Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoever shall you choose?
  B.O.O.
  S.I.N.
View Results

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 am
Since I have always been a bit more of a guardian in my roles, I shall be aligning with B.O.O.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 am
I am a demon, what do you think? twisted  

Selene Aries

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 am
BOO BOO kitty  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am
I haven't chosen yet; I want to learn more about the whole thing before I decide.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am
User Image i made that...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:00 am
Promitheus Zek
*shakes fist at* Ill make you! mad  

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am
Join the forces of EVIL. muahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am
ImperialAuthority
Promitheus Zek
*shakes fist at* Ill make you! mad

User Image

SIN ruleZ * trows a potato at him*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 am
Zek... why do you have, what for the most part is, a signature in your actual posts?

I have seen other people do this on Gaia and is one of the most annoying things to run across. There is a reason why we have actual signature that goes below our posts.

It must be an attention thing, because they tend to make a person's post larger and stand out more. That part I do not find so annoying, more just pathetic, it is when you go to quote someone so they know they are responding to you and you have all crap HTML to filter through. Not to mention quoting them just makes your own post that much larger.

To me it is all just very bad netiquette, unfortunately it does not break the rules. Which is probably another reason why people do it since there is a limit on what you can do in your sig and this allows them to post in more crap that people do not want to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:09 am
I don't mind a smaller, not too obtrusive picture in a post, but some people post so much s**t in their posts it's stupid. Like 10 pictures and shakespeare quotes.

It's because this is like myspace and this place is filled with attention whore teens and stupid.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 am
Psycho Lee
I don't mind a smaller, not too obtrusive picture in a post, but some people post so much s**t in their posts it's stupid. Like 10 pictures and shakespeare quotes.

It's because this is like myspace and this place is filled with attention whore teens and stupid.

Gaia is always connecting itself to other network sites as well, the most recent being Facebook.

God help me if I ever sign up on sites like that. I do not even like the fact I have a Bebo account. Which, I only have because of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 pm
I like facebook sweatdrop
Ive got alot of people to keep in contact with  

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:35 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Zek... why do you have, what for the most part is, a signature in your actual posts?

I have seen other people do this on Gaia and is one of the most annoying things to run across. There is a reason why we have actual signature that goes below our posts.

It must be an attention thing, because they tend to make a person's post larger and stand out more. That part I do not find so annoying, more just pathetic, it is when you go to quote someone so they know they are responding to you and you have all crap HTML to filter through. Not to mention quoting them just makes your own post that much larger.

To me it is all just very bad netiquette, unfortunately it does not break the rules. Which is probably another reason why people do it since there is a limit on what you can do in your sig and this allows them to post in more crap that people do not want to see.

the only reason i have it there....well none... mostly i got bored......i don't really do that alot is yust that a friend of mine did and i promised him i at least wear it a while.....i to find doing that is silly and kinda .......anyway ill wont do it if it bothers u that much.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:08 pm
ImperialAuthority
I like facebook sweatdrop
Ive got alot of people to keep in contact with

me 2 my friends are there...friends from when i live in the sates...i miss them all...  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm
Apparently, I'm not the only one to see the eye thing as an awful lot like that all seeing eye thing on the US dollar.... And thus, a bit creepy and Illuminati-ish... Well, one thing led to another and I made special icons for it. blaugh

And no, I don't know which side I'm going with just yet. I figure I may do a split between my mule and myself to get all the items, unless they're crappy on one side then I'll just do the other exclusively and buy the crap. razz

Also, I may have to join facebook even though I don't want to. crying School group stuff. sad May help with getting a job later (not facebook, school group), as dumb as it sounds.

User Image

User Image  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas