Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

It was about time that she was finally meeting, personally, Amaya. After a talk with Aali he'd made a special request on Amaya's behalf that Taja try to help her settle in, and Taja was happy to be of aide. She sought her out now, nose sniffing quietly as she checked first the den that had been used for some of the females after the raid, then their main den itself. When finally she had the other female's scent she brought herself inside, quietly calling ahead and scanning the cave with wine colored red eyes.

"Amaya...?"

Hmm... she wondered, how would their first conversation fare? Would she be able to keep her promise to help Amaya find her way, a special strength of her own? She certainly didn't want to disappoint...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya was in the den, stalking a butterfly that had flown in as if she were an innocent little cub. She was all hunkered down, chin rested on her paws as her wide blue eyes watched the gentle flutter of the butterfly's wings. Then she heard her name, and her head shot up, looking to the den's entrance. The sudden movement cause the butterfly to flutter away, just past Taj.

"Yes?"

Amaya hadn't really gotten to converse with any of Aali's lionesses. She was somewhat excited to finally do so, but more nervous than anything. She had been taught that silence was golden, and that she was to be seen and not heard. Her former master had kept her merely as a piece of eye-candy. She had never had to do anything but stay in his sight. Now she didn't know what to do. She hoped she could find her own special talent...  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am
"It's Tajamala..." She replied, drawing into the den further after giving the passing butterfly a glancing smile. Such fascinating little creatures, ah-- ... Ah! That gave her an idea!

She drew closer, smiling cheerfully at Amaya, genuinely encouraging and friendly.

"How are you fairing today, Amaya...?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Tajamala," Amaya purred, walking towards her fellow female. "I am fairing well, thank you. And you? How've you been?"  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 am
"I am well, also." Taja smiled, truly meaning it. She was very happy here, and she was certain that Amaya could be too, though it seemed unfortunate that Lela could not. She was not meant for this place, though Taja could not bring herself to say so out loud. Her concern for her friend knew little bounds, though. She wished so fiercely that Lela could be as happy as the rest of the captured females were.

But that was musing for a different time. Taja paused and stopped once near enough to Amaya to give her a sisterly greeting, a rub of her head against the other's. Stepping back again to give them conversationable space she inquired further.

"Are you settling in well, sister? I understand that it can be a bit shocking for some of us coming from the outside, but maybe not all of us."

She herself had been floored at first, but she found that this lifestyle suited her just fine. She had more friends, sisters that she was closer to here than she had back home, and the family was ever growing. She had a male that she deeply cared for and despite the fact that Aysel also did, and that male was the same one, they all got along very well, as if sharing men was perfectly natural. Perhaps it was, Tai used to tell stories of old when Prides once run by but one male, with one or two royal relatives. It wasn't that far fetched from those stories at least. Maybe Amaya came from such a place, she certainly didn't seem very shocked or distraught.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 am
"Quite well," Amaya replied, somewhat heasatant in returning the affectionate rub of her head against the other lioness. She has never been touched, be it in harm or affection. Now that she noticed that, it was weird, but she'd get used to it.
"There are many similarities, but also welcome differences. All the cubs running around...I'm used to that. Though I take it they are not....stolen? My late master would do that...it was sad. Walking away with him and the others, and hearing the wails of the heartbroken mothers far behind us..." Some things she definately wouldn't miss.  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm
Then she came from a group that practiced cub napping, but why? It was a heartbreaking image, and without having to think very hard Taja could just hear the desperate cries of mothers and children separated from them. Somehow the thought also triggered a protective instinct in her as well.

"No..." She answered softly, offering a small smile. "The children here are either birthed by females in their pad's harem or adopted into the pride after being lost, but none taken by force."

As far as she was aware anyway, that was too much to think them capable of doing for females. Not a child, surely.

The purple female shifted then, sitting down and easing to rest laying on the den floor slightly on her side, still facing Amaya. So she was used to being around cubs, that was good, that would certainly be needed. She almost wanted to ask if she knew how to care for them as well, but found a better way to ask it, one that didn't sound so blunt at least. "Had you any children of your own, Amaya?"

She herself hadn't yet, despite being able for some time, so she wouldn't be surprised.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm
"No," Amaya answered simply. "Before our fateful separation, I was there meerly to sit and be something to observed. I was not to be touched, nor was I to touch. Neither was I to speak. It was a silent and lonely existence, despite the number of followers he had, and the children he stole. I never knew why, and I never asked. I'd never known anything else, for I had also been one of those who he'd stolen."

Amaya seemed to take to her new allowance to speak quite fondly. It seemed that there was so much within her that had never been able to be said,... She too layed down. It seemed much more casual, anyway.
The conversation continued, till Amaya felt to pull of sleep on her eyelids, and a yawn escaped her.
"I'm sorry." Amaya apologized, raising a paw up over her mouth. "I suppose that means it's nap time!"
Amaya excused herself as courteously as she could, afraid of offending her new 'sister' of sorts. Soon, though, the meek young lioness settled off into a good afternoon nap, a little happier about things now.  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas