The Mitsute Clan: Known for their courage
Leader: Hanabusa Mitsute
Village Hidden in the Flames

The Anko Clan: Known for their amazing ability to weild a sword
Leader: Satomi Anko
Village Hidden in the Winds

The Tokimata Clan: Known for their Ability to sacrifice what they love the most
Leader: Guren Tokimata
Village Hidden in the Smoke

The Horo Masumoto Clan: Known for their Compassion
Leader: Yurete Horo Masumoto
Village Hidden in the Light

The Kurata Clan: Known for their speed and power
Leader: Seiko Kurata
Village Hidden in the Shadows

The Zenki Clan: Known for their merciless ways
Leader: Ryu Zenki
Village Hidden in the Thorns

There is one person. A destined one who will put an end to all the fighting between the clans. He is called the Black Dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 pm
Rules:
1. You can chose one of the characters I make or create your own
2. No auto-hitting
3. No godmoding
4. Cuss all you want
5. Romance is encoured-PG-16
6. PM me your profile titled 'Fallen Warrior'
7. PM me if you want one of the character I make
8. Thoughts are in italics
9. No ** for actions and "" for when your character is speaking.
10. I understand writers block but it least 3 sentences per post
11: Choose a clan(The clan you choose will be your chatacters last name)No original Naruto clans  

Blind Anbu

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm
Main characters:

Name: Hanabusa Mitsute
Bio: Hanabusa is the leader of the Mitsute Clan. He will stand up to any challenge without fear. He can be a caring man when its needed.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Satomi Anko
Bio: Satomi is the leader of the Anko Clan. She is amazing as weilding a sword and has learned the rare art of Santoryu which is using 3 swords instead of just 1. She is very wise and is respected amoung her people.
Appearance: User Image

Name: Guren Tokimata(Controlled By Blind Anbu)
Bio: Guren is the leader of the Tokimata clan. She is afraid to give up anything even if it is her own life. Her people are the same way. She is a playful person who is only serious when its needed.

Name: Yurete Horo Masumoto
Bio: Yurete is the leader of the Hro Masumoto clan. He is a very sweet man who won't kill unless it needed.

Name: Seiko Kurata(Controlled by xtsumihikarix)
Bio: Seiko is the leader of the Kurata clan. She are extremely fast and has the strength of a full grown man. She is caring but on the battlefiel she can be quite a sight.

Name: Ryu Zenki
Bio: Ryu is the leader of the Zenki clan. He is merciless and doesn't care who is killed. He has no pity for weaklings.

Name: Yuumei Kazuko/Black Dragon
Bio: Not much is known about him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 pm
Profile outline:

Name:
Village:
Weapon:
Bio:
Appearance:  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:13 pm
OC Profiles:

Name: Alex Kurata
Clan: Kurata Clan
Village: Hidden in the Shadows
Weapon: Offensive powers include the large and powerful Blade, fast razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt large spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments his strength and Hammerfists. Defensive options consist of a large Shield that needs to regenerate after excessive damage, and a full-body Armor that exchanges agility and speed for sheer toughness; both will allow Alex to plow through most obstacles when active. Vision modes include Thermal, which allows Alex to see enemies through smoke and other obstacles, and Infected. Any combination of one defensive and offensive power each may be active, but will give away Alex's presence and drop a disguise if any is in use.The most powerful Superpower is his Devastator ability. This ability requires Alex to be in Critical Mass - either a state of near-death or having excess stored biomass. He also gains a set of Supermoves. These include the Tendril Barrage, which fires impaling tendrils from his body in all directions, the Groundspike Graveyard, which erupts massive spikes from the ground all around Alex and the Critical Pain, which fires a single beam of hardened biomass from his hands to cause damage on a single target.

Bio: Alex Kuata who has enemy-absorbing and shapeshifting powers. He can take memories, experiences, biomass and physical forms of enemies through absorption. Alex can also shapeshift into more specialized forms for attack, defense or sensory enhancement. Alex is Seiko Kuata's younger brother.
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 am
OC Profiles:

Name: Alexander Zoro
Clan: Anko Clan
Village: Hidden in the Winds
Weapon: a sword that used to be from an ancestor, the wado
Bio: Alexander is a incredible swordman, he refused to learn the santoryu even if it was used by his ancestors, he cares for his friends and the clan.

Name: Aimi Horo Matsumoto
Clan:Horo Matsumoto Clan
Village:Village Hidden in the Light
Weapon: Scroll. Aimi is able to summon weapons of her choice by using the same method for any regular summoning style. Since It takes a while to summon some stuff out when it is a very urgent matter she is known to carry a Katana with her and several others. To simply put it to fact Aimi is...if possible...able to use anything around her as a weapon
Bio: Aimi is a very strong-willed girl who is able to fight and tend to wounds. She is nice to everyone and people rarely get angry for no reason.She gives off a very friendly aura around others who don't know her well. She ADORES her leader to a fiery passion and looks up to him very much willing to do anything for him. She follows in his footsteps on not killing unless needed of course she had her hopes and dreams and won't do everything the same as him.

Name: Sakumo Horo Masumoto
Clan: Horo Masumoto
Village: Hidden in the Light
Weapon: Katana
Bio: He woke up in a forest with no memories but his name. He is a very trusting man who hates to fight.

Name: Tamlin Kurata
Clan: Kurata
Village: ((i don't remember...))
Weapon: Tatsu Senbon, Shikyo Katana
Bio: She's Seiko's subordinate, and a very kind and caring girl. She can be dark and dangerous around people she doesn't like or know, but she's sweet and loyal to those she trust. She became Seiko's body guard a little while ago when she turned twelve, although Seiko kept on saying that she didn't need one.
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IN/INU/inuyasha-girl-112/1146062448_sAnimeGirl.jpg  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 pm
*sitting on the roof of his house looking up at the clouds*............ man i'm soo bored......... *sigh* why does Seiko keep me locked up like this.......... i wanna go out of the village for once  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm
((sorry, random, I know it's not apart of this at all, but I had to point this out... My last name is Kurata. How ironic and scary at the same time))  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Guren sighed as she walked through her village. Children ran around playing. She smiled and laughed lightly. A light tug on the back of her shirt made her stop to turn around. A small boy chuckled and grinned at her. Guren grinned back.

(Thats awsome)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm
Alure came out of the dojo, the training was over now, so he didnt have something to do, he started to walk to his home.

The trainings keep getting more boring, I already knew all of that...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm
Seiko walked around the village, watching all of the people go about their daily lives. Today is a lazy day.... she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 pm
*sees Seiko* Oi Seiko nee-san can u remind me why i can't leave the village again  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm
Seiko looked up at Ryoku. "I don't know Alex, why do you think?" Suddenly, Tamlin pops out of nowhere. "Oh, Tamlin-chan."

"Seiko-sama..." Tamlin bowed. Then she notices Alex on the roof, and whispers to Seiko, "Why can't he leave the village?"

"For me to know, and you to find out." Seiko laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Aimi pranced around the village happily greeting everyone. The clan members enjoyed her cheerful attitude and greeted her back "Hmmm...I wonder what to do?" she asked herself while placing her index finger on her lips.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers